Well I was originally going to make a post planning a liveblog for tomorrow but my plans for today have disintegrated so maybe I should just do xxxHolic today?
I phrased it as a question but it actually wasn’t. I’m gonna do it.
YUUKO ICHIHARA HERE I COME.
Oh but I should do a brief reminder that the xxxHolic liveblogs are always a bit different to the Tsubasa ones. It’s a bit more episodic, so I tend to skip pages and only talk about the bits that really capture me, and I don’t put any effort into fixing the dialogue in the scans I use, BUT STILL.
Important information for Content Creators on Tumblr (Last Updated June 23, 2017)
okay i know ive posted alot about this just now, but now that ive got it more or less figured out I’m gonna make a better post here and include the tags relevent to my interactions in it to ensure no one else in my fandoms/communities are blindsided like i was.
I encourage you to make your own, or to just recopy this, tagging the fandoms and communities important to you!
CONTENT CREATORS: TUMBLR IS HIDING YOUR POSTS!
If you make a post with external links, your post will be hidden from searches. If you make a post and link to your redbubble, no one can search for your post. If you make art and link it to your deviantart or artstation, no one can search for you post. If you make any post and just throw on a “hey here is where you find me!” no one can search that post. If you want to recommend a fic or a youtube video, no one can search your post, if you… hell you get the idea. Tumblr has completely shut down content creators on this hellsite and its fucking infuriating.
I have just confirmed that the post type “Link” also does not show up in the tags. Thats right, there is an ENTIRE TYPE OF TUMBLR POST that cannot be searched. G-FUCKING-G TUMBLR.
EDIT: Okay! I have done more testing (and a video to go along with it) and at this point i can say that this is still very real, but that it only affects links to specific websites, presumably ones that tumblr doesn’t have added to some sort of “internal whitelist” of safe sites. I would suggest if you intend to continue tagging, to maintain a very very unique tag and use it to keep tabs on your work to ensure they are continuing to show up. In the meantime, I will do my best to keep a list here of links verified to work, and ones verified to not work. Please feel free to comment on the post or reblog if you have your own experiences!
Also there has been confirmation that this change affects posts regardless of posting date. So it’ll hide posts made before the update went into affect; expected but good to confirm!
Edit (6/1/2017): working with someone to try to determine why an image is being hidden from the tag regardless of if it has text or a link or anything. The image in question should have worked, we tried reposting, we tried changing the file name, it still didn’t show up. Finally we changed it from a .png to a .jpg and it worked! So we thought we stumbled on something but, i posted one of my images in a test tag, as a jpg, as a png and as a transparent png and all showed up. So sometimes posts arent showing up for other reasons that have yet to be discovered (just because tumblr is shit it would seem)
Edit (6/23/2017): So it looks like certain links might only show up in certain searches.
in this case the etsy link only showed up in recent, not in popular and not in text posts.
Also if you wanted to try to include a non linked post in the description such as a url with the dots obfuscated by parenthesis then you have to do both the www(.) and the (.)com, one or the other will still find your post blocked.
in short using any links whatsoever COULD be problematic, using no links at all could be, but will probably increase the chances of your post being seen.
In general Tumblr’s search is absolutely degenerating, seemingly with each passing day.
WHAT TO DO?
It shuts down posts with external links, so at first i assumed internal links would be fine. and they are. if you make a page on your tumblr blog called like /links or something you can certainly link to that. But in that way you run into an issue, tumblr mobile is a piece of shit and cant load tumblr pages, and itll just take you back to the mainblog any time you try.
The best solution ive found so far is put all your relevent links in your blog description like so:
and then in every content post, call tumblr out for being a piece of shit and direct them to the links in your blog description.
Edit: In the top right hand side of photo posts you can click on it and include a single link as “source” that should work if you have one link neccessary. though if you need more you are still SOL. Find it like so:
It will appear in dash format at the bottom left of the post:
in desktop them view where it can be found, or if it can be found, varies by theme.
CONTENT CREATOR SUPPORTERS
It is important now more than ever on this hellsite that you try to support your artist and content creators, reblog as much as possible, look to find them on websites off this piece of shit, and generally do your best to spread the word and support them, since tumblr itself is trying to silence them!
I thought to write down the “script” to one of my most viewed videos, with 40 study tips & tricks. It’s easier to read them and pass on the word!
1. Incorporate homework and classes in you
daily planner – that will give you an overall glimpse of how your week will
be about and how much time you need to spend in your studying sessions!
2. Color coordinate classes – be it notes,
your planner, your textbooks or binders, pick a unique color for each class and
work around the hues of that color to get more organized!
