If she chooses you please, I beg of you, hold her hand when she’s nervous and when she isn’t, Never stop responding to her when you’re angry, talk it out because she will lose sleep wondering if things will be the same come morning and if they can be fixed, Over time she will blame herself for the flaws in the relationship, Remind her you’re equally at fault but there will always be things that are out of your control, you’re stronger together.
If she chooses you, please listen to her talk about soccer and the gym, She’s addicted to the competitiveness of games and to the rolling wave of a high she gets when she pushes her body, Take her to see her favorite team and cheer her on as much as she cheers the team on.
If she chooses you, I ask that you show her every ounce of respect you have, She may come with a bite but she is gentle, She teases and taunts, but if you look at her eyes right before she looks away you’ll see she is afraid of losing something important, She takes herself more seriously than she lets anyone know, So be gentle with her.
If she chooses you, wash her hair for her when she bathes and let her squeeze you firmly when she gets into bed next to you, she’ll loosen up when she realizes you aren’t going anywhere.
If she chooses you, please pay attention to the little things, Like the way she pouts and curls in on herself getting silent, You don’t have to talk to her in those moments, just be there with her, She’ll love you for it.
If she chooses you, plan adventures with her, Go hiking even if it’s too hot or too cold, and make sure you bring an extra jacket in case she gets cold, a blanket too, Take her to see the things you see beauty in, including herself in the mirror each morning.
If she chooses you, fight for her when she’s stubborn and always wait for her with an open place next to you in your bed, Don’t let somebody else lay in her spot, She belongs there.
If she chooses you, cook for her on the days she spends resting, She exhilarates herself so much that she often forgets to take a break, Feed her and keep her company, Be there when she wakes.
If she chooses you, understand how damn lucky you are, There is no competition greater than the one of capturing more than her heart, If she gives it all to you, please take care of it, Take care of her.
Happy Saturday, studyblr babes! This past week was about springtime, new opportunities, and acceptance. Here’s what I’ve learned: we are all build-in with issues and faults and that’s just the way it is. Everyone is going through something else. Give yourself a break. Stop beating yourself up for being human. The sun will always rise tomorrow.
Now Playing (aka two songs that got me through all the shit I was going through this week):
[ 24TH JUNE 2017 ] HELLO THE LOVELY STUDYBLR COMMUNITY IT IS I, the one who posts inconsistently and apologizes every single time she posts.
Here’s a small update with life: 6 weeks of college have passed and I’m dYING. I can’t seem to fix a schedule and I’m always procrastinating my work,,,, so if anyone has any tips it would be greatly appreciated :“)
Here’s my june monthly spread and you guys get to see it first!!
Follow me on Instagram @ohlookimstudying if you haven’t already, I’m a lot more active there!
Have an amazing rest of June and a great July ahead! 💓💓💓
spread for next week ! I don’t really like this flatlay but whatever lol?? i ran out of things to use so I used some paint swatch things LMAO why am I like this??? also can we talk about how beautiful paperkumaco stickers are bc,,, im obsessed?? also I cannot believe I’m turning 16 tmrw i want to cry ;-;
♫ blood sweat & tears by bts (and lowkey all their other songs)
me drinking tea: life is so beautiful, it is a tragedy that everything moves so fast. i want to embrace life. maybe i will do yoga later? haven’t been journaling for a long time, i could start again! life is beautiful.
me drinking coffee: alright motherfckers i have to get shit done and nothing will stop me!! this essay? i will finish!! no shanon not now i.have.to.be.productive. let’s get started #girlboss *falls asleep*
Sylvia Plath has been a strong inspiration lately; I love this quote of hers. This is the first time I tried making a more creative spread, since I didn’t find myself using the traditional monthly overview much. Raindrops everywhere :)
Please note that if you are using a hard bound notebook or journal, adding in additional pages will bulk up your book, like so: (these are the exact same journals, btw)
- Envelopes. Let’s say you’re doing a section on Tarot in your Grimoire, and you want to include a few Tarot spreads, but you don’t want to waste two or three pages. Glue an envelope onto one of your pages to make a “pocket” where you can store little cards or papers with the tarot spreads written on them.
- Pockets. Similar to the envelope idea. If you have a page, or section for example, on herbal teas, you can make a pocket out of a piece of paper to keep your current favorite tea recipes in.
- Dividers, Cover Pages and Ribbons. If you’re like me and you like to have “sections” in your grimoire, you can easily make dividers by gluing a sheet of paper in your book (to make it heavier to make the sections stand out more). You can go further by turning your divider into a cover page for that section. And if you don’t like the idea doing that, you can always glue a ribbon, or a string, to the spine of your book to act as a bookmark.
