I don’t mind at all! Sorry it took me so long to write it. ;A; Thank you for the prompt, I hope you like it!!
- Akira isn’t bothered by people bad-mouthing him, as he’s accustomed to it; rather, he’s more irked when people speak of S/O with such scorn, especially when it involves their relationship.
- Moreover, S/O’s relationship status is none of their concern, and who he chooses to date should not overshadow his tremendous talent.
- Akira gets accused of dating S/O for his fame constantly, mostly due to the fact that he is also a pianist (although it’s more of a hobby nowadays), and that gets under his skin more than anything.
- Although Akira’s irritated by these ignorant rumors, he’s really only upset on S/O’s behalf; he’s worried that his reputation will be in shambles because of their relationship.
- It’s a wonder that people are even aware of their relationship, as Akira tends to be very discreet, and most strangers are actually under the impression that the two are close friends.
- Nonetheless, Akira’s only bothered by it if S/O is. The couple contentedly shares their hotel room, and Akira already came prepared with his own suit since he already knows what these recitals entail.
he looks real good too
- Similar to Akira, Ryuji’s quite accustomed to stuck-up people trashing him, although it does put a damper on his excitement for spending time with S/O.
- He’s moderately uncomfortable with people addressing his and S/O’s sexuality / relationship.
- Eventually, he’ll become worried about the impact their relationship will have on S/O’s flourishing career as a pianist; Ryuji certainly doesn’t want a ‘scandal’ or a delinquent like himself to stain S/O’s future and deter him from fulfilling his dreams.
- Although the pressure overwhelms him sometimes, Ryuji isn’t the type to abandon S/O, and he’ll definitely stick up for him when people scoff at him.
- The blonde will do what feels right despite people’s nasty comments, and nothing feels more right than being at S/O’s side.
- Of course he forgot to rent a tux; however, he did bring his “fanciest” casual-formal attire.
jeans and a dress shirt is not appropriate
- S/O has to smile from Ryuji’s dedication; luckily, he has a spare black-tie outfit ready for him, including black socks and shoes.
- As soon as S/O sees Ryuji, he almost undoes all the hard work Ryuji put into donning the “monkey suit”.
that’ll come after recital
- Honestly, Yusuke doesn’t give the tiniest semblance of a care regarding what people say about him; he knows who he is and he’s made peace with the possibility of never fitting in.
- He’s grateful that he has a place in S/O’s heart, at least.
- Moreover, he’s incredibly irritated when people say such crude things about S/O; how can they choose to be blind to the sheer talent he possesses?
- In Yusuke’s mind, it’s rather absurd to focus on the boys’ relationship when the purpose of the recital is to observe his beautiful piano skills.
- He’s more concerned with S/O’s feelings on the matter, and he’ll frequently ask him if he’s all right.
- Otherwise, Yusuke’s as respectable as ever, and their relationship often goes unnoticed since they’re both naturally inconspicuous.
- The artist already wears sophisticated clothing; however, his suitcase was stuffed to the brim with art supplies as opposed to attire.
he wanted to paint s/o posing on top of the piano
- Knowing Yusuke, S/O already foresaw this, so he whipped out a tuxedo of his own.
- The pants were slightly short on Yusuke, but he still looked as though he were modelling men’s fashion.
he looks that way in everything jfc
- Mishima’s the most frazzled out of everyone, by a landslide.
- He’s gone unnoticed for most of his life, but the sudden onslaught of condescending attention gets him on edge.
- As much as Mishima wants to stay confined in the hotel room, he forces himself to go out with S/O, against the pianist’s reassurances that he needn’t force himself.
- Mishima’s ego takes a major hit because of the outings and people’s contempt.
- In the privacy of their room, he’ll confess his opinions to S/O, saying that he’s better off leaving Mishima at the room to avoid the embarrassment of being seen with a “zero”.
- Needless to say, Mishima needs quite a bit of reassurance, even though he tries putting up a tough front for S/O’s sake. Granted, he’s still nervous as ever on the inside.
- He handles the criticism better after conversing with S/O, but he completely forgot to rent a tux.
he was too busy with phantom thief stuff
- Fortunately, S/O’s agency had an extra tux prepared, and with S/O’s help, Mishima was able to put it on.
imagine him in one of those butler uniforms omg