Headcanons for the losers club watching their movie. Reddie and Stenbrough being in it too please if you don't mind.
- they fast forward through the beginning because no one needs to watch georgie die, least of all bill
- he hides his face in stan’s shoulder and doesn’t come back up until he feels stan squeeze his hand twice (their signal for ‘it’s okay now’)
- they all cringe during most of beverly’s scenes, because she is. not at all like that in real life and they don’t treat her that way at all? no one stares at her while she’s half naked bc she’s their friend and they respect her? and wtf is that scene with seducing the pharmacist? bev literally just went into one of the isles and started crying hysterically to distract him while the boys ran out with the med supplies
- all of them hate watching the scenes with henry, because they’re all very protective of each other and are lowkey glad he’s dead as fuck
- richie LOVES himself in this movie. he thinks he’s fucking hilarious, he won’t stop laughing at his own jokes
- stan is like??? why don’t i speak ever?
- mike immediately emails the producer and demands to know why he has exactly negative-5 minutes of screen time
- bev barely watches the movie tbh she doesn’t recognize any of ‘her’ actions on screen except for when she kicks her dad’s ass
- they all make teasing ‘oooooh’ sounds when richie and eddie have their Moment in the neibolt house when richie holds his face, and they flush but they’re already together so whateVER GUYS
- ben is embarrassed when his poem is read out loud to everybody, but they’re all kinda stunned bc wtf that shit was beautiful dude??
- they’re all very confused why ben ended up being the historian when mike’s the biggest history nerd out of all of them? ben’s the poetic soul
- and why are mike’s parents dead???? why would they kill his parents?? he calls them right after the movie
- they almost turn the movie off halfway through because it’s. problematic to more than just one of their friends but they all want to see them beat the shit out of the clown so they tough it out
- bill and stan clutch each other when the lady from the painting bites stan’s face, and during the scene with georgie
- eddie won’t stop throwing heart eyes at richie during his ‘now i’m gonna have to kill this fucking clown’ scene because seeing it once was enough but seeing it twice? richie was. he was something else
- richie’s like woah… i’m actually the coolest person alive wow
- they all actually cheer when bev shoves the pole down her ‘father’s throat and when eddie kicks pennywise, when stan comes to save the day and mike too, all of them just being the team they are and taking It down together
- they just love the fight scene they love it so much
- and of course they fast forward through the scene with georgie again because no one can handle that again
- lowkey everybody cries during the blood oath scene but mike’s like “wait a second guys, we didn’t even hold hands cut to cut”
- silence from the group. and then
- “so? there was an AIDs epidemic”
- “eddie the whOLE POINT OF A BLOOD OATH–”