When Woody Harrelson told his celebrity pals that he’s planning to broadcast his new film—Lost in London, which Harrelson also wrote—live, as it’s being shot, he was met with some…skepticism, to say the least. xx
this was supposed to be just a post of my infinite love to Lana Parrilla, but when i was stealing photos from her instagram i found some pictures of Emilie de Ravin, Robert Carlyle and some other cast members so gorgeous i couldn’t resist posting them here as well.
so yeah, this post is basically about Lana, who i’m in love with so much it hurts, a bit about Emilie de Ravin, a bit about SwanQueen and Rumbelle, which are my OTPs in here, and in general about the amazingness of the whole Once Upon a Time cast.
So I just rewatched all of the Hunger Games trilogy (except Part 2) and I noticed a few things I didn’t notice before...
The Hunger Games:
1. During the cave scene, after Katniss kissed Peeta, he says, “Now I’m never going to let you go.”
2. When Katniss goes to see Cinna before going into the arena, she is shaking. Like this was all a dream up until now. (I mean, face it, it kind of was until she actually got there. I’d be shitting myself if I were her.)
3. It is on the female side that starts the three-finger salute during the reaping.
1. During the Presidential dance, as they are walking in, some random guy just runs his hand on Katniss’s shoulder…Just brushes it as she walks by.
2. Cinna, it seems, hears the men coming as Katniss gets into the tube, but says nothing so she gets in. (I also noticed this because I once saw a photo that said it and when I watched it I was like, ‘yea, it does seem like that’ *cries for hours*
3. HER MOTHER (so it seems) STARTS THE THREE-FINGER SALUTE DURING THE REAPING!
Mockingjay Part 1:
1. (this is more character development to me but…) Effie tries to hold onto her Capital self but slowly lets it go for Katniss. (I LOVE EFFING EFFIE!)
2. (also saw this from somewhere else but I saw it again while I watched it) While President Snow is speaking and mentions the bit about treason, his granddaughter takes out her braid. Because it is a ‘symbol of the Mockingjay’. And that is now illegal.
These Words are a Lie ~A Joshifer Fanfiction~ Chapter One
A/N: Well, here it is! The infamous “TWAAL” I’ve been referring to for the longest time in my tags, has finally arrived. You may recognize it from an earlier version, but this here is the real deal; the new and improved lol! I was originally going to post this later, but I decided to surprise you all with its release.
Now then. Before I go any further with disclaimers and acknowledgements and what not, I’d like to point out that this is my first full length/chapter story….ever. A little over a year of writing, and I have not once attempted such a feat. This is new territory for me! So with that being said, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I am so thankful to be in such a sweet and talented fandom, so your words inspire me, truly.
And I would like to give a huge thank you to catching-dandelions. She has essentially been my muse in this. Spitting ideas back and forth with me in the early hours of the morning, reading over my chapters, motivating me. A giant help over all; wouldn’t have been able to do this without her.
Alright. Enough of me rambling; a few disclaimers, and then we’ll get this show on the road!
Disclaimer #1: I do not claim to know any of the people depicted in this work, nor how they would react in the situations portrayed.
Disclaimer #2: Though this fanfiction is centered closely around real events, it is fictional. It runs from May 2014 to December 2014. Some dates may be a little different, and some events may be altered, all for the benefit of the story.
Disclaimer #3: This story does indeed have mentions of Nick, Claudia, and Chris. I apologize if any portrayal of them upsets you; again, merely fictional.
Disclaimer #4: Maturity wise, this story will contain language, domestic abuse, and sexual content.
And with that, I present to you…
The quietness of my hotel room provides me with two things:freedom, while at the same time, imprisonment.
It feels wonderful to be back, safe and sound with the rest of
the cast in Berlin. But at the same time, I feel like there is a large crushing
weight upon my shoulders.
Sighing loudly, I kick off my shoes, setting my travel bag down
by the door. I don’t bother with unpacking, or showering, or anything
productive. I just make a beeline straight for the bed.
Flopping down upon it, I throw the blankets over me, allowing
them to encase me in their warmth; to hide me away from the rest of the world.
I just need some time to think, to catch up with myself. The
past few days were probably harder than they needed to be.
I meant to erase all the toxicity in my life, to escape away
from the source of my problems.
I’m really proud of her, and happy,” Hutcherson continued. “She’s always been a little gun-shy… she’s always said what she thinks, but as far as tackling issues, she’s never really stepped up to do that. It’s nice to see her now taking that step, being progressive, and using her voice not just to make people laugh.