*in an argument*
Person A: I’m just flaming right now!
Person B: Flaming hot.
Person A: Stop flirting with me I hate you!
Person B: You won’t for long.
Person C: You’re kissing already? God so bipolar.
You’re sitting in the theatre. Everything is perfect. It’s accurate, it’s visually stunning, everyone is on point. It’s a perfect adaption. The title flies on screen.
Deep voice: Fullmetal Alchemist
Everyone in the theatre:(slightly different intonation) Fullmetal Alchemist.
Does anyone else ever get that feeling where you’re worried you’re bugging the people you speak to and consider friends? Like for no reason at all? Like you could be mid joke, mid conversation, chatting with a group of friends and then suddenly feel like you don’t really belong there and people just feel sorry for you?
’ i dont know if i need a hug or to fuck. ’
’ you know what? fuck this shit. ’
’ are you out of your fucking mind? ’
’ do i look like i give a fuck? ’
’ i wish i had a fuck to spare but i don’t. ’
’ you’re fucking stupid, honestly. ’
’ you know what, fuck you dude. ’
’ fuck you right back. ’
’ you did not just say that, you fucker. ’
’ what do you think i am, just a fuck? ’
’ i’m just another fuck to you, huh? ’
’ i really just want to fuck right now. ’
’ please stop using fuck in every sentence. ’
’ you use the word ‘fuck’ a lot, you know. ’
’ you are a fucktard but a cute fucktard. ’
’ you have lost every bit of my fucking respect. ’
’ if you say ‘fuck’ one more time, i swear. ’
’ do you wanna fuck or what? ’
’ someone else wanted to fuck you? ’
’ please stop telling me about your fucks. ’
’ do you ever not go around and fuck? ’
’ all you do is eat, sleep and fuck. ’
’ seriously, how to you stand to fuck that much? ’
’ did you fuck anyone last night? ’
’ i know i’m a good fuck, so whatever. ’
’ i will fuck you up, don’t even try. ’
’ don’t get fucked up today. ’
’ you will get fucked up if you don’t shut up. ’
’ what did you just fucking say to me? ’
’ why don’t you fuck off? ’
’ seriously, fuck you. ’
’ fuck you, fuck you and fuck you. ’
1. Tell someone else what your hopes and dreams are - and what you plan on doing to get you there. Speaking out our plans and goals helps us commit to persevering.
2. Put it on your calendar and carve out some time to invest in your dreams – every day, if possible.
3. Start with something small so you don’t feel overwhelmed. It’s also motivating to see yourself succeed (and that becomes more likely if you start with baby steps.)
4. Leave reminders everywhere to motivate you to “keep going”.
5. When you feel like giving up – just stop and focus on “right now”. Doing that will stop you thinking up a whole book of excuses!