3. Make your own syllabus – if your
professor doesn’t provide a syllabus for your class, try to make one before the
school year working around your given textbooks or other given material.
4. Make study guides – make a study guide
from your syllabus and draw before each topic two boxes: one for a midtest and
one for the final test. When you have one of these tests, check the boxes when
you’ve finished studying the chapter so you won’t miss anything!
5. Referenceyour material throughout – most of the times, we students work with
in-class notes, textbooks and a syllabus. Since we get small bits of
information here and there it’s important to reference every page throughout
all your material so you can quickly access your information without having to
flip endlessly through pages!
6. Keep a dashboard nearby – Whenever you
use a notebook or a binder, make a dashboard on the first page with post it
notes so you can quickly scribble any questions, homework or page numbers. When
you get home, you just need to open your dashboard and attend those notes.
7. Print any tests, exercises and exams you
can find – keep those in the end of your binder. These are perfect to
practice before exams and tests because they really reflect what you will be
tested about. Set an alarm clock for the deadline and start working on those!
8. Condense – organization disappears when
you have too many of everything. Working with more than one planner in your
life will make everything chaotic. If you think you need a second planner
because you don’t have enough space to write in the first one, it’s because you
don’t have available time as well. Don’t fool yourself and set achievable
9. Customize your textbooks – most of the
times, textbooks are formal books where information is hard to come by. Make
your own tabs and write every chapter on them so they stick out – flag any
charts, tables or graphics. Everything needs to be incredibly accessible!
10 Print a special planning sheet before
finals: Organizing your studying by chapters and/or topics before finals is
tremendously important since it lets you organize the amount of time you
dedicate to each subject,
Study Sessions and Time Management
11. Save at least one afternoon or one
morning a week for intensive studying. These is your “life-saver” – when you
get so full of homework and projects that you can’t incorporate them into your
daily academic routine, one free afternoon to organize your school life will really
come in handy! Make an appointment with yourself!
12. Prepare in advance – although most
professors may not ask you to prepare a class in advance, if you have the means
to, go ahead. Grab a sheet and make a summary of the chapter your class will be
about. Write the major topics and key information and take that guide to class.
When your professor repeats previously studied information, you will be able to
understand everything much better!
13. Never leave something behind – Even if
you have a more light class, where professors don’t request homework or any
side projects, don’t let that fool you! Be disciplined and be your own
professors! Make your own projects and learn everything you can so you can nail
those finals when they arrive.
14. Write your questions – most of the
time, in a heavy study session, we come up with tons of questions and sometimes
we just leave them behind. Write them down in your dashboard or a small
notebook and ask your professors (personally or via e-mail). You can also ask
your schoolmates in a facebook group created for that purpose!
15. Set an alarm clock and reward yourself
– even if you study during an entire afternoon your studying will be pointless
if you don’t take regular breaks. Set an alarm clock for one hour/one hour and
a half and then take a 15 minute break. Never study for more than 2 hours
straight! Even if you don’t notice, you’ll get less and less focused.
16. . Make a list – before each study session
I like to grab my notepad and write down everything that I need to do before my
session ends: the chapters I need to read, the pages I need to go through and
the homework I need to complete. Sometimes I even write theses lists when I’m
in college so I’ll have more determination to complete those tasks once I get
17 Work on the least interesting thing first.
There are always classes or projects that we like the least – and those are the
ones that we need to tackle first. You will start your studying session
concentrated, which will let you go through the worst tasks faster.
18 Print, print, print. try to print
everything you can and never study from your computer. Having your PDF files
printed at hand will let you concentrate better, highlight and write some notes
in the margins. You can take these everywhere with you and even turn them into
small guides for future classes!
19. If you finish ahead, don’t quit.
Perhaps the time you’ve saved for your study session has come to an end way
before you have planned. That doesn’t mean you should stop right now – Take
that time to review what you’ve learned so far or prepare other classes ahead
20. Study in an organized space – make your
own studying corner – bring everything you will need, from textbooks, binders
and notebooks, to a cup of coffee and your computer. Keep them neatily
organized on your desk so everything is at hand and on sight. Put on some soft
background music (links down below) and adjust the lightning.
In class notes
21. If your
professor provides PowerPoint slides
before each class, print them (six or four per page) and bring them to class.
Write in the margins and more throughout information in the back so it’s all
condensed and tight. This is where you’ll take your notes. If you prefer to
write on lined paper, think about copying some ruled paper to the back of your
22. If your
professor asks you to prepare your class
in advance, try to make a small guide for each class. Open the comments
column in MSWord and print the pages with that column. When you go to class,
incorporate the in-class notes in that column, next to the relevant information
so everything is nice and condensed.
