1. What have you eaten today?
2. Who was your last kiss with? Was it pleasant?
3. What color shoes did you last wear?
4. Who has made you laugh the hardest in the last week?
5. What is your favorite scent?
6. What is your favorite season? Why?
7. Can you do a handstand or cartwheel?
8. What color are your nails?
9. If you had to get a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?
10. What is something you find romantic?
11. Are you happy?
12. Is there anything in particular making you happy or sad?
13. Dogs or Cats?
15. Which do you prefer:a museum, a night club, the forest or a library?
15. What is your style?
16. If you could be doing anything you like right now, what would it be?
17. Are you in a relationship or single?
18. What makes you attracted to the person you like right now?
19. If you could replace your partner/best friend with a celebrity of your choice, would you? Who with?
20. Are you holding on to something you need to let go of? If so then what?
21. How did you celebrate last Halloween?
22. Have you recently made any big decisions?
23. Were you ever in a school play?
24. What movie would you use to describe your life?
25. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
26. Complete this sentence, “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
27. What are two things that irritate you about the same sex?
28. What are two things that irritate you about the opposite sex?
29. What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
30. What is something that makes you sad when you think about it?
31. How long was your longest relationship?
32. Have you ever been in love?
33. Are you currently in love?
34. Why did your last relationship end?
35. What jewelry are you wearing right now, and where did you get it?
36. When was the last time you cried and why?
37. Name someone pretty.
38. What did you receive last Valentines Day?
39. Do you get jealous easily?
40. Have you ever been cheated on?
41. Do you trust your partner/best friend?
42. Ever had detention?
43. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
44. What do people call you?
45. What was the last book you read?
46. How big of a nerd/dork are you?
47. What kind of music do you listen to?
48. How tall are you?
49. Do you like kids?
50. Favorite fruits?
51. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
52. What’s your earliest memory?
53. Ever had a poem or song written about you or to you?
54. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
55. Do you have a collection of anything?
56. Do you save money or spend it?
57. What would your dream house be like?
58. What top 5 things make you the angriest?
59. What top 5 things always brings a smile to your face?
60. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
61. 72: You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
62. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
63. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
64. Do you like the beach?
65. Ever sleep on the couch or a bed with someone special?
66. Do you have a middle name? If so what is it!
67. Do you talk to yourself?
68. Describe your hair.
69. What is the meaning of life.
70. What is your ideal partner like?
71. Do you want to get married?
72. Do you want to have kids?
73. Like or dislike your family?
74. Are you Chunky or Slim?
75. Would you consider yourself smart?
76. What would you change about your life?
77. Religious or Not?
78. You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
79. You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
80. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
81. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
82. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
83. Do you like when people play with your hair?
84. Do you like bubble baths?
85. Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?
86. Have you ever danced in the rain?
87. Do you trust anyone with your life?
88. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
89. If money wasn’t an issue, what top 10 places would you travel to? (You get to stay at each place for a week)
90. How was your day today?
91. Play an instrument?
92. Describe the what you think of the ocean.
93. Do you believe in aliens or ghosts?
94. Honestly, are things how you wanted them to be?
95. Do you have a mean bitchy scary side?
96. When are you vulnerable?
97. How much free time do you have?
98. Do you like to go hiking?
99. Odd or Even Numbers?
100. Would you ever go sky diving, bungee jumping , cliff diving, wing suit gliding, parasailing, snorkeling, or other extreme activities?
“Once at lunchtime she said, “You should try on my jumpsuit.” I said, “The one-piece white jumpsuit? You’re what, 5’2”? I’ll never get in!” She said, “Just try.” I put on that Princess Leia zipper jump suit and it was so tight I looked like a Vegas lounge singer.” – Mark Hamill
a little ficlet for @victoriasugden‘s birthday, because we all need that maroon suit back in our lives, don’t we? #bringbackthemaroonsuit2k17
Aaron’s jaw practically hit the floor as he looked at Robert, his husband dressed in a suit Aaron hadn’t seen him wear in so long.
The maroon suit, to be exact. Robert stood, in the hallway of the registry office in Hotten, wearing that bloody maroon suit, and it was taking every bit of self control that Aaron had not to jump him there and then, people and consequences be dammed.
Robert’s hair seemed to look a brighter blonde against the deep maroon colour of his suit, his husband flashing Aaron a bright grin as he walked toward him, simple white buttonhole in hand.
“Hiya.” Robert greeted, flattening down the material of Aaron’s suit jacket so he could attach the buttonhole, Victoria having had put her DIY skills to the test to make them the previous evening.
Aaron felt his face flush as Robert stepped into his space, Robert’s hands all over him. He knew how good-looking Robert was, of course he knew, but in that maroon suit, Aaron was (embarrassingly enough) weak at the knees.
“You okay?” Robert asked, brushing a non-existent piece of fluff from Aaron’s suit, straightening his tie before he took a step back, a pleased look on his face.
Aaron nodded, keeping his voice low as he spoke, mindful of their families standing near them, waiting for their appointment with the registrar. “You wore my favourite,” he mumbled, his face turning a shocking shade of red as he admitted it aloud.
The maroon suit had always been his favourite.
Robert grinned, a knowing sort of grin that made sure Aaron knew that he’d intended to completely fluster him when he’d picked out what suit he wanted to wear that day. “I did,” he confirmed, brushing a hand down the front of his own suit jacket, Aaron swallowing thickly as the delicious contract of pale skin and deep maroon. “You like?”
Aaron didn’t exactly trust himself to speak, nodding eagerly.
“Good,” Robert smirked, pressing a kiss to Aaron’s cheek so he could speak directly into Aaron’s ear, away from prying eyes and a very nosey looking Victoria. “Because I can’t wait for you to fuck me in it later, Mr Sugden.”
Aaron’s knees almost buckled at the image of Robert wearing that suit while Aaron made him completely come undone. “I’ll hold you to that, Mr Dingle.”
“I was counting on it.” Robert laughed, looking up as the registrar called their names. “Are you ready to do this then?”
Aaron nodded, taking one last second to admire the long lines of Robert’s body, the thick thighs and pale skin that the maroon of his suit only served to show off, the colour making him look as close to a supermodel as you’d ever see in Hotten.
about to start crying because of how FAR my lil self has come from just a few years ago. just last year I was in tears over the sight of my tummy in a two piece and today here I am with my new two piece bathing suits absolutely LIVING for how cute they are. my body is not perfect: it has lumps and chub and scars and bruises and cellulite, I’m pale, and I have freckles just about everywhere but this body is HOME and I’m finally treating it that way.