(170213) shinetter translation: from february 14th, tokyo metro, from ginza, marunouchi, east west and south north lines, each of them will have a part of their composition with advertisement attached inside, while from february 20th it will be the body of the jr yamanote line to be taken over by shinee’s visuals! even shinetter went to see the completed work today.
ads for shinee’s five (which will be released physically on february 22nd) will be placed on the bodies of trains on the jr yamanote line and the interiors of four major tokyo metro lines starting from today (february 14th). the yamanote is the most popular train line in tokyo. the metro lines that the ads will be featured on will be: ginza, marunouchi, namboku and tozai. there will also be posters and videos for the album posted / playing in shibuya. (source)
Nishi-Ikebukuro 5-13-10, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
Instructions to get there:
- If you’re coming from Tokyo, just take then JR Yamanote Line to Ikebukuro. Coming from Tokyo it will take around 25 minutes.
- You can try the subway as well for as long as it goes to Ikebukuro then you’re a-ok.
- Once you reach Ikebukuro, just walk straight towards the West Exit until you go out and up into the main road.
- You’ll see Marui (OIOI) on your left so just cross the street then go walk straight on the left side. You’ll see the cafe easily since it’s facing the main road. It will take around 10 minutes of walking.
- If you have difficulties looking for it, just look for a Family Mart and it’s right beside it.
Hope this somehow helps!
Things to do:
- Take pics.
- Think about Haise.
- Drink coffee like a ghoul.
Day 357/366 : JR Nishi-Nippori Station (#25/29) by Hidehiko Sakashita Via Flickr: This is the 25th station of “JR Yamanote Loop Line” for my 366 project.
December 22, 2016
Camera: Sony A7II
Lens: Leica Summicron-M 50mm
#366project2016 #366project #365project #tokyo