23 If you
are in a information-heavy class,
try to adopt the Cornell method, which is the best, in my opinion, when you
need to be a fast writer. There’s a video right here on how to use this method.
24. If you
are in a bits-and-pieces class,
which is that kind of class where the professor just gives a few key points and
then gives practical examples or makes you work in group, try to adopt the box
method – you can draw these boxes yourself or make them with post it notes –
these are way more visual and perfect to memorize information.
25. Write in-class flashcards – if you don’t have
flashcards around, make tiny flashcards on the top of your notes, where you
cover the definitions you’ve written with the name of the definition. Each time
you open your notes, try to remember the hidden definition. Automatic studying,
26. Participate in class – nothing better
than to be actively involved in your class discussion. For most of us, shy creatures,
participating can be dreadful – but once you get out of your box, you’ll see
how participating really makes you understand the subject!
27. If you
have any questions during class,
raise your hand and ask them. If your professor doesn’t like being interrupted,
write them down and approach them in the end of the class. Sometimes, the
little things we don’t understand are exactly the ones that come up on the
28. Ask for
examples. Examples are probably the
thing that makes your brain connect the information faster. If your professor
isn’t keen on providing examples, suggest your own and see if your answer comes
up right. Sometimes, examples are the thing that really makes us understand our
material and our definitions, since they transform formal information into
29. Sit at the front. It sounds too
straightforward but sitting at the front really makes wonders. You won’t get
distracted by what you classmates are doing, you will focus on the professor,
who is right in front of you and you will resist the temptation of going to
Facebook and Instagram during a boring presentation.
30. Write a
brief summary at the end of the class.
During those five minutes where everyone is dismissed and leaving the room,
write a brief summary of that classes’ key points in the back of a page – this
is fundamental in the Cornell method but can be used in any other method as
31 Skim through your material two times:
at first, you should start by studying your material starting from the end. The
last lessons will be fresh in your memory and it’s very important to reinforce
your knowledge on these while you can. In the second reading, you should start
from the beginning, as usual. It’s important to make these two readings so you
can go through the information in a much more flexible way.
32. Make a mindmap of each chapter. A mindmap is a
chart that relates key words and important information, making it easy to
understand the relationship and hierarchy between such key words. Use colors
and images to memorize your material better. Oh, and don’t forget to check out
my video on how to make mindmaps!
each of the titles and try to say
out loud its contents, explaining each concept and the relationship between
them. Imagine you are the teacher and are lecturing that subject to a crowd. If
you skip any of the subjects, do it all over again. The more you repeat, the
better you will memorize.
time for some flash cards! Write the
topic or the title on one side and the meaning or the explanation on the other.
Try to cover as many topics or titles as you can and go through your cards
while memorizing as best as you can each of the concepts. Try to do it
backwards if you have time to do so!
35. On the
day before the exam, skim through your mindmaps and flash cards again and
always try to study while talking. Saying your content out loud will force your
brain to relate information in a much more cohesive way and you’ll memorize
everything much better.
the entire exam from top to bottom. Underline or circle any important words
that you think will be crucial in you answer. After that, calculate how much
time you should spend answering each question: this simple calculation will
take only twenty seconds and will help you organize your time. Try to save five
minutes at the end for revisions.
37. If you
are solving a written exam and not multiple choice, try as much as possible to
organize each answer in a structured way, saving two lines just to present your
line of thought and writing each different argument in a different paragraph.
Draft a conclusion at the end to underline the centre of your answer. Sometimes
softly underlining some keywords is important to make your professor notice
that you’ve correctly given importance to certain concepts.
these symbols for each question: one dot if you aren’t sure of the answer, two
dots if you are sure of your answer and a circle if you are completely unaware
of your answer. Start by answering any question with two dots; after those are
all answered, go on through the two dots question. Leave the circle questions
to the end – and ALWAYS answer them! Even if you don’t know what they’re about,
who knows if you will be able to come up with something right?
your test one final time – many times, we make a lot of mistakes under stress
and now is when you should spot them and amend them. This can be the difference
between a B and an A!
take this too seriously – school is an important aspect of our lives but it
isn’t everything. Failure comes many times and these failures can even drive
you away from something that was simply not meant to be. Don’t stress out
because everyone goes through the same!
1. About this Journal Page: I usually add this on the first page, it’s sort of like the alpha because it explains the things that i plan to do w/ my journal. I add “Dear reader,… Love, Me” and script my name + heaps of doodles.
2. Birthday Special and Etc. Bonanza: This page is a list of people’s birthday and other special occasions where either list it down or make huge tables similar to a legit calendar. Doodles make this 10x better.