- Double pages. I always had a problem with “wasting” pages in my grimoire. For example, my page on consecrating and charging. These two concepts are very similar to me, and I didn’t want two page stating the same thing. So, what I did was write out all my information on charging on a separate sheet of paper, then glued the top of that page into my grimoire. This way I could flip up the page on charging (as if it were on a clipboard) and have my page on consecrating underneath.
- Extended pages. Similar to the one above. In my Crystal section of my Grimoire, I decided to write out a chart that let me search for crystals by intention. So I drew my chart on a long sheet of paper, then folded it over (side to side) so that it fit comfortably in my book, then I just glued one side down into the book.
- Brochures. In my Elements section, I had a ton of information I wanted to write down, but I didn’t want each element to have more than two pages. So I used a piece of computer paper and folded it into a brochure (or into thirds) and glued it into the book so that the flaps would open and give me double the space to write.
- Clear Tape. There are many times where i finished a page in my grimoire only to find out there was a section that I left out. A simply way to fix this was with clear tape. I would write my forgotten bit of into on a separate piece of paper and then use clear tape to tape one side of the paper to my page. This allows me to flip the paper back and forth without covering up anything that I had written.
May 2017 // It’s finally autumn over here and I can’t be more excited! I’ve been trying really hard to put myself together (my mind hasn’t realized I’m back at Uni…) and I think dry leaves and hot tea are going to do the trick for me. I hope you guys are having a beautiful May ~
hey guys, just thought i’d whip together a list of some of my favourite authors most motivational quotes. i especially love using these in bullet journal spreads. hope everyone is having a wonderful new year!
“we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars”
“always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much”
“with freedom, books, flowers and the moon, who could not be happy?”
“to love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance”
“be yourself; everyone else is already taken”
“to live is the rarest thing in the world. most people exist, that is all”
“it is what you read when you don’t have to that determines what you will be when you can’t help it"
"you can never be overdressed or overeducated”
“yes: i am a dreamer. for a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world”
"there is no subject so old that something new cannot be said about it"
“power is given only to those who dare to lower themselves and pick it up. only one thing matters, one thing; to be able to dare”
“happiness does not lie in happiness, but in the achievement of it”
“the cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month”
“to live without hope is to cease to live”
“i am tomorrow, or some future day, what i establish today. i am today what i established yesterday or some previous day”
“a man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors… are the portals of discovery”
“he found in the world without as actual what was in his world within as possible”
“life is the great teacher”
“the sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on”
“there are dark shadows on the earth, but its lights are stronger in the contrast”“a loving heart is the truest wisdom”
“i ask only to be free. the butterflies are free”
“we forge the chains we wear in life”
“an idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself”
“no one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it to anyone else”
“start with what is right, rather than with what is acceptable”
“anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old”
“logic may indeed be unshakeable, but it cannot withstand a man who is determined to live”
“a book should serve as the axe for the frozen sea within us”
“believing in progress does not mean believing that any progress has yet been made”
“my ‘fear’ is my substance, and probably the best part of me”
“we sit in the mud, my friend, and reach for the stars”
“if we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin”
“time sometimes flies like a bird, and sometimes crawls like a worm, but people may be unusually happy when they do not even notice if time has gone quickly or slowly”
“don’t be ruled by others; to belong to oneself- the whole savour of life lies in that”
“we’re young, we’re not monsters, no fools: we’ll conquer happiness for ourselves”
“happiness can exist only in finding acceptance"
"the essence of being human is that one does not seek perfection”
“freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear”
“laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face”
“music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent”
“curiosity is one of the forms of feminine bravery”
“to learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is a spark”
“to love beauty is to see light”
“adversity makes men”
“our acts make or mar us, we are the children of our own deeds”
“there is nothing like a dream to create the future”
“all the forces in the world are not as powerful as an idea whose time has come”
Here it is, folks. My very last bullet journal spread of high school 😭 Can you believe I’m graduating high school on Thursday? It’s been a crazy year. A year full of my toughest struggles: emotional breakdowns, self-doubt, sleepless nights. But it was also a year full of joy. Pride. Happiness. I think it’s true what they say, that your struggles are what make you strong. They turn you into the person you’re supposed to be. This year wasn’t easy AT ALL, but I wouldn’t have changed a thing. I will cherish my high school memories forever ❤