jeonghan: constantly brushing his hair. Also constantly subtly firting with everyone.
-Sweet voice like honey, ppl is always atracted to his voice.
-Won’t reveal the secret to have a hair like that.
-likes to stare at the waves when the sea is calm because he can see his reflection (and it’s beautiful)
-May or may not have drown someone who didn’t said they were his baby.
seungkwan: half of the ocean wakes up to his songs. At 5 am.
-Most of the time he starts with a “yo ladies~!”
-there was this marine that tried to teach him how to rap. He felt so grateful that now they get together every evening to do english rap battles and practice singing.
- besties with a mackarel and a starfish
woozi/jihoon: soft. So soft. Or thats how he looks like.
- his hair changes colors to match the sky ??
- friends with an starfish
- he always sings funky pop melodies that matches seventee- oh wait.
- dolphins like him for some reason
- there is this marine who he respects because he helped him when he got caught on a fishing net. They are close friends now.
- do not tease him about his height or scary things will happen.
-also for the safety of Joshua’s guitar pls don’t do that.
Dk/ seokmin: is a mackarel.
- best bros forever with the starfish.
- nominated funniest fish of the sea 5 years in a row.
-belives he was a horse and a pigeon in another life.
Lance Cpl. Daniel Vitellaro with 1st Combat Engineer Battalion, fires an M249 light machine gun during a two-week machine gunners course at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Calif., Jan. 15. The course taught Marines how to effectively operate machine guns in combat scenarios.
(U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Joshua Murray/Released)
Marines Train for Upcoming Deployment Warning: Extremely Motivating Content Marines with the 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit go through the seven-month gauntlet of pre-deployment training. The Marines practiced everything from boarding vessels to simulated helo crashes. Video by: Cpl. Joshua Rudy