3. Favorites of the Month: I love doing this because it feels like I can actually reminisce the things that i love about the month. I do this in sketches and paint it with watercolors because watercolor makes everything 100x better.
4. Things I love about the season: Frankly speaking, we only have 2 “seasons” in my country so that’s practically just rainy and dry. And since I am desperately in love with summer, I dedicated a list of things I love about it.
5. The Huge Movie list: This movie list is meant to be a sort-of “reacts” and “ratings” kind of thing because i always love rating the movies that I’ve binge watched.
6. The Moody Playlist: I shuffle my tunes and seek for beautiful tracks and turn them into themed playlist. I think this is perfect if you have a spotify account because you can later on make a legit playlist.
7. Tick it off: This is quite typical tbh: the to-do-list page. The page which makes your journal a bona fide journal. I often times write down my to-do-list with boxes so that i can just tick off when i’m done.
8. Bucket list Version 2.0: Also a classic, you can add a little twist to your bucket list by turning them into sketches instead of the old, lame bullet-ed list sort of thing. Bonus: you can add how old, how you want to look, etc.
9. Thoughts in a Bullet: I do this to write down with ease the bothersome thoughts. I just write it down either in phrases or sentences. Thoughts in a bullet is perfect for calming down and easing the anxiety.
10. The Sunday’s best: Sunday’s best is actually the page i dedicate for when I’m chilling. I practically just let my thoughts wander and write it down in a page. I either make a playlist for sunday, how i want my sunday to be, quick sketches of my bedroom, and tv series i binge-watched that day. Sunday’s best is practically just a chill page and you’re free to do whatever you want to do with it.
11. This Week’s Bake, Blend, Stir and Fry: I honestly just call it that way because it sounds cooler but the gist is that page is meant to be your Recipe of the week sort of thing. If you’re a person with a heart for cooking, then this page is for you.
12. The Featured Pet: I love making this page because I can actually add my pets in my journal!! I’ll sketch them and describe them and just list down the reasons why I love them. Some of the stuff i write are: name, age of description, color, animal, breed, favorite food, behavior, personality, when it barks, etc!!!
13. Quick Urban Sketches: This journal page idea is something to do when you’re feeling the sun and you want to go outside and bathe yourself with it. You practically just sketch heaps of beautiful buildings, strangers, shrines, etc and paint it using a watercolor (i do it this way, you can do it in your own way too). And then describe it in a short phrase, sentence, or maybe even a paragraph. This is perfect if you’re an outdoor person who loves the sun ~
14. This Week’s Highlights: This is quite similar to favorites of the month however it’s for the week plus it’s not only your favorites. I actually like doing the highlight page because i want to remember all the things that happened to me for the whole time i was having this journal.
15. Dear Elle,: Elle does not exist. I don’t even know anybody with the name Elle. I just dedicate a page for her because I feel like I’m talking to a friend. No, she’s not an imaginary friend. I think the things I write in my dear elle page is mostly directed to me. In dear elle, i write down with all my heart the things that I'am afraid of, my flaws, insecurities, anxiety and I usually just sum it up with a nice positive reminder.
16. The Botanical Garden Dream: Actually this is just a page dedicated for my favorite flowers that I’d love to have and plant in my garden one day. I usually just make this in a garden-looking way so there’s not much words but sketches and doodles. And then i color it using my colored pencils because it’s easier to work with pencils for botanical tbh.
17. 100 Resons to be Happy About: I made this on my first journal (that’s when I was 11) and every time i read it, i still can’t help but smile. This page is a major help for struggling people out there. Honestly, it’s just a page filled with heaps of things i love and i write them down in different sizes, orientation and fonts so that it looks sort of like a mess but not really.
18. *insert TV Series*’s Lessons: I did this on Modern Family and I swear to god this is like the most favorite thing I do about the lesson sort-of thing because I just !! I often times divide it in characters like: Here’s for Haley, Alex, Luke, Phil, etc. And I’ll apply them to myself and it helps out trust me!!
19. 17 Things I’ve Learned Before Turning 17: This is perfect because I can actually look back and see how much I’ve grown. You can do it too but you can use your age instead like if you’re 12 it can be 12 things I’ve learned before turning 12. Something like that.
20. The Dreamy Backpack Adventures: The Dreamy Backpack Adventures is actually just the list of places that I want to visit before I die!! I often times get my inspo from tumblr and do a mini research and write it down on that page too. 21. 10 Things That Make Me Happy: This is quite similar to 100 reasons to be happy about but this time it’s more of a me. I just write this down when I’m totally feeling myself and stuff like that. I got the inspo from the anonymous chain message going on in tumblr so yep.
