I’m about 60% finished with zone 4 now. That’s in terms of the number of maps. The rest of the maps are so damn huge please help me.
I actually don’t think I’ll be able to connect them together unless some miracle allows it…
OH and on an unrelated note, if you want to boost my morale a bit, I might put a lil’ list of things I’d like in the Steam sale (I do this now so if anybody does get me anything, they’re saving themselves lots of money ;u;) Because I’m doing all of these days of work for free, but sometimes it’s nice to have a little present of appreciation ^u^ <3
So hey guys! I finally realised that my life is gonna need to depend on money for University soon, so I really need to start earning some now before I get there ;u;
Everything above is pretty much it, but in case anybody gets confused, here’s some extra help:
- No Living things such as humans or animals
- OFF fangame maps are large and take up a lot of time, and they should only be OFF fangame maps, not any RPG maker game maps.
- Small objects classify as collectibles, maybe a weapon in Homestuck, anything with basic colours as I do not want to be doing any UV mapping yet…
- Clay Render is just grey, soft shadows and lighting. It doesn’t require textures, so I deduce 30% of the price~ E.g. £5 Object would become £3.50 etc.
- Cel-shading requires more time fixing materials and lighting, so I add 50% to the price~ E.g. £5 Object would become £7.50
- Low Poly Islands come with my own lighting and I’ll apply the spacey background, and the max amount of islands you can have is 4 uvu You need to specify what is in it (No animals or people unless I can make them really low-poly) including any kind of lighting, biome, items etc.
- A 3D rotation is simply just the model spinning once, but I can loop it in Video or GIF format, you specify. The extra cost is for the render times (It can take a lot of my spare time out)
- Rigging and Weighting is if you already have a 3D character model or something similar that you’d like me to rig & weight, but as I have shown it will be basic (So no fingers or jaw movement, when I get to those I’ll still keep the price the same, I won’t raise it)
- The bouncing character animation is just a character of your choice doing this:
(I’ll add colour if requested)
- The drawing is exactly how it looks. I can change the facial expression and position of the arms, but the body will only go down that far.
Thanks for your time!! And if you could reblog this, that would really, really help me ;u; <3
I made a thing! It took a couple hours to animate and render but yeah ^.^ Things I could improve would probably be trying to make it flash white a little when it beats as well as trying to make it glow while having that texture on. Still, I really like it :D <3