Unbelievably, this blog recently surpassed the 10,000 follower mark. To thank you all for being here, and as a little holiday present I thought I’d do a small yarn giveaway (mostly from my stash, which needs to be tamed as I’m moving across the country in less than two weeks!).
1. Likes and reblogs count. You can do both for two entries into the contest but you cannot enter more than twice.
2. Because this is a follower appreciation giveaway you must be following this blog to participate.
3. There will be THREE winners chosen via random number generator at 8 PM EST on December 25th.
1. Two skeins of worsted weight Shephard’s Wool (Pewter colorway)
2. Two skeins of Jojoland Melody Superwash (fingering weight). The colorway is given as a number, and it’s a neutralish-pinkish-greenish- grayish color that’s lovely (even if I cant’ get it to show up properly in a photo);
3. Two skeins of a worsted weight surprise :)
I’ll be contacting winners on the morning of December 26, so be sure to have your Ask boxes open. Good luck, thank you all for following, and Happy Holidays. :)