22. The Ultimate Road Trip Guide: I make this page because I’m one heck of a huge fan of road trips! I often times just make a playlist, write a to-bring-list, make my outfit ideas, and food list kind of thing that i shall do for the whole trip. I also sketch my pillows hehe!
23. Other Versions of Sunshine: I actually made something like this and posted it here, can you remember? It’s just a bunch of lovely little things that remind you of sunshine. I write this down when it’s a sunny saturday and it’s the golden hour (4-5pm).
24. Little Things to be Happy About: I also made this and posted it in here. It’s quite similar to Other Versions of Sunshine but this time, it’s more like a little bit of less descriptive. I suggest making this before doing the Other Versions of Sunshine. This will honestly pump you up a bit.
25. Reminders to Myself: These are cute little positive things that i write down so that i can sort of just read it when I’m having a sad day. I add cute little doodles around too. To make this 10x cuter, i add little animal or cupcake or plant doddle with this bubble reminders and stuff. You can also scan this and post them in tumblr.
26. Sketches: I don’t really think I need to explain this. These are just cute sketches of everything: your house, neighbor’s house, your friends, strangers, etc.
27. The Pressed Flowers & Leaves Page: I’m pretty sure your journal will be a thousand times better if you press some flowers on another book and tape it using washi on your journal. You can dedicate a whole page with captions (what’s the plant, where is it from, when it was picked and pressed, initial color, etc) for your pressed flowers. Perfect for future gift ideas.
28. The Ultimate Picnic Guide: The Ultimate Picnic Guide is also quite similar to The Ultimate Road Trip Guide. I sketch my little cute picnic idea and add colors (using watercolor, still) and then i label it and point it out. Like, the sort of food I will eat, the colors of the blanket, the books I will read, the outfit that i plan to wear, the basket i will bring and stuff. It’s honestly better to sketch it than just write it down. But you can always just do it your way.
29. Paint and Palette Test: I think most artists use a separate sheet of paper for this but honestly the palette test is one of my most favorite thing about painting and making art. I keep it in my journal and test the colors that might match. This is really perfect for future art references and also nice if you’re having an art block + don’t know the heck what you should do. This palette test page could help.
30. A Love Letter: A love letter is sort-of a self-project i made because i love to write letters to people. I will make letters for my friend, my crush, my mom, my dad, and other relatives when i feel the urge to do so. I usually never give them out because well, that’s the sole purpose of writing it- never giving it out. So yeah, a love letter is perfect for when you just want to pour out your feelings over someone and you don’t want them to figure it out. EVER.
31. What I Want To Be: This one is just a goals of the day sort of thing. You can also do it in a goals of the week or month. :-)
32. Things I Love About *your favorite artist*: This can either be a singer, painter, dancer, etc. I honestly just do this to express my love for my faves.
33. The Skin Care Guide: Every time I purchase new things to spice up the softness of my face, I’ll sketch the cute little bottles and facial stuff that i purchase and describe it and write my reviews.
34. The All-time Page (fave books, music, etc): This is a little classic. I basically just write down my all-time favorite books, art, painters, movies, and more.
35. The Book Trip: You can google up some nice book recommendations or from good reads and then you write it down. You could also try to write your expectations and stuff.
36. The Movie Binge: This is quite similar to the Book Trip but this time I write down cute movie recommendations for future binge-watching. Yay!
37. Dear Future/Past Me: I’m not sure if this is classic but I actually like doing this. I wrote a letter for myself 5 years ago and I opened it today and just wow, I was so surprised with how much I’ve grown. So if you practically like those things, you can add this to spice up your journal.
38. Dreamy Date: Practically just a list of things/quality that i want my future significant other to be. Or how my dream date will go. Or just practically the “date a person who..” kind of thing.
39. To Be Or Not To Be: It’s just a cute list of all the inspirational quotes i gather from everywhere. At times, I’ll sketch the figure/portrait of the person who said it and add a little thought bubble with the quote.
40. The Grocery List: Honestly, I just make a grocery list kind of thing because i love drawing goodies and food!! It’s more of a favorite page kind of thing but this time it’s filled with canned foods. You can also do this in bullet form.
41. The Fashionette 101: In other words: outfit page. This is where I sketch my #ootd or just the outfit inspos i get from tumblr. As you all know, i have a tag #ootd_insp. I sometimes sketch nice outfit ideas from there.
42. Cut It Out: The Cut it out is page is practically dedicated for magazine cut-outs. I have a lot of old magazines and art books that I’ve finished reading so instead of throwing them, I’ll just cut ‘em and paste on my journal.
