Jean and Marco live in a gritty urban city where not a day goes by without a mug case in some shady corner of their town. Marco Bodt is just another ordinary office worker, but has a secret no one knows about.. He possesses supernatural abilities and soughts to bring justice to their corrupted society. He takes out thugs when no one’s looking and keeps it under wraps so nobody knows exactly who he really is.
Jean Kirschtein is a young journalist who needs a story to really prove himself and he becomes obsessed with this mysterious hero. He really wants to figure out who this man is so he can get an exclusive interview with him.
•This ink better not freaking bleed through the page
•I wish I started journaling sooner
•ugh I ruined it
•What if someone secretly reads my journal when I’m not home??!
•Should I hide my journal?
•Oh god if someone read this and shared it to everyone I’d be ruined
•Why doesn’t everyone keep a journal? How can you not?!
•Damn I suck at this
•I’m gonna get off of tumblr so I can journal some more [keeps scrolling for an hour]
•I really wanna journal but I don’t feel like it
•Hmm… so if I manage to do an entry really quickly I can get to bed by 2am and still have 6 hours of sleep!
•Should I post this on tumblr? Yeah! Wait nah…
•Am I gonna let my future grandkids read this? [entry: I’m so fuckin horny] oh maybe not.
•If I keep going at the rate I’m going with completing an average of two pages a day, this journal will be filled on June 6th.
•Oh my god if there was ever a fire I swear I’d run back inside to grab all my journals.
•What IF there was a fire? All that work would be gone!
•What if I commit a crime and all my journals get gathered as evidence and they find a paper trail?
•What if the judge reads it allowed in court!
•Nah I have nothing to worry about. I’m a law abiding citizen.
•Wait… there was that one time that I…
•Should I write this down or would that be too personal..?
•What if I just started writing in code just in case?
•Ugh this drawing sucks
•Why is everyone so good at this and I’m so bad?
•I wanna paste this in, but it’ll make the journal too thick and uneven!
•Ahh this journal smells so good
•Oh man and so does this glue! Wait, you can get high from glue, right?
•I wonder what my entries would look like if I did them all while high…
•I feel so mean writing this.
•I’m dedicating this page to _______. I’ll even let them read it [but you never do]
•This is so sloppy lol what am I doing
•What if I just stopped journaling… will my journal think I died?
•Oooh I’m going to order this journal! It’s perfect! Oh wait, it’s too ______
•Oh here’s a better one. Oh but this one doesn’t have ______
•Haha this spread is so cheesy
•What if _____ found this and read it??
•I can’t wait to finish this journal so I can start my next one
•Is my journal a boy or a girl?
•If anyone went through my journal I’d beat them up.
•What will happen with my journals when I die?
Put a number in my ask box and I’ll answer that question!
1. Hardcover journal or softcover?
2. Leather or plastic?
3. Wide ruled, college ruled, graphed, or blank pages?
4. Preferred journal size?
5. Favorite brand?
6. Least favorite brand?
7. Spiral or bound?
8. Favorite journaling youtuber?
9. Best writing advice you’ve been given?
10. Cursive or print?
11. Digital journal or paper journal?
12. How long have you been journaling for?
13. How often do you journal?
14. What do you write in your journals?
15. Do you use your journal as a personal diary?
16. How many journals do you actively use?
17. Do you draw in your journals?
18. Favorite place to journal?
19. Do you hide your journals?
20. Are your journals full of happy things or sad things?
21. Leather or faux-leather?
22. What are your favorite page fillers?
23. How long does it usually take you to fill up a journal?
24. Do you name your journals?
25. Where do you buy most of your journals?
26. What are your hobbies besides journaling?
27. Where do you store your full journals?
28. Do you let anyone read your journals?
29. What do you want to happen with your journals when you die?
30. Will you ever quit journaling?
31. Ever tried fauxbonichi style?
32. Do you use a bullet journal?
33. Why do you journal?
34. Do you listen to music or the TV while journaling?
35. Do you journal in public places?
36. Do you go places with your journal?
37. What was the longest time it’s taken you to fill up a journal?
38. What was the shortest time it’s taken you to fill up a journal?
39. Preferred number of pages?
40. Do you write the time of day next to your entries?
41. What was your first journal?
42. Expensive or cheap journals?
43. Do you bookmark your pages?
44. Do you number your pages?
45. What is the best time of day to journal?
46. How many journals have you filled up so far?
47. Do you write in pen, pencil, or marker?
48. When putting things in it, do you prefer to use tape, a glue stick, or liquid glue?
49. Has anyone inspired you to start a journal? Who?
50. What do you start your entries with?
51. Do you journal at a table or in bed?
52. How long does it usually take for you to complete an entry?
53. Have you ever gotten anyone else to start journaling?
54. Have you ever used a homemade journal?
55. Do you prefer thick or thin pages?
56. Do you glue your pages together?
57. Since you’ve started journaling, what’s the longest you’ve gone without writing in it?
58. Include a picture of your favorite journal page.
59. Include a picture of any of your journals.
60. Any weird journaling habits?