Where did all those feelings go? People spend their whole lives looking for love. Poems and songs and entire novels are written about it. But how can you trust something that can end as suddenly as it begins?
~Legend says a Goddess watches over each clan. The Healing Goddess, Sakura, in charge of the Hatake clan was once disguised as the koi the Hatake clan has taken care of way back when Konoha was founded. Being the last of the Hatake, Sakura must take care of Kakashi in order to make sure his line continues [wink wonk]. But he has to prove himself worthy of her presence; else she becomes another clan’s Goddess.~
I also don’t know why a Goddess would hold a scalpel but I love the idea of her threatening people (Kakashi) with it when she’s pissed
-judging by the pirouette he does in tsot, it is very likely that he has studied ballet at some point in time, most people who do do so in childhood and most children in ballet classes are girls (balance of probability)
-magnussen, a man who loves to blackmail, intimidate, harass, and expose the secrets of vulnerable people for personal gain, in a deleted scene from HLV held sherlocks hand in his and described them, ending by questioning if they were a woman’s hands, at which point sherlock mustered all his energy just to disgustedly pull his hand away
-”sherlock is actually a girls name”, yes it was a joke sherlock said while high but its an interesting possible truth nonetheless
-in HLV mycroft says (and im quoting from memory only here, also the added emphasis is by me) to sherlock of his drug habit “How like Uncle Rudy, though in many ways cross-dressing would have been the wiser choice”
-in teh sherlock has been away for 2 years and in that time his hair grew very long but his facial hair barely seemed to grow at all ??? though we know it can due to The Lying Detective setlock pics (suggesting a lack of T while undercover and away from home)
-his lack of sexual experience could be contributed to by body and more specifically genital dysphoria, in addition to being trans making it even scarier to get close to people
-despite mycroft being frankly quite belittling and mean to him, he looks up to him at almost every turn and clearly models a lot of himself on mycroft, which to me seems like someone looking for male role models to replicate, which just personally to me is a LOT of what gender presentation involves
-sherlock saying in TSOT “beauty is a construct”; gender is also a social construct, something which many trans people know very well and something being a “construct” being….quite the thing to just blurt out
-#drugs mention for this bullet point: Sherlock seems to take intra-venous drugs, and testosterone taken by trans men is typically injected with needles! it seems to me like that would have been a perfect cover for his drug habit, in addition to the possibility that getting gender-affirming surgery would have given him more reasons to be on and methods to obtain other drugs
I tend to think about the implications of stories that I read anyway, but mostly it’s because the process of liveblogging forces me to stop and think about things even more. Taking that last post about Aradia being invisible as an example, if I were just reading normally, my thought probably would have been, “Huh, that’s weird. Maybe she’s dead,” and then I would have moved on to the next page. But when I go to post my reaction, I have to take a screen cap and crop it, copy and paste some dialogue from the page, write my bit, and then reread all of it to see if it makes sense.
And the whole time I’m doing that, I’m still thinking about what’s going on. Is she dead? Does that make sense? What else could it be? Maybe she’s soulless. Pretty soon “Huh, that’s weird” turns into two paragraphs on possible explanations for what’s going on with Aradia.
Hdvsjs my shitpost gained like 60 likes just today and honestly thank ???? So much ???? Tbh I thought it would just be another random thing everyone ignored bc it was bad and trashy ???? But everyone seems to like it so I’m actually shook :))))
I don’t significantly miss Hetalia, but I really REALLY really miss PruCan. And to think that four years ago I literally couldn’t draw them without tracing from official art because I didn’t have an art style, I’m seriously tearing up.
Rules: Answer all questions, add one question of your own and tag as many people as there are questions. Tagged by @mayonnaisetoffees!!! =D
1. Coke or Pepsi: neither yo, just water for me
2. Disney or Dreamworks: i’m partial to pixar, mostly cuz i can’t tell disney and dreamworks apart lol
3. Coffee or Tea: still just water lol
4. Books or Movies: i used to say books, but now i’m so invested in fanfic as a genre that just reading normal books doesn’t hold my attention anymore. movies are easier to get into now.
