It seems to me I am trying to tell you a dream—making a vain attempt, because no relation of a dream can convey the dream-sensation, that commingling of absurdity, surprise, and bewilderment in a tremor of struggling revolt, that notion of being captured by the incredible which is of the very essence of dreams…No, it is impossible; it is impossible to convey the life-sensation of any given epoch of one’s existence—that which makes its truth, its meaning—its subtle and penetrating essence. It is impossible. We live, as we dream-alone.
So I recently received double copies of some of my favorite classic books, and since I’m in an awesome mood today, I decided to give them away to one lucky winner along with this cute book bag to carry all your book-swag in ;) My followers are pretty awesome, so this is my way of spreading the book love! The winner of this contest will win ALL SEVEN BOOKS PICTURED ABOVE AND THE BOOK BAG!
Rules To Follow
1) This contest is worldwide and is open to absolutely anyone of any age living in any part of the world. Please note that I live in Canada, so the farther away you are, the longer it will take your prize to get to you.
2) This giveaway begins August 13th 2016 and ends at midnight (mountain time) on September 15th 2016.
3) Since this is my way of thanking my followers, YOU HAVE TO BE A FOLLOER TO QUALIFY.
4) One reblog equals one entry. Likes are appreciated but do not count as an entry.
5) You may repost this post as much as you want, but please DO NOT spam your followers. Anyone found spamming will be disqualified.
6) Sorry, but giveaway blogs are not permitted to enter this contest.
7) The winner will have 48 hours to respond with their address once they are contacted. If I do not hear from the winner by September 15th (midnight), I will move on to the next person.
1) There will be one winner to this contest.
2) First prize will win ALL SEVEN COPIES OF THE CLASSICS shown above. They will also win the super cute “Readers Gonna Read” book bag.
3) If you are selected as the winner, you are more than welcome to give your prize to a friend.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
May the odds be ever in your favor ;)
I don’t like work–no man does–but I like what is in the work–the chance to find yourself. Your own reality–for yourself not for others–what no other man can ever know. They can only see the mere show, and never can tell what it really means.