- Gryffindor: YOU'RE DATING SLYTHERIN?!
- Hufflepuff: ...yes...
- Gryffindor: How?! You're so nice and sweet and Slytherin's so...Slytherin!
- Slytherin: Dude, I'm standing right here.
- Gryffindor: Oh, shut up, you know what I mean.
- Slytherin: Yeah, you're right. I'm just as surprised that Hufflepuff likes me as you are.
- Hufflepuff: Oh, shut up, both of you.
- Gryffindor: Well? Why do you like someone so...so...Slytherin?
- Hufflepuff: Sly's not that bad! You just don't know them like I do! They may seem all mean and tough but, on the inside, Slytherin's just a big ol' teddy bear.
- Slytherin: *blushes*
- Gryffindor: HOLY SHIT IT HAS EMOTIONS!
- Slytherin: *blushes more* *glares at Gryffindor* Fuck off, asshole.
Do you have any advice for writing characters undercover? Thanks!