NCT as the Mafia + How He Met You
||| Requested by anon |||
A/N: I decided to only do the members who had already debuted and no one under 17 (Jaemin is an exception, his bday is soon 😂) and this still turned out longer than I expected 😂
- The leader and founder of the gang, responsible for practically everything and everyone need to report to him whatever they’re doing
- Tends to regret his decision to even start this because more and more members join every year and he realized that he will have to take care of them even if he’s dead and can often be seen staring into nothing, thinking about this
- Since he’s the one who came up with this ‘genius’ idea, he was caught by the police a number of times
practically every time they did any petty crimewhen they first started out
- But now they