5. Windows or Mac: windows
6. DC or Marvel: marvel i suppose, but i’m not as familiar with DC
7. Xbox or Playstation: playstation
8. Dragon Age or Mass Effect: not much of a video game person and i know nothing about either of them but i do like dragons so let’s go with that one
9. Night Owl or Early Rise: hoot hoot motherfucker
10. Cards or Chess: cards but only cuz i wish i was good at chess but i’m not and i’m bitter about it
11. Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate but only milk chocolate tbh
12. Vans or Converse: never had either of them so idk
13. Lavellan, Trevelyan, Cadash or Adaar: i have no idea what this means
14. Fluff or Angst: depends on my day, i can go in hardcore for either
15. Beach or Forest: forest yup yup yup
16. Dogs or Cats: i very well might have been a cat in a previous lifetime
17. Clear Skies or Rain: neither tbh, i want clouds
18. Cooking or Eating Out: eating out cuz i’m too lazy to cook and don’t know how anyway
19. Spicy Food or Mild Food: i’m so white that even salt seems spicy to me sooooo
20. Halloween/Samhain or Solstice/Yule/Christmas: halloween yo, i wanna dress up :D
21. Would you rather forever be a little too cold or a little too hot: little too cold – you can always put on my layers but there’s only so much you can take off
22. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? i want mind control but like gentle mind control that i can turn on and off so i’m not accidentally using it all willy nilly
23. Animation or Live Action: i relate to cartoons so much better than real people lmao, the only movies i’ve ever cried at have been animated
24. Paragon or Renegade: not a clue my dude
25. Baths or Showers: shower i guess, but only cuz we moved out of the apartment with the big jacuzzi bathtub T_T
26. Team Cap or Team Iron Man: more or less Team Iron Man tbh, the rest of my family looked at me like i was nuts when i confessed to that lol
27. Fantasy or Sci-Fi:Both? Both. Both is good.
28. Do you have three or four favourite quotes? If so, what are they:
“The eye is always drawn to light, but shadows have more to say” –??
“Judgment is wasted on a man who won’t listen” – Merlin, 5x05
“Only that in you which is me can hear what I am saying” –??
“Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels, but old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young” –Dumbledore, OotP
29. YouTube or Netflix: netflix
30. Harry Potter or Percy Jackson: once a Potterhead always a Potterhead <3
31: When You Feel Accomplished: when i write a whole scene in one sitting and it actually comes out good at the end, lol
32. Star Wars or Star Trek: Star Wars i guess, cuz i haven’t seen hardly any of Star Trek
33. Paperback Books or Hardback Books: paperbacks are much easier to carry around and they don’t make my purse as unbearably heavy lol
34. Handwriting or Typing: typing, unless i’ve got writers block in which case handwriting for a while can get me over it
35. Velvet or Satin: velvet i suppose
36. Video Games or Movies? movies cuz the only video games i’ve ever really played are Kingdom Hearts and Guitar Hero
37. Would you rather be the dragon or own the dragon? that depends on the universe i’m in. are people with pitchforks gonna come storming into my lair tryna steal my treasure?? or can i just chill out in my comfy cave with my hoard?? i’m down for some chilling and some hoarding, but i don’t wanna deal with no knights and shit
38: Sunrise or sunset: sunset probably
39: What’s your favourite song? i’m still stuck on You Will Be Found from Dear Evan Hansen
40: Horror Movies yes or no: FUCK YES but no one will go see them with me cuz everyone in my family is a PANSY @mathwitch when are we going to see Get Out
41: Ketchup/tomato sauce on pasta or not? ew no
42: Favourite film when you were a kid?: i’ve always been really really fond of Quest for Camelot, and also Anastasia. Garret and Dimitri were my first crushes tbh