I think one of the things that made my blood bold in Blood of Olympus is how at the ending Rick throws Annabeth, Piper and Reyna as best friends forever who are together all the time, and while I think they are gonna develop a friendship through time, this is so wrong because:
- What about Hazel, the actual girl who spent months traveling with them and living with them?
- Piper didn’t mourn Leo, her best friend. She should be mourning Leo and spending time with her cabin and the rest of the seven, you know the people shed live with for months.
- In the grand total of the books, before the ending of BoO, they probably talked with Reyna no more than 5 hours in total.
- What about Hazel.
- Annabeth would probably spend most of her time with Percy, dealing with their PTSD, visiting Sally, spending time with her cabin, talking with Chiron, reconnecting with the campers, mourning Leo with the rest of the Seven and then, just then, talking with Reyna.
- WHAT ABOUT HAZEL LEVESQUE, THEIR ACTUAL FRIEND.