Tell Us How you really feel Jess....
ANONYMOUS ASKED:Maybe “It doesn’t mean anything it’s a schoolyard thing” is re: trashy relationship lol. Horrible she gets attention this weekend for doing absolutely nothing esp since she was on her gf IG making fun of fat people while wearing a fat costume. So much for her “boyfriends” MPC and charity support.
This is the last I’m saying on the topic because I’m over it already. I’m basically just addressing everything in one go so I don’t have to answer multiple messages about it.
1. Saying the bullying of his precious girlfriend means nothing is incredibly insulting. Almost as insulting as “suggest you ignore”. I guarantee if it was Cait being bullied he’d throw a fit over it.
2. As for making fun of fat people (I really hate that word btw), is it any wonder so many in this fandom dislike her? THIS is why we don’t feel sorry for her when people call her out. She seems to have very little regard for anyone who isn’t blonde, rich and privileged. First homeless people, now fat people. She also has trolled this fandom for a year and a half and continues to get away with it. Let’s see what would happen if Cait behaved the same way.
3. She may receive attention because of this article (and I know I’m giving it to her by talking about her blah blah blah) but in the grand scheme of things, it means nothing. So her name was mentioned. So she’s tied to Sam. So she’s the official girlfriend. It brings nothing to her life. It doesn’t get her a job. It doesn’t make her any more worthy than the rest of us. In fact it makes me pity her that much more.
4. Sam and Cait work their asses off day in and day out. They deserve praise and recognition. They deserve to be in Harper’s Bazaar and every other major publication out there because they’ve earned it. She has not. This weekend is about them and I’m not going to let this little mention of her take away from that.
5. Sam has done nothing to show any of us that this girl matters to him. He has repeatedly shown that Cait is the woman in his life. He may not say it, but he doesn’t have to because every time he’s near her it’s written all over that beautiful face of his whereas he looks in physical pain when he’s with someone else. He worships the ground Cait walks on. Every important moment in his life is spent with her.
So if believing in what I’ve seen between them for the past 3+ years makes me a terrible person, then so be it. I don’t care anymore. I believe in Sam and Cait. I believe that their relationship is real and it’s special and there’s no one on earth who can come between them and I believe this narrative is complete and utter bullshit and so is this fake girlfriend who keeps being shoved down our throats. If Sam wants me to feel differently then it would be so simple for him to show us that he cares about this girl, but he hasn’t because his heart belongs to Cait. There’s way too much fuckery surrounding this situation for me to EVER believe it’s real. It’s too late.
Okay that’s it, thanks for listening and if you want someone to blame for the way so many of us feel then you need to contact these two adorable babies below 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
PS. Antis don’t bother coming to my inbox to scold me for daring to speak out. Like I said, I’m done caring. My blog. My opinion. You have fun over there in your bubble and I’ll have fun over here in mine. I’m not obligated to believe the same way you do and at the end of the day my opinion has no bearing on reality :)
Here’s Jess commenting on Sam’s interview with Harper’s Bazaar, where he briefly talks about his girlfriend Mackenzie. As usual, Jess is throwing a tantrum. Sam referred to the bullying of his girlfriend “like a schoolyard thing”, in other words (IMO), behavior of petulant children. Jess is one of these schoolyard bullies, IMO. She incites her followers but plays the innocent victim while ignoring everything Sam and Cait (and others) have said. In another post, Jess says “I can ignore whatever I want”. Classic response from a immature child. Want to bet Mackenzie will get more harassment because shippers are pissed again? Jess is once again sticking fingers in her ears and sticking her head in the sand, blocking out reality so she can live in here imaginary world.