Any tips/examples on a beginning line for a contemporary novel? I need some help on finding inspiration :P
Hello! Sorry this took some time!
- Well…How am I gonna get out of this one?
- I just realized I’m probably dead.
- Why do people insist on asking how you are, they never actually care.
- They ripped her from me.
- The only thought in my head at this point was, how am I going to explain this to my parents?
- Word of advice, people can’t fly.
- That poor soul didn’t know what they were doing.
- A time machine would be the best solution now.
- I really hate people.
- Why are you reading this?
- I just wanted some food.