It’s the most wonderful time of the year! It’s #BethOramPhotography holiday photo time!!! 🐶📸🐶 Which is really just an afternoon of herding the corgs in a variety of silly costumes! 😂 #machetecorgez #knivesthecorgi
he has an older sister who ran off with a lover when they were young. She visits sometimes to give his kids too much sugar and encourage them to do wild shit like express themselves. Of course you can finger paint on the walls Genji.
He liked sweets he kept a stash in his office.
God damn he loved his wife
it was a kind of business marriage, probably arranged for him, but they were lucky and fell in love. She was super funny?? It surprised him she seemed so quiet and reserved in meetings between their families he was not expecting dick jokes on the first date
They worked wonderfully together, he was a practical businessman and she was ruthlessly clever and charismatic. A perfect team the family had never done better.
She died having Genji. His father never blamed him though.
God damn he loved his kids!
He was always busy but still a damn good dad. He never ignored his kids and tried not to tell them “not now” if he could help it. He took every opportunity he possibly could to go out and do fun kid stuff with them. He’d do Hanzo’s hair for him and help him with his homework. He’d let Genji paint his nails and scribble on papers he didn’t need, just please, not the walls again.(Hanzo’s responsible attitude developed quite early. Think like, 4 years old following Genji while he crawls around, just kinda herding him away from things he shouldn’t touch. Probably making a face and sighing like he’s too old and tired for this, even tho he is doing it completely by his own will.This was helpful for poor busy dad.)
He told his kids stories before bed almost every night. Even when it was just Hanzo. When they were a little older and he pulled that “once there were two dragons who were grounded because they stayed out past curfew” Genji told him he should have ditched the family and written children’s stories. He low key liked the idea.
There’s a picture of his wife on his nightstand and he talks to her sometimes. About things that are stressing him out, about how smart Hanzo is or how Genji looks exactly like her.
He tried not to put excessive pressure on Hanzo, but Hanzo would just make up for it by putting pressure on himself. This is a little bit frustrating, he doesn’t wanna say, “maybe you shouldn’t aim so high”, but he hates to see Hanzo so stressed out trying to reach the bars he set for himself. He appreciates that Genji seems to take care of and support his brother, tho.
He never pushed Genji to accept his role as heir to the family, but he did try to convince his son that there was a nobility in what they did. Even if they dealt in weapons and drugs and death, they provided jobs and second chances to unfortunate people, they were fair with their justice and they protected their city.
He was constantly at odds with his wife’s older and younger brothers, who joined the family’s council of elders when they married into the family. The pair of them were greedy and underhanded and blamed Genji for the death of their sister. They went behind his back and gave the poor kid shit all the time.
He always has been and would still be very proud of his kids.
I love those hc’s about the marauders’ animagi animals traits and behaviours coming out when they’re in their human form.
- Sirius will accidentally do puppy eyes.
- Like he’ll want something and he’ll get this fucking heartbroken look on his face and he’ll stare longingly at what he wants with these big, soulful eyes and not even realise it until one of the others sighs loudly and gets it for him.
- which is a bit difficult sometimes but James is surprisingly strong and even if Remus tends to kick when he’s startled, a few bruises ribs are worth it.
- but it’s not just things he wants.
- if there’s a strange noise coming from outside the dorm room then you can bet that you’ll find Sirius standing in the middle of the room, all tensed and focused on the sound that it takes saying his name at least three times to snap him out of it.
- he needs to touch his friends ALL THE TIME as a way to mix scents and reiterate their pack bond.
- it’s super subtle and casual but if you watch close enough you can notice it.
- small shoulder touches and arm brushes.
- leaning up against them when they’re standing around
- hair ruffles and elbow jabs.
- sitting so that their side’s are all pressed together.
- but then there is the not so subtle touches.
- leaping onto one of their backs for an impromptu ride.
- squeezing himself into the space behind one of his friends and the back of the couch (this is totally a dog thing too)
- throwing himself at them in excitement.
- pressing his forehead against a chest and resting there for a moment in affection (another dog thing)
- And the other doggy thing that make the other marauders laugh
- getting excited when they go outside
- chasing fast moving objects
- his collection of large sticks that he’s taken from the forest and proudly keeps underneath his bed (I MIGHT NEED THEM PRONGS! BESIDES I FOUND THEM AND THEY’RE MINE AND DO you think Remus thinks they’re impressive? STOP LAUGHING.)
- sometimes when he gets too hot he starts panting
- James swears his hair bristles just a little when he’s angry or threatened.
- I have a lot of feelings about doggy Sirius…
- James is most certainly the ‘king’ of his 'herd’
- arrogant git that he is 😂
- he carves his initials into every single desk that he sits at like a stag will mark trees
- he turned vegetarian after becoming an animagus
- You can fite me on this
- he just can’t find it in himself to want to eat meat anymore, it feels wrong
- stamping his feet in anger became a thing as well
- it just feels so satisfying
- sometimes he’ll startle at loud noises and feel this inate urge to just bolt away
- which is unacceptable
- once he was spooked so bad by an exploding cauldron in potions that he actually dashed out of the room in panic.
