“I love how in the first 3 seasons, Pam looked really tired, but by the beginning of season 5, she looked so new and happy (when she got with Jim). Like, that was all she needed for her to look happy.”
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I didn’t, we didn’t celebrate Halloween in Poland back then at all. We had costume parties and i think i was dressed as the night or something, with black clothes, a cape with paper starts attached to it and a hairband with a paper moon.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
American is easier to understand, but I’d probably go with the British.
18. Did your mother go to college?
I don’t know if there is a disctintion, but it was a university (med school).
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Kind of, they are dead (one from each couple).
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
There was one by the sea i think. I barely remember it though,
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
I would like to speak English without an accent and be better in Norwegian. Other than that - probably yes, but not at the moment.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Depends, I often get confused and mix it up. Grey looks better for me though.
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I’ve never seen Titanic.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes! it was delicious, although i had it very mild, in a typical European manner haha.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
I like Manekin where they serve amazing pancakes + i have good memories connected to this place.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I don’t know tbh. I don’t think they had a plan for that. Maybe Mikołaj (Nicholas), since that was the alternative name for my brother? My alternative was Weronika.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
Ummm, hard to tell, but my aunt M. is definitely of them. I don’t like to play favourites and make rankings for friends.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Probably suburbs because it’s closer to the city and there are more opportunities and events.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Not anymore, but i used to do it for a long time.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yes, i’d rather be late or look terrible than go without a meal.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Yes, epilepsy medication.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I used to have some problems with epilepsy in the past, but I think that’s behind me. That’s all that was diagnosed, but there’s a lot more wrong with me lol. I am a wreck.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Apart from the day i was born? 1 for a short time, 2 for longer (pneumonia and epilepsy).
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
For now - mostly KappAhl, they are one of not so many brands that make jeans my size that fit my body type and don’t make me look like i try to hide my shape.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
For a short time, after that just small details or the overall plot.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I am a roman catholic and I want to raise my children in this religion as well.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?