Batfamily Opinions on Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Dick: Hooray! Fall! Coffee! Whipped cream! They're so tasty and make me happy! Yippee!
- Jason: Don't really care for them. They're pointless and were only created for white girls with an aesthetic. What's that? I'm holding one behind my back and stroking it like it's the most important thing in my life? Well, you see, about that.... *punches interviewer and runs away* Nobody will believe you!
- Cass: *happy slurping noises*
- Tim: Are you kidding me? I thrive on caffeine, while this concoction is just a pathetic excuse for coffee. I can't waste my time on this sugary mess when there is a black as my soul coffee out there waiting for me. I've been awake for four days straight, I can't afford to let a thick warm cup of diabetes slow me down! *scares off interviewer with the crazy sleep-deprived look in his eyes*
- Stephanie: Well of course I love them, why would you even need to ask? A warm frothy coffee with spices and whipped cream? Yes, please! I drink at least five a day and will chop off the legs of anyone who gets in my way.
- Damian: It's a stupid idea. Why are they only available during a specific time of the year? Do pumpkins suddenly not exist during the summer? What is the point?! If I want a pumpkin spice latte on Valentine's Day then I sure as hell am going to get one!
- Bruce: The night doesn't drink lattes *hides 'I Love Pumpkin Spice Lattes' shirt and cup behind his back* You never saw that.