43. Little Flaws I love About Me: This is also inspired by the chain anonymous message about loving yourself. You just practically just list down the cute little things you like about yourself.
44. List of Pets and Plants + Name Ideas: This is sort of like a keeping track page for all my pets and plants. I will also sketch and draw them when I feel like it. This is perfect with watercolor, jsyk. :-)
45. The Space Page: The Space Page is one of my most recent page where i just draw a lot of space stuff and all the planets and add cute little facts about it. I sometimes add glitters instead of painting them because planets are fab as heck.
46. Mini-Comic and The Everyday Adventures: Literally just a little comic strip about your everyday encounters. I made a similar one entitled “The Homey Adventures” and you can find it somewhere in my blog. You can divide it in four squares or depends on your own liking.
47. The Brunette and Grainy Pictures: If you have a lot of vintage, european-ish sort of stickers and cute little goodies, you can make a vintage page for that. You can fill it out with nice doodles of buses and pins and stamps, too.
48. Doodle page: This is entirely different from the sketch page because doodle page is a lot more chill and adorable. You can fill up a whole page or just half of it or maybe a quarter and add other sections if you want.
49. Poems: Yep, quite obvious, guys.
50. The “Why I love” Section: Some Why I love suggestions: tea, coffee, ice cream, your dog, color, food, etc. You can add a lot of details and images because the more detailed the better honestly.
!!! DO NOT REPOST THIS ON FACEBOOK OR ANYWHERE ELSE. These are only AUs and I don’t
really feel like it should be circulated because most people get confused and just complain a lot without understanding.
here on tumblr or IG !!!
‼️‼️‼️ PLEASE READ: This is a different AU from the previous RFA Family posts. All RFA kids in this AU are different kids from the previous RFA family posts I made
(except for Taemin Han; because here, MC marries Jumin)
. The previous kids are all MC’s kids in different routes so they can’t exist together ✨ Also, Yoonri is a girl.
These doodles were all from my Instagram – people were requesting more of the RFA kids in Taemin’s au so I doodled one page but then it got out of hand because everyone wanted more so I ended up doing three pages today >v< ♥ Most of the ideas (and names) from this AU came from suggestions and I really appreciate every input ♥ It was so fun chatting with everyone in IG today ^o^
Hi! I got an anonymous ask asking to share photos of my bullet journal set up! I tried about 5 times to get pictures that were in the same spot and the same lighting but damn it is difficult. I ended up shooting these going page by page so hopefully that is okay! I’ll list the pages I included since I missed a couple out because they’re just headers at the moment and I’ll put in brackets ones that I’ll add when my semester starts:
blog post ideas (this blog and my main @styleselection #shamelessselfpromo)
movies/tv shows to watch
books to read
expenses (more like ‘treat yo self items’)
january overview/month breakdown
weekly spread (monday 01 jan-today)
(semester timetable - my classes, teachers, lecture + tutorial times)
(assignment date checklist)
At the back of the bullet journal, I have lined paper for note-taking or jotting random things down. I love having space to write important information so that will be useful. Plus I have to specifically get my English relatives to ship me the grid paper so I don’t want to waste it for random notes! At the very end I’ve got to-do list pages where I can note down things for assignments or for over the weekend. Also the little grey thing in the left corner of the second photo, it a task pad which slots into the discs and just gives you another space for writing down bits and bobs when you need to be quick!
Hope this is useful. I’m happy to do a more in-depth post or a review of the notebook system, if anyone is interested. Just let know in a message or reply! x
Since you guys liked my last “How you interact” post, I feel like I should make another. I wanted to do one for Antisepticeye and Darkiplier since I very rarely see posts for these awesome characters. These head-canons are what I think Dark and Anti would be like as a friend. Hope you guys enjoy!!
My God, you’ll never live peacefully again! Not that it’s a bad thing, but Anti loves to mess with you.
Small pranks that involve misplaced objects. Bookmarks placed three pages back. Occasionally he’ll make your phone screen all static-y just because you’re ignoring him.
He likes making your mornings just that little more crazy Late for work? It appears your car-keys have disappeared Rough night out? He’ll be nice and make you a coffee, with two spoonfuls of salt to make sure you get your sodium intake today.
Anti finds your panicked/angry rants amusing.
But you get him back. He doesn’t like being called by cute nicknames.
“Aww, Green-Bean, don’t be so mean. I’m only trying to help” “I will destroy everything you love, (Y/N)”
Anti likes to be the center of attention. If you’re working or studying, Anti will try his best to distract you. At first, it’ll be small things. Like calling out your name in a whiny, jittering voice, balls of paper being thrown at you. Sometimes he’ll mess with your sense of perception so you have to acknowledge him to tell him off.
