150526: Recently Key posted his VIP gift from CCCC CY CHOI on his instagram. If we look carefully, we can see that there are 2 clothes (T-shirts), the white one with a black lettering, and below it - the black one.
150530: It was aired The SNL Korea show with SHINee and in some of the shots Jjong wore a T-shirt by the same designer. Did Key let Jonghyun to wear his T-shirt or it’s his? (source: han-kkum)
Also, in the recent episode of tvN’s “SNL Korea” aired on May 30, and featured as guests the members of SHINee. Members Key and – briefly – Taemin tap into their inner high school girls for a hilarious parody, called “Eun Gyu,” of the 2012 film “Eun Gyo,” in which a high school girl becomes the object of desire of a 70-year-old poet and his pupil. (source: soompi)
On May 31, the live online streaming of My Little Television took place with new hosts, Shin Soo Ji, Hong Seok Chun, and SHINee′s Key.First time appearing on the online streaming, Key shared some of his interests, which included fashion and beauty. He even washed his face on air, showing his viewers what kind of cosmetics products to use for flawless skin.He also styled his own hair and instructed viewers on how to create new clothes with old ones. He then later changed into the clothes he created.With his pups, Comme Des and Garcon with him in the room, as well as giant cut outs of the SHINee members, Key talked a bit about SHINee′s new album, singing and dancing along. An impromptu phone call was also made to Jonghyun, who was watching the broadcast. (source: mwave)
Jonghyun “quoted” a tweet by a jongtae fan twitter (which can be found here) that had been live tweeting / posting screencaps of the airing of “my little television”, a variety show that appeared in.
Someone commented in the comments section saying that Jonghyun is watching the broadcast.
Key: He is watching? But I does this very frequently (doing the make up and maintaing his skin) in hotesl, he should be used to it (source: 小智MAX)
after Jonghyun tweeted about the broadcast, revealing that he had stumbled on screencaps of it while surfing twitter, key decided to call him live on air. (source: fyjjong)
Jjong said he was working on composing/writing, then, he was looking for inspiration and found that screencap with kibum (the one he posted on twitter ).. Looking for inspiration and found a screencap with kibum washing his hair… ok. (source: jjongs-key)
So… Audience asked keybum to call all members. Keybum (among all the members) decided to call Jonghyun on air.
Keybum: I hope he don’t curse the minute he pick up Jonghyun: what are you doing now, my image!!! Keybum: anyway we are on air first greet everyone Jonghyun: Hello, I’m SHINee’s blingbling jonghyun Keybum: Did you just change your voice!? Jonghyun: Eungyu-ah. (note: jjong called him as his role in snl) Keybum: Don’t call me that /laughs/ Keybum: Everyone wants to know what do I call you, yeah I call him jonghyun-hyung Jonghyun: what are you talking about, don’t say that Keybum: Jonghyun ah. to jonghyun keybum is? Jonghyun: Keybummie is.. recently someone not needed. Keybum: What did you say? (cr: YangMehLin)
Key saved Jonghyun as 종현이형 (Jonghyunnie Hyung) in his phone (source: xyerixx)
More facts about the call:
1. Key choosing to call Jjong knowing that he’s awake and probably keeping track of whats going on
2. Can I just love the fact that key says, “why does jonghyun have so many phone numbers” cause we know the pup changes his phone a lot and Key hasn’t deleted old ones probably but knows which one is the current one right away
3. Jjong picks up the phone in a milla sec. and Key briefly sings along to the call waiting song that jjong never changes.
4. jjong imitating the way Key talks, the whole time I’m wondering how can jjong be so energetic…take notice that this was way late. Going on and on about SHINee’s image being destroyed by key but really though jjong u just didnt want key to look like that on broadcast for the world to see (key looks hot doing everything i swear)
5. Jjong calling Key “Eungyu-ssi” (teasing him obviously) but making notice that that was on his mind (I personally am still not over how amazing key looked)
6. Key trying to change the subject but jjong bringing it back to “SHINee’s image” keke Key calling jjong out on his changed tone when saying his greeting ><
8. Key nonchalantly saying, jjong got inspiration from watching him on MLT and should sing a bit, to which jjong laughs and does as commanded >< saying he has to sing something cheerful, does this imply Key inspires cheerfulness ^^ (Im sure thers a lot of songs that key inspired :P but jjong goes and sings an already made song hahahhaa)
9. Key telling jjong to come “right now” and jjong almost seems down for it keke
10. The pauses that happen when key laughs and where you don’t really hear anything but you can see him makes me wonder if jjong was completely aware or watching cause he also pauses at those times. He probably is so use to those silence laughs that he can even predict them over the phone.
11. Jjong not giving key a straight up answer for when he asked “what is key to jonghyun” Instead he gave him some abstract meaningful response that he does sometimes only to mess with him further. I suppose its too much to be right out truthful keke and key just laughing at how much nonsense he was spewing