“The term ‘Jovian Planet’ is used to describe the gas giants in the outer reaches of our solar system.” John explains.
“Though the actual word ‘Jovian’ comes from the planet Jupiter specifically, it’s actually the collective term for Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune; all of which have rings… though
Jupiter’s ring is thin and dark, and cannot be seen from Earth, I will admit.”
• relationships are the focal point of your life
• you attract males in authority
• you want to be noticed physically
• you are attracted to sensitive people
• attracted to people who love children
• you crave meetings and encounters
• you might talk to your partner like you talk to a child (lol)
• you need an intellectual relationship
• you’re attracted to young/slim people
• you love writing, esp. poetry
• you need an aesthetically pleasing partner
• you cannot live without people in your environment
• may be attracted to passive people
• you feel like you need a person in order to shine
• you blame other people when things go wrong in your life
• you might feel like you compete with your partner
• your partner will act on impulse too much
• attracted to wise people
• you need humorous people in your environment
• you have an idealistic view of others
• need a partner to feel happy
• you’re attracted to older people
• love may be at a distance or unavailable at the time
• you’re cautious and hesitant towards others
• don’t frickin marry young or Saturn will bring a bitter divorce
• attracted to unconventional, intellectual people
• you want to live by your own rules
• you’re not easy to catch in matters of love
• there’s often a major difference between you and your partner (ie. age difference, social background)
• you tend to want intimacy much sooner than your partner
• you may believe in fairy tales
• you long for an ideal and imaginative person
• may be attracted to complicated people
• your relationships are intensely emotional
• you and your partner might isolate yourselves from everyone else
• your expectations are usually very high leading to dissatisfaction
The 12th House is often dubbed as the house of the lost, the hidden and the secret. It represents prisons and as such is the house that shows us the things we feel trapped by. It is seen as a shadow house because it hides parts of ourselves from ourselves and others. The 12th House is our subconscious and can also represent the nature of any repressed memories we may have. In this post I’m going to describe the planets in the 12th House and the “lacking” we feel as a result.
Sun in the 12th: These people tend to be easily walked on as they suffer a lack of ego. This is not to say they don’t have an ego, they simply can’t access it as easily as others. They might feel invisible or like they don’t matter or have an impact on others. This being said they have amazing empathy for others.
Moon in the 12th: These people usually feel that their emotions don’t matter or that they’re invalid. They feel things really deeply but are often confused by what they feel. They bury their emotions a lot and aren’t great at confronting them. They’re great at understanding others and their emotions, sometimes better than their own.
Mercury in the 12th: These people tend to daydream a lot and get lost in their own mind. Their thought processes are foggy and they find it hard to make sense of the things their own brain comes up with. They often have very abstract ideas and tend to be quite creative, usually having an emotional understanding of poetry and literature.
Venus in the 12th: People with Venus in the 12th House tend to find it hard to feel or show love. Love is an abstract concept for them and they might find it hard to know where they start and their loved on begins. They are at risk of getting lost in their partner and over extending themselves in efforts to gain more love and affection. They’re very selfless people who do anything for their loved ones.
Mars in the 12th: Those with Mars in the 12th House may suffer a lot of repressed anger and frustration. They find it hard to express this anger in a safe way and usually have to find themselves a good outlet. Their anger shows itself as passive aggression and hostility. This placement is also one of the many placements that correlate with abuse and bullying.
Jupiter in the 12th: People with this placement tend to be very compassionate although they are not the best secret keepers. While the 12th House is one that people tend to fear, Jupiter being placed here can provide some light and protection from potential hidden enemies. They are very altruistic but must be careful not to overextend themselves to the point of martyrdom.
Saturn in the 12th: This is possibly one of the most difficult placements to have as a person can isolate themselves to the point of depression out of fear. They tend to have a lot of worries and fears and as a result they may have an aversion to accessing their own subconscious feelings. These people must learn to keep an open mind towards overcoming their fears.
Uranus in the 12th: People with this placement tend to feel alienated in early life due to unique and unusual personalities. They may feel suppressed as they get older and become afraid to embrace their individuality. Unstable sleeping patterns and vivid dreams are quite common for these people and they have the ability to conceive bizarre thoughts better than most.
Neptune in the 12th: As Neptune is at home in the 12th House, this placement is possibly the least afflicted. These people are blessed with intuition and many psychic like abilities. They are very empathic people but if Neptune is harshly aspected, they may find themselves falling into deception and illusion easily.
Pluto in the 12th: Pluto being placed here indicates a very intense life. Pluto correlates with trauma in the house it’s placed, placed here can indicate a difficult birth. They also tend to hold a lot of secrets, sometimes to do with their sexuality or their desires. They may have psychological wounds from childhood and if Pluto is adversely aspected, they may have experienced sexual assault.
Chiron in the 12th: Those with this placement may be subject to a lot of phobias and fears. They have issues surrounding their unconscious and repressed memories. They tend to soak up other’s emotions and must be careful with letting others drain the life out of them.