Let's face It: Cisco Ramon was kind of a dick in Season 3
BEFORE YOU GO HATING ON ME I LOVE CISCO RAMON
I truly love him like a son, but no one is perfect and he’s no exception
Throughout this season though, I’ve noticed that he’s been less perfect than he usually is. How? Well:
* He held a grudge against Barry for not saving Dante. This got to the point where it became petty and he was taking an unnecessarily long time to forgive Barry. While you might say that Barry deserved it for that and for all the other stupid and/or shitty things he did this season, I’ll remind you that Cisco views Barry as one of his best friends and like a brother. Barry, in the space of 3 years, had also been more of a brother to Cisco than Dante ever had in their whole lives.
* Related to the first point, but ALL THE DRAMA HE CAUSED DURING THE CROSSOVER. Oliver told him not to tell the others about Flashpoint and Barry changing the timeline until after they’d fought the dominators, because it would have distracted them from the battle ahead. This is exactly what happened when Cisco decided to completely disregard Oliver, and it proved just how petty Cisco was about the whole saga.
*He was unnecessarily mean to HR and Julian, who were both somewhat already struggling to find their respective places in Team Flash. Before you say that they deserved it because HR was a liar and Julian was a dick, I’ll remind you that Cisco’s behaviour towards them continued after HR proved his worth to the Team and Julian dropped his jerkass facade.
* Related to the above, he took his anger about Julian turning Caitlin into Killer Frost waaaaaaaay too far. Julian SAVED CAITLIN AKA CISCO’S BEST FRIEND’S LIFE, and Cisco was acting like he hadn’t a clue why Julian could possibly do what he did. Remember when Julian was stressing out about trying to find Caitlin while she was Killer Frost, and Cisco was all like “IF YOU WANTED HER HERE YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE TAKEN OFF THE NECKLACE!” UHH NO MATE IF HE HADN’T HAVE DONE THAT SHE’D BE FUCKING DEAD, I mean sure he had a right to be mad at Julian for not respecting Caitlin’s wishes but COME ON THAT WAS SUCH A STUPID AND BLATANTLY WRONG THING TO SAY.
* He told Team Flash about Caitlin’s powers without her permission and before she was ready to tell them.
* He was very pushy while hitting on Gypsy, always saying things like “I know you like me” even when he didn’t know for sure. It came off a little sexist to me.
* Likewise, he was pushy when he was trying to get Gypsy to tell him what her beef was with Abra Kadabra. He’s literally on a team made up exclusively of people with family issues and/or at least somewhat tragic backstories, he should’ve known better than to push her so hard.
* AND BLOODY OATH HE ATE CAITLIN’S STRAWBERRY JELLO LET’S NOT FORGET.
Rant over thank you very much if you’ve gotten to the end. I still love Cisco very much, just pointing out his less than stellar behaviour this season.
Honestly romantic relationships on the Flash (especially this season) consistently destroy me. Barry and Iris. I need them to be happy and healthy together. Caitlin and Julian. I didn’t want a Caitlin to have another romantic subplot but wow do I love their dynamic. Cisco and Cynthia. They are so cute. More appearances please. Cisco flirting is ALWAYS the best flirting, especially with Cynthia.
What do you think the Flash characters' favourite candy are? What snacks do they get when they go to the movies?
Barry: the guy who eats like, six tubs of popcorn, so he always brings the entire team because “we have to at least make it look like we’re NormalTM” and Julian fights him the entire time over it. He also has a thing for Whoppers, which is fine because they’re the one candy Cisco won’t fight him for.
Cisco: depends on the movie. If he knows that the movie is going to make him cry, then he goes with something like Sour Patch; if it’s straight-up action he’s a Crunch guy; rom-com is Jolly Ranchers; and the midnight premiere snack of choice is Swedish fish. He does not share. (He does, he just doesn’t know it.) He threatens to put itching powder in the suit if Barry eats all the popcorn before he gets some.
Caitlin: Hot Tamales, actually, because she knows Barry won’t steal them in bulk and she likes that they’re less sweet and more sharp. She’s a take-two-handfuls-of-popcorn-and-she’s-done kind of gal.
Iris: Sno-Caps and whatever Cisco’s having. She’s also the one who takes a tub of popcorn out of Barry’s hands and he just lets her have it, even though he’s been silently and energetically fighting Julian for the past hour over the rest.
