I have not played Neo in years but I love to check this blog for discource. It gives me life.
If you liked that discourse, then you’ll love Discourse: Jumpstart Classics edition.
- Spring Korbat Toy (JS stole fanart, blew up so bad)
- Rainbow Baby Blu (JS obv half-assed a petpet)
- Neoptes (misspelled site name in their tos like a million times)
- Petpetpet Comb (Item accidentily marked as “petpet,” was attachable for a short time)
- Infamous Neopocalypse (neoboard mods left neoboards unattended and hell happened - a few articles were even written)
Edit: Adding more! :(
- AAA’s Revenge (JS stole every component the game is made of, even coding)
- Old artwork (JS uses old, dated art from 90′s-00s)
- Neoboards Censorship (silences/freezing/permasilences handed out like candy)
- List of banned words (nsfw words aren’t allowed, but now you can’t say grape, basement, skill, uncle (???))
- Craigslist Advertisement (Ad was deleted so quickly, nobody got a screencap)
- Class-action lawsuit (Neo would automatically renew premium memberships, difficulty in cancelling)
:-) Jumpstart never, ever acknowledges that they fuck up and the never say sorry. That’s about the worst part.
If you’re looking for a more complete list, please see brucicle’s convenient tag.