headcanon about Hotch and SO and their baby/ toddler daughter? thank you :D
Ahh I wrote an imagine like this!! It’s here, but I’ll do this anyway b/c I LOVE HOTCH DANG IT. HE DESERVES MORE.
- TBH, Hotch would be the best dad ever. FIGHT ME.
- He would not want to miss a moment of his child’s life, even when he knew he would have to.
- He would definitely take a paternity leave, even though he’d feel bad about leaving the team in the lurch, he would know it’s necessary.
- He would wake up in the night to check on her, or just even to stare at her. His and your own perfect little miracle.
- He would treat her just like his little princess.
- When he does go back to work, you would send him pictures and videos of her, especially when the case got particularly hard for him.
- He would smile and laugh at the pictures, often because she was doing something silly or smiling or laughing.
- He would definitely call on video call and talk to her all the time, she would love her dad.
- When he’d leave when she’s a bit older, it would have to be in secret, since if she saw him leaving, she’d cry bloody murder and latch on.
- There was one case he stayed behind on just simply because he couldn’t bear to leave her.
- Her and Jack would become fast friends and close siblings. He’d be so protective of his little half-sister.
- He would fall asleep with her during her naps, and Hotch almost died from cuteness when he saw the picture you took of the two of them.
- He has that picture framed on his desk now.
- He would make Morgan and J.J. the godparents, because even though Morgan and him don’t get along sometimes, he still respects him highly, and J.J.
because it’s J.J. duh.
- His favorite thing to do after a case would be to just watch his angel sleep, and he would remember why he does what he does, and that she (and you and Jack) make it all worth it.