Yuuri & Yurio - Museum Guide
• The Yuris arrive at the museum together, and Yurio is quick dashing to the costume display
• Yuuri has a mini freak out about his costume being on display, worrying if it has been washed properly because he’s scared it might smell sweaty
• Yurio notices that someone is listening in, so Yuuri teases him that it may be one of the Yuri’s Angels. Yurio gets angry, starts shouting at the listener, so Yuuri quickly calms him down by saying that the listener doesn’t look like an Angel
Yurio: Whatever, maybe it’s one of your stupid fans then
Yuuri: Ehh, my fan?!
• Yuuri politely excuses them both, shuffling Yurio off to the next section
• Yuuri begins to pour compliments over Yurio’s short program, saying that it was “super amazing” and that he’s impressed with how Yurio surprassed Victor’s SP score record
• Yuuri comments that Yurio really made the program his own by the time they reached the final
• Yurio goes off, insisting that he still thinks the Eros concept suited him better than Yuuri. He complains about Victor all around, calls him an idiot… Then, softly mutters about how Yuuri did do a great job with his programs in the final, making them into something that suited him perfectly
Yuuri: Ahh, Yurio… you cried at the end of your free skate, didn’t you?
Yurio: I fucking didn’t!
Yuuri: All that emotion coming to a close, it’s easy to understand that your tears fell like waterfalls…
Yurio: Shut up! You’re the one who’s always crying, pig! Last year, you were crying like a piglet in the toilets!*
Yuuri: Not like a pig, but it’s true that I did cry last year. Then again, the fact that a Russian yankee kicked the door down trying to intimidate me is also true…
Yurio: Who are you calling a Russian yankee?!?!
(*Yurio says “buhibuhi” which is the sound of a piglet squealing. So he means that Yuuri’s crying sounded like a pig’s squeal, basically going “oink oink oink.”
However, Yuuri is clearly extremely unaffected by this, and remains gentle and teasing throughout)
Yuuri: Oh hey, Yurio… where’d you go off to with Otabek the day before the final? I saw it on social media, posts about a Kazakh carrying off a Russian…
Yurio: Hey, don’t you know?! My eyes are ones you can’t forget after seeing them just once, like those of a soldier!
(*Japanese “huh” can be quite mocking so Yuuri’s making fun of that statement, in his disbelief)
• The Yuris come up on the “Victor area” and Yurio is distraught by all the Victors, saying being there gives him a bad feeling
• It is also at this point that Yurio realizes… Yuuri is a hardcore Victor “otaku”
Yurio wants to get through the section quickly, but Yuuri lingers a bit. He talks about how it brings back lots of good memories
Yuuri: When I first saw Victor, I felt so inspired to continue skating. I wanted to get stronger, and I got a lot of that strength from Victor…
• Yuuri states that it is still hard to believe that Victor showed up in Hasetsu without warning, and ended up becoming his coach
(Yuuri speaks so softly and affectionately when talking about Victor, my heart)
• Yurio interrupts Yuuri’s sweet musings by yelling, “DUMBASS! You are always talking about Victor, Victor, Victor, nothing but Victor!”
• Yurio shouts that HIS era has begun, and that he is going to wipe Victor off the map. He asserts that next season he’s going to come out at the very top, so everyone needs to watch out
• The Yuris come up to the Kiss and Cry. Yuuri talks about how he put everything Victor taught him into his free skate performance. He says he felt so light and happy to be skating the Yuri on Ice program. He says he had no idea that he would end up breaking Victor’s FS score record, still sounding amazed
• Yuuri congratulates Yurio for winning gold in the GPF
• Yurio insists that both of his programs are great, and that Yuuri is only better at him in one aspect (FS). He promises that he will overtake Yuuri’s skills soon enough
• Yuuri says that’s good, that he’s looking forward to the next season and seeing how both he and Yurio will grow
Yurio: Hey, I have something I’ve always wanted to ask you… What is that thing you’re always holding onto in the Kiss and Cry?
Yuuri: The onigiri?
Yurio: No! The other thing, the yellow-black-white one!
Yuuri: Oh, the tamago sushi? Do you want it? It should fit right in your bag, here you go (gives Yurio the tamago sushi)
Yurio: What, really?! I’m not giving this back, you know, it’s mine now. This is awesome!
Yuuri: …You’re that happy?
Yurio: Yeah, I’ll give it to Gramps! He like sushi and eggs, so this is perfect! I wanna show it to him right now!!
Yuuri: Wow, you’re so excited… Makes me happy seeing that
• Yuuri and Yurio close out the guide with thanks to their supporters, with both of them saying, “Balshoy spasibo!” (A big thank you!) in Russian
Yurio: See you next level!