Julian: he’s an M&Ms guy and a spirited combatant in the Epic Popcorn Fights of 2017, which usually digress into Julian in Barry’s lap because Cisco threatened to Vibe both of them into another universe if they didn’t shh, even though they’re not making any sound, and it’s the only way they can eat popcorn without re-initiating an arm wrestling match. (It has absolutely nothing to do with the horror movie, Thank You Very Much Allen.)
Cindy: Starbursts! She’s not much of a popcorn fan, but she’ll make exceptions.
HR: kumquats that he snuck in by the dozen.
Wally: Skittles. Straight-up Skittles. Steal at your own peril. He also sits directly behind Barry and steals popcorn whenever Iris nudges Barry so he looks over. Brother-sister mischief makers, at your service.
Jesse: Wally’s Skittles. She’s willing to risk her own peril because it’s more fun than just buying a bag. Big popcorn gal. Shamelessly leans over Barry to steal a handful. He’s gotta catch her if he wants to retaliate and they call her Jesse Quick for a reason.
Joe: Kit Kats, and if you want to keep that hand, You Will Not Touch. He also bought his own tub of popcorn to share with Cecile. (Who is also an M&M fan and enjoys stealing the rest of Julian’s bag because he forgot it while fighting Barry.)
My kids, Iris West and Francisco Ramon really shone in this episode and i’m so proud.
You don’t understand how thoroughly I enjoyed Iris being fun and reckless so much like her season one self, with Joe and with Wally even her last scene with Barry, I couldn’t stop grinning I adore her more than anything!
FUCKING CISCO AND CYNTHIA ENDED ME. This ship is gonna ruin me they better bring her back! I fucking love her what a woman.
WestAllen: Honesty I could write chapters.They’re THE MOST amazing couple together that I’ve ever witnessed I cannot with how supportive and endearing they are towards one another I want to cry!
Hey guys I have an idea. After I’m done with my ideas list that I have up I was thinking of doing a series. A series where the reader is Barry’s twin sister and she’s goes through everything with him. But has different powers than him, and that powers gonna be a surprise. The series is gonna be From season 1 to season 3. What do you guys think?
WAIT, IS THIS HOW HE VANISHES!! IT WAS SUPPOSED BE BECAUSE OF SOME EPIC ASS BATTLE NOT RIPPING HIM FROM IRIS WHEN THEY WERE STAT A FAMILY AND HAVE DON AND DAWN ALLEN, NOT WHEN JAY JUST GOT OUT THE SPEED FORCE, NOT WHEN THERE WERE ORE VIBE-KID FLASH TEAM-UPS TO LOOK FORWARD TOO, NOT WHEN A BARRY & JULIAN FRIENDSHIP WAS JUST SOLIDIFYING, NOT WHEN JOE WAS GETTING USE TO HAVING TWO SONS!
Warnings: Well, they’re training so there’s a sparring scene; I’m tagging it as fighting, for a lack of better description I can think of.
Rating: mature children
Word count: 585
Ever since Barry has gone into the speed force, Cynthia has been persuaded by Iris and Cisco to travel to Earth-1 regularly to help train Team Flash.
With the member on the team who has the most experience using metahuman powers temporarily out of the picture, it has been agreed that the team needs mentoring on superhuman abilities by experienced metahuman allies. Cynthia is not only the only ally recruited, Jay also lends his expertise whenever needed.
Cynthia quickly finds out that Team Flash needs more than meta-power mentoring.
There was literally nothing to do aboard this stupid starship and that was all Cadet Reynolds could think about. He had been bouncing a small rubber ball of the wall in the canteen for about an hour now and nobody said anything. He had nothing else to do; no work to attend to. Work was all they did and they found themselves completing everything quickly, and being left with limbo. He hated it. Why couldn’t he pass his exams and be assigned a better rank on a better ship? He replayed all the times he’d tripped and fallen, broken something by touching it, made a bad joke in front of a superior… and decided maybe it was for the best. But what Julian didn’t know was that he was about to embark on the greatest adventure of his life. It all started with a crash. The starship he traveled on was in a death spiral. He managed to slip into stasis, which kept him alive when the impact came, but everyone else died. The computer brought him out of it and he staggered from the wreckage, onto a planet. He somehow managed to send out a sloppy SOS signal and hoped to be found.