Living with Jim Moriarty Would Include
Requested by two anons! (Seriously though I live for these little platonic things.)
- Yourself and Jim would have been friends for a long time so when he got bored of most other people he would have called you up, afterall, he didn’t find you too tedious.
- Unfortunately to keep himself (and you) safe, you weren’t allowed to actually know where you two lived exactly. This made it quite awkward when you wanted to order things off Amazon. Jim would end up paying for a PO Box for you so you could get “little treats”.
- Dancing to loud music in your shared flat. Jim takes your hands and twirls you around, mouthing along to the song while you laugh.
- Sherlock would work out Jim had a flat-mate from all the little hints he dropped. This would completely confuse Sherlock but he could never find out who you were.
“They’re no one Sherlock. Well, no one to you, they are a lot to me.”
- Jim would often rant to you about his day.
“But how can they be so stupid? It’s painful.”
- Running one of his phones. You text quite a few people from this phone (usually while Jim cooks dinner - sometimes he likes to “play domestic”)
- He would actually cook for you a lot, when he had time.
- Sherlock would realise it was you running that phone (even though he’s never actually met you) and you would tease him with little games. He wouldn’t be able to stop himself playing along, even though he knew it was pointless.
- Jim would make sure no one ever got to you. You were his top security priority.
- Jim would call you his “live-in” or “pet”.
- He would joke that you and John should get along well but you just roll your eyes and tell Jim that you’re not his blogger.
- Jim offers to run your blog but you laugh and tell him no.
- He would often test his little plans by you first.
- Using other people to talk for him would have been your idea (even if you had meant it as a joke).
- He wanted to test it out by speaking for you when you go on a date, you tell him no and make him go on the date instead. He comes back an hour later with lipstick all over his face, “I hate you.”
- Going on “dates” to the art gallery, the pool, the hospital.
“(Y/n)!” Jim sings, “Come out for a date with me!”
“Yes of course. Not really. I need to scout out the location. Come come.”
- Buying him a tiara.
He wears it.
- Playing chess. But not proper chess. You play it together as if it’s a real battle, just charging all the pieces together, with dramatic audio from you and Jim in silly voices.
- Jim sometimes sleeping next to you in bed because your breathing helps him think.
- “No one will ever get to you. Not Holmes, not Watson. No one.”