Reaction to Mr.Robot Episode 3x07 (or Listen to my rambles about it at least) SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY
(Seriously. It’s Spoliers galore up in here)
- Leon talking about Fraiser and Knight Rider to a mortified Trenton and Mobley-sorry- Frederick and Tonya- killed me. The mood whiplash was perfect and the theme song was the cherry on top.
- (Also, Joey Bada$$ as Leon was such perfect casting??? Like I’m still not over how great of character Leon is and how well Joey handles the role)
- Elliot struggling to stop Mr Robot from taking control was so painful to watch. It seemed like something out of a horror movie. My boy does not deserve this :(
- (Honestly, this episode may be the saddest of the season. So much bad shit happened I don’t even know where to start)
- Mr Robot talking to Krista was so edgelord-y but so in character lol It reminded me of season one
- Tyrell profiling who committed the attacks had me so stressed I actually thought he was going to blame Elliot for everything.
- Then in the interrogation room where he was trying to get find out where his wife and kid were made my heart break :(
- I felt like I was about to cry when Santiago told him the truth. He looked so shattered and in denial. Seeing everything slowly dawn on him was absolutely heartbreaking. I just want him to be happy 😩
- (Santiago in that scene too cemented him as one of my least favorite characters of this show. The 1 in 5 line was too dark even for this show.)
- Speaking of heartbreaking, HOLY HELL WAS THAT SCENE WITH ANGELA AND DARLENE WAS DEPRESSING. Seeing her rewind that tv over and over again made me want to tear my heart out. She was so much like a child in that scene too, sitting so close the tv, leaning on her knee, so convinced in the make believe world she had set up for herself. It was so so sad. She looked so broken too
- Angela needs so much help and care and I feel so bad for her :(
- The teasing of Mobley and Trenton’s death throughout the episode was so frustrating. I knew that were going to die and yet every time they were on screen they made me believe they were going to be okay.
- Their time on screen was so good too? They had such great comedic moments with Leon and I wanted to see more of them together on wacky misadventures with the dark army or some shit.
- Whiterose completely destroying Price because of the fact she had to ask twice is a type of pettiness I aspire to achieve one day
- Irving in this episode speaking to Mr Robot about the rich people was such a well done scene for his character. He has such character interactions with all of the characters.
- The dark army scene with Trenton and Mobley in the garage with the FBI around them was so stress inducing. The fact that they were going to die was so obvious but San Esmail made it seem like a twist is such masterful writing and directing
- The scapegoat was so surprising to tho. I actually believed he was going to blame Elliot.
- The ending scene with Dom looking at the wall she had built up was so so so well done. All her work was completely discredited because of obvious lies and mistruths I felt so bad for her
Moral of the story: nothing can ever go right in this show and everything you love dies