You simply try to ignore him. It became a game between the two of you to see how long you can last.
The record was ten minutes; but you had to stop since Anti started messing with your electronics. Flickering the lights and making you see double of everything and a loud buzzing sound almost burst your ear-drums.
It gave you a migraine for the rest of the day.
Although Anti isn’t the affectionate type; he does small things that brighten your day.
A single flower will appear on your desk.
A batch of cookies with milk.
Even little notes around the house in green writing.
When you ask him about it, he just shrugs.
“Maybe a little ghost is playing tricks on you”
He’ll try to distract you with video games. You absolutely refuse to let him win at Mario Cart because you don’t want to see his cocky grin.
Competitions between you are dangerous.
Lamps are smashed and the walls shake from you two yelling at each other. It’s surprisingly relaxing to come home and yell at something.
On really bad days, Anti will appear and disappear on your computer screen. Flashing a smile and making weird faces at you until you give up and allow yourself to laugh.
“Anti, your blocking the screen”
“P-Play with me, (Y/N). I’m bor-r-ed”
On rainy days, when your marathoning a series, Anti will be in the background of the show; waving or dancing ridiculously.
At serious scenes; he can usually be seen making outrageous faces at the actors. You can’t help but laugh,
Although you try to hate him, you can’t help but adore Anti. It’s a tiring and irritating friendship but you wouldn’t want anything to be different between the two of you.
I hope you like a friendship with a lot of flirting. Even though you two aren’t sexual towards each other, it doesn’t stop Dark from winking and speaking seductively towards you.
This makes people mistake you two as a couple. You don’t really complain, but sometimes Dark makes it difficult to make new friends.
“You don’t need them, (Y/N). I’m all you need” “That would be true, if you could hold a decent conversation that wasn’t always about you”
Dark likes to insult you. But you can see the hint of a smile whenever he says something.
You throw it back at him with as much sarcasm as you can muster. He likes your sass. It challenges him to be on his game when he’s around you.
You’ve witnessed his outbursts personally. But even though Dark has said some violent, horrible things about Mark; Dark is rather placid when you’re around him.
He’s been pushed back and ignored for long periods of time, he likes to be around someone who acknowledges him. He doesn’t want his anger to frighten you away, but sometimes you do get caught in these outbursts.
You wait patiently until he’s calmed down. Then make a little comment on the way his head jerks around.
“So, do you get whiplash? Or are you like an owl under that suit?” “Ask nicely and I’ll show you.”
Although he wouldn’t apologize, he is grateful you don’t ask about his behavior. Saves him from having to explain himself to a incompetent fool. ;)
He also likes to play games. Sometimes you don’t even realise you’re part of one until you find yourself in another dimension because you took a wrong turn.
“Tsk, tsk. You should have taken a left, (Y/N). Now you have to try and escape the Third Circle of Hell to return to the bathroom.” “If you don’t send me back right now, I’ll show you all Nine Circles of Hell!”
He’s rather affectionate towards you. He’ll give your hand a squeeze as he passes. If you’re feeling uncomfortable in a public place, Dark will come up behind you and place his hand on the small of your back.
But previous mistakes have taught you that this attention has a price.
He’d never ask anything big of you. Usually he’ll ask you to drive him somewhere, or accompany him to a certain location. Sometimes you “treat” him to dinner on Tuesdays.
But you are still very careful of what you ask of Dark. He remembers even the smallest favors.
There are times, however, where he does nice things out of nowhere.
You had a bad day during a work-week and you crumpled under the pressure. Dark found you in a sobbing heap on your bed and sat beside you. His hand gripped your own and he consoled you through the tears.
Once your tears were dried up, he ran you a bath and almost drowned you in rose scented bubbles.
It had been a shock to you. But a nice shock.
In the middle of the night, while you’re walking through the house to get a glass of water. You sometimes find a glass of cool water waiting for you in the hallway.
You mumble a thanks to the shadows and stumble back to bed.
Sometimes you feel the blankets pull up under your chin on cold nights.
Other times, Dark will wake you in the early hours of the morning because he was lacking intelligent conversation.
Dark also likes to give you nicknames.
They’re small and almost demeaning, but you don’t really mind. It’s better than fool or imbecile. (A name a certain family member is called frequently)
“Kitten, have you seen my tie?” “You’re wearing it, Dark. Are you blind as well as emotionless?”
It’s a weird friendship. One people would first look at and question. But the two of you have many fond memories and the laughter you two share are contagious. It’ll be hard to tear the two of you apart.
Hello everyone! 👋🏻
Recently, I made a new friend who happens to speak Japanese and so he has been translating things for me. This karmagisa doujin happened to be one of them. I did the cleaning and typesetting, so that more people can enjoy it like we did! However, I don’t know the original source, and can’t imbed links on mobile anyway, so if you know it, please feel free to add it if you reblog.
I’m currently working on this 10 page comic as a sort of tribute to Dark Souls as a whole and… Well, I’m not sure if I’ll actually manage to finish it, but maybe posting the first two pages will help to motivate me. xD
Also, I promise there will be other characters besides Patches. It ‘s just, because I am who I am, there’s still way more Patches than anyone ever asked for.
DISCLAIMER: for the love of god, don’t use alcohol with a high concentration if you’re doing this. Literally do. beer shots if you have to. I don’t wanna have any of you sent to the hospital with alcohol poisoning.
Well, folks. This is it. The end of Fairy Tail as we know it. The fandom will live on but the series is coming to a close. As a fandom we’ve endured some…wild shit together, be it plot based wild shit or fandom based wild shit, and now is a time to (mostly) put aside our differences and celebrate Fairy Tail as we know it. And what better way to celebrate with a good old drinking game? (A bingo version of this will be available shortly as well!)
1) Please be of legal drinking age in your country to play this with alcohol. You’re welcome to do this with juice or water if you’re underage or uncomfortable with drinking! Or, if you want to wait for the bingo game, that’s an option as well! (Honestly I would say if you’re not an experienced drinker then don’t use alcohol period).
2) DO NOT USE ALCOHOL WITH A HIGH AL%/V!
3) If you take a shot of alcohol, your next two shots must be of water before you return to alcohol. This is to ensure that you don’t get alcohol poisoning, and that you stay appropriately hydrated.
4) Only one chug (a chug is defined for this game as a mouthful) for the chapter if you’re drinking high alcohol level drinks (or at all tbh) and no more than three shots per page.
5) Once you’ve chugged ANYTHING, no more alcohol period.
6) This game is designed to cater to everyone in the fandom: those happy with the ending, those unhappy with the ending, and those who don’t give a damn. There’s a wide variety of options here!
7) Honestly now that I think about it, maybe y'all shouldn’t use alcohol period, this list is extensive as fuck. Play at your own risk.
Without further ado, the drinking game @rhosinthorn and I designed!
1) Just to get us pleasantly buzzed: one shot for every one of the Big 4 to go officially canon, two shots if there’s a kiss.
3) If a crackship goes canon then make yourself a cocktail (if you do this, no more drinking).
4) Timeskip + small children for the big four = entire glass of straight vodka (or just a shot).
5) If Jerza is still dancing around each other, take a shot.
6) If a minor ship gets together that we predicted (i.e. ElfEver), half a shot.
7) ¼ a shot for every gloating/whining post in the tags.
8) 5 shots for every ‘don’t be mad at Mashima’ post (…this breaks the no more than three shots per page rule, so for one this one you are to ABSOLUTELY ONLY USE WATER)
9) Three shots for Team Natsu wrecking something. Or their progeny.
10) One shot for every edit of the exact same panel (Eien’s rec: don’t do this one with alcohol, trust me. Please use water.)
11) Chug it if the chapter is entirely full of parallels to other big moments in the series (here’s looking at you, ch 1)
12) One shot for every speech bubble a nakama speech takes up.
13) Two shots if there’s a time skip and Makarov shows up.
14) If the ghosts of Zeref and Mavis show up, chug. Chug hard.
14.b) If ghosts show up at all, chug.
15) One shot for every time someone does Laxus’s hand thing.
16) If Jellal is still technically a criminal, take a shot.
17) If Mest is shafted to the side, shot.
18) If Lucy is returning from a journey where she found Aquarius’s key, shot.
19) Keg stand if Lucy leaves a la Natsu (i.e., just take a shot).
20) Shot if Happy slips in a fat joke.
21) One shot for every item of clothing lost (Eien’s rec: …this is gonna happen a lot, I feel…water only.)
22) Three shots if Gruvia has kids that have a stripping problem.
23) If either of the Gajevy twins says gihihi take a shot.
24) If Lucy’s nickname is still bunny girl, take a shot.
25) If the bunny suit comes up take two shots.
26) If Gajeel still can’t sing, take a shot.
27) If ElfEver is still denying they’re attracted to each other, take a shot. Take another if they’re married.
28) If Miraxus goes canon, then chug. If Fraxus goes canon, then chug.