Jjong didn’t ask for just one date, he asked for many~ ^^
Im just going to point out a few things in this video but I will probably just write every single detail about this :P cause the whole vid is pretty amazing <3
1. Key choosing to call Jjong knowing that he’s awake and probably keeping track of whats going on
2. Can I just love the fact that key says, “why does jonghyun have so many phone numbers” cause we know the pup changes his phone a lot and Key hasn’t deleted old ones probably but knows which one is the current one right away
3. Jjong picks up the phone in a milla sec. and Key briefly sings along to the call waiting song that jjong never changes.
4. jjong imitating the way Key talks, the whole time I’m wondering how can jjong be so energetic…take notice that this was way late. Going on and on about SHINee’s image being destroyed by key but really though jjong u just didnt want key to look like that on broadcast for the world to see (key looks hot doing everything i swear)
5. Jjong calling Key “Eungyu-ssi” (teasing him obviously) but making notice that that was on his mind (I personally am still not over how amazing key looked)
6. Key trying to change the subject but jjong bringing it back to “SHINee’s image” keke Key calling jjong out on his changed tone when saying his greeting ><
8. Key nonchalantly saying, jjong got inspiration from watching him on MLT and should sing a bit, to which jjong laughs and does as commanded >< saying he has to sing something cheerful, does this imply Key inspires cheerfulness ^^ (Im sure thers a lot of songs that key inspired :P but jjong goes and sings an already made song hahahhaa)
9. Key telling jjong to come “right now” and jjong almost seems down for it keke
10. The pauses that happen when key laughs and where you don’t really hear anything but you can see him makes me wonder if jjong was completely aware or watching cause he also pauses at those times. He probably is so use to those silence laughs that he can even predict them over the phone.
11. Jjong not giving key a straight up answer for when he asked “what is key to jonghyun” Instead he gave him some abstract meaningful response that he does sometimes only to mess with him further. I suppose its too much to be right out truthful keke and key just laughing at how much nonsense he was spewing