- the others never let him forget it
- they’ve also caught him scratching his back against trees with a blissful look on his face.
- coming up behind him is a bad idea because he WILL kick you.
- he’s also a touchy bastard as well
- when he feels threatened in his 'place’ within the marauders he’ll get super uptight
- he’ll glare with his head lowered slightly as if preparing to charge
- he’ll scuff the carpet in the same place almost obsessively (I just NEED to do this okay? I just… fuck off.)
- he’ll spike his hair up even more to make it look bigger
- but he can also get very peaceful
- he could stand in the same place for a very long time just thinking
- just standing close with his herd makes him feel better if he has a shitty day
- he likes the smell of green things and so buys a lot of plants that smell nice
- Peter, physically looks the most like his animagus after the change
- but he also inherits a few traits as well
- he will ALWAYS finish the good on his plate. In fact, wasting food is like kicking puppies in his book. It’s blasphemy.
- he hates bright lights. They make him feel exposed and vulnerable.
- sometimes his nose will twitch if he gets too excited or nervous.
- if there is a large open space he’ll scurry across it very quickly, they make him nervous.
- In fact he always seems to be nervous after the first change.
- loud noises
- too many people
- not enough people
- people he doesn’t know very well
- people he DOES know very well
- especially them
- there’s also a new found sense of competitiveness in him
- it’s not a need to win, it’s a need to survive, he needs to have the best food, the best spot on the couch with the best escape options, the best desk in class that is the most out I the teachers sight
- he’ll run off and hide when he feels threatened
- James put a firecracker in his bed one time and he hid himself in the closet for eight solid hours. The only reason he can back out was for the cookies.
- side note
- I fully believe that one of the reasons he betrays James is because of an innate selfishness and need to out his survival first that comes from his rat side
- also hes a coward
You are the Moon Author:
skoosiepants Rating: T Word Count:
Status: Complete Summary:
Stuff Stiles doesn’t like to deal with first thing: hot, moist dog breath in his face, a cuddly werewolf creepifying his perfectly normal morning wood with shades of bestiality, and his dad holding his service revolver up against the skull of his bedmate, never mind the fact that his bedmate could possibly be a vicious unhinged rogue omega.
whenever I’m super super sad I go to my safe space. My safe space, specifically, is a world on minecraft in peaceful mode. In this place I tend a tiny flock of sheep and build a small cabin next to their field. I am neither an architect nor very good at building things, but nevertheless it calms me. Sometimes I sit in my cabin and look at my sheep through the window and think about how fluffy and good they are.
I am not allowed to have negative thoughts while in this place. I am only allowed to listen to the calming music and my sheepies’ baa’s, and quietly build.
- Mermaids that keep flocks of marine wildlife
- Jock-type merboys forced to look after their mermothers flock of turtles
- Tiny merbabies inheriting squadrons of seahorses
- The sweetest most unassuming mermaid introducing their datemate her huge shoal of sharks
- Wise old mermen ending up looking like their pack of walruses
- Pods of dolphins protecting their merherders when they can tell they’re upset
- Squad of squid flooping around after their herders
- Babies riding on the backs of domesticated manta rays
- Fights between tribes of mermaids with their flocks protecting them, the shark herd enclosing around the unassuming manatee flock who strayed too far from their territory
- and then it turns out
- the manatee mermaids have recruited a blue whale
Dave (hubby) is dragging his feet to watch VLD season 2 (we both agree it feels rushed), so I told him about the Slav prison break episode and Lance voicing his insecurities. And how he voiced them several times. That’s when the theories started. We ended up writing out the majority of Season 3, Jen and Dave style.
What if the Black Lion accepts Keith just fine and the Blue Lion accepts Allura, but Lance can’t connect with Red.
The poor kid is already questioning his place on the team and now Red Lion is proving his insecurities
There’s an entire episode with Lance trying to be accepted; Red stays silent
Keith tries to “help” by giving Lance advice
It makes him feel worse (Obviously. Really, Keith? Really?)
Allura is stressed because they can’t form Voltron and they’ve gotten word from the resistance of a new Galra leader. She doesn’t have time for this shit.
They’re all really on edge because Shiro’s missing and they had JUST gotten used to their roles when they lost Space Dad and had to play musical lions.
Keith and Lance have an all-out fist fight. Lance fights with all he has and looses. Like, dude, you’re fighting a guy that lives for battle. His solution to every problem is to stab it. Keith wasn’t even trying, really. Red is not impressed.
Cue Lance becoming really depressed.
Coran takes Lance out on a Wacky Space Adventure™ to get his mind off things, and subtly reminds him that he wouldn’t be alive if it weren’t for Lance.
They have to be rescued from their Wacky Space Adventure™. Oops?
Allura starts lecturing Lance on being more responsible and Lance just breaks down.
She’s like “screw this” and brings him on board Blue with her for the ride home.
Cue Blue (and Allura) reminding him of all the awesome stuff he’s done.
Lance and Allura bond, because they’re really more alike than Allura cares to admit.
Lance: “Why don’t you pilot the Red Lion?”
Allura: “I was close to it’s former Paladin. I couldn’t handle it emotionally.”
Lance sees Allura’s insecurities and Allura sees past the boisterous, flirty personality Lance uses to hide his own.
The four lions (Red’s still in the castle) are attacked by a Robeast and are forced to land on an unoccupied planet.
It’s not unoccupied. The Galra (Lotor) set up a trap and hid a fleet on the planet. The Robeast was just meant to herd them there.
The lions are separated and systematically hunted down and attacked.
They can’t form Voltron minus one lion. The castle ship has arrived and is helping the best it can.
Lance is feeling completely useless, completely helpless and doesn’t want to loose his family.
He ends up outside of Blue (Allura kicks him out when she decides to go on a suicide mission to attack a big-ass Galra ship on her own).
He sees an army of Galra soldiers marching past and decides “FUCK IT” and goes out to fight on foot, guns blazing.
RED LION NOTICES and comes to the rescue of her reckless blue son.
Hospitals were never ‘fun’ places, but they were even less fun when you had your wife cutting off the circulation of blood to your hand and screaming her lungs out.
Drew had read plenty of articles and books to prepare himself for supporting May through childbirth. It was turning out to be just as unpleasant as they all made it sound to be. Not that he had any right to complain though, he wasn’t the one that had to eject the baby out of his body.
“Drew, talk to me!” May gasped, through her efforts.
“What? Oh right, um, just…just breath.”
“…Breath!? I’m already doing that, genius!”
He looked over at the Nurse Joys desperately, but they didn’t even spare him a glance, he was on his own on this.
“Er – dear I can see its head, just a little more! Just push harder…”
“’Just’ push harder?!”
“…I can just shut up now, if you want?”
In all fairness, no one could say anything smooth during labour, not even the great Drew.
Several groans and screeches later, the baby was finally out. As the nurses went to wrap the baby up, May’s breathing started to return to slow down to a regular pace.
“I’m never doing that again,” she said.
“Thought, you wanted two, at least?” Drew’s question faltered slightly at the end, as he was unsure if it was okay to make jokes yet.
“If you say so.”
Drew reached out tentatively to move her sweat-stained hair out of May’s face. She didn’t pull back, so he assumed that she was feeling a bit better. “You’re amazing, you know that?”
“I know I am,” her lips turned upwards. “Now where’s my baby? I want to see her, after all that effort.”
As if on cue, one of the nurses came up to them, with the baby bundled up in a red cloth; May took their baby into her arms, slowly, as if afraid that she might break if she moved too fast.
“She’s beautiful,” May said in awe, voice cracking.
“C’mon May, don’t cry,” Drew said hurriedly, wiping the tears from her eyes.
“Idiot, you’re crying too!”
Oh, so he was.
The tiny, perfect creature before them was worth crying over. He leaned over to kiss the top of their child’s head as she made a soft gurgling sound. Pulling back he proceeded to kiss his wife’s cheek as well. She had definitely earned it.
“You’re going to be a terrific mother for Rosie, May.”
“And you’re going to be a great father too.”
The couple watched their daughter, taking in the beginning of a whole new different turn in their lives. Whatever joys or difficulties may come their way, they would face it together, as a family.
“Don’t think I didn’t catch the name you slipped in there. As I’ve said we’re not naming her Rosie.”
“(Y/N)! Are you crazy?” Carl shouts angrily. “You could have gotten us killed.”
You roll your eyes at him, holstering your gun back in it’s rightful place. “I swear I’m not crazy, just a bit of an adrenaline junkie. And how could I have gotten us killed? I literally shot all of the walkers down.”
You may or may not have just openly fired at a herd of walkers making their way towards you on an open road, causing Carl to be a little startled. It was just the two of you scouring the roads for any working vehicles or supplies left in them, so it was a little surprising to hear gunshots.
“You could have alerted more to where we are,” Carl says, stomping his way ahead of you. You jog a bit to catch up with him and stayed silent for a little before you have to say something.
“Why don’t you just live a little, Carl?” You ask, starting to walk backwards down the gravel road. “It makes life a lot more fun considering we could die at literally any moment.”
“This is living for me; trying not to die,” Carl retorts.
“But life shouldn’t be about trying not to die, it should be about getting as much happiness as you can out of it,” you answer, now skipping forwards and away from Carl.
“Fine, you want me to live a little?” Carl says, catching up to you. He grabs your shoulders and spins you around before planting a harsh kiss on your lips. “There, happy now?”
He walks on ahead as you just stare blankly at him, a fiery-red blush creeping up your cheeks. “Yeah, definitely.”