You know what I live for? The Paladins all bonding with their Lions.
- Lance spending those rare, lazy afternoons laying against Blue just chillin’, them just kind of mentally resting against each other, not really forcing a connection, just touching and trying to get used to each other. I imagine they’re the most connected out of all of the Paladins, simply because they’re both so easily accepting and trusting, they were the first ones to find each other and it shows in their relationship.
- Pidge and Green bonding when they tinker with her, them complimenting her on her technology, how beautifully she’s put together, getting excited to work on upgrades and just generally get to explore her mechanics. They spend their downtime with Green showing them all the hidden and intricate parts of her body and it brings them closer.
- Shiro and Black always mentally touching, because she recognizes that Shiro is fragile, and that their bond can offer him strength. On his low days, she sends him all the encouragement she can through their mental link, and he thanks her by pouring his trust into her. When they fight together, he trusts her to know what to do, follows her without thought, guides her where they both need to go. She grounds him.
- Keith and Red having a really affectionately competitive relationship!! Red is always pushing him to do better, think harder, get stronger. Likewise, Keith pushes back, telling her she can take one more hit, get in one more shot, There’s a lot of respect between them. Her fire and ferocity keep him going.
- Hunk and Yellow!! Love each other so much!! Hunk always calling her his girl and petting her, complimenting her, her sending him affection and gratitude through their mental link, letting him know she feels the same. He thinks of her as one of his best friends, and it’s clear the feeling is mutual. There’s love between them that makes fighting together second nature. She’s willing to take damage for him, and his Pride. Their hearts are endlessly large and belong to each other.
Just. Paladins and their Lions. Best Friends Forever.