Temporarily Closing Askbox
Hulloooo buddy pals, Okayto here.
I’m temporarily closing the askbox because this blog has really picked up traffic, which is cool, but I work full-time, am in grad school, and also have pressing things like
- lint-rolling every piece of cloth in my home because my white cat is a malicious shedder and I have many dark clothes and blankets
- doing laundry which never ends life is just a continuous laundry cycle
- trying to figure out why my laptop will not rip the Moana CD what more do you want fickle machine???
- lint-rolling my face every day because somehow the cat has directed his fur to seek out my nose and eyebrows specifically
- it’s tax season and I need to be responsible and not wait until the last day this year
- my secret goal is to get ahead in grad school homework, I’ve never been ahead before but I bet it feels great
- I have visitors coming for Easter and it really is going to take me like 3 weeks to adequately clean the house
all of which combine to make it hard for me to spend a lot of time on the computer. Right now it’s about all I can do to keep up with the queue. I will still get to the asks already submitted, and you can continue to message me things you think I should see (@-ing me runs the risk that it will get buried; this blog gets busy enough I can’t manage it on mobile and I’m only on desktop maybe once a day, if that).
And as always, I encourage you cool creative people to make your own posts because this blog has always been only a small portion of the many sci-fi/humans in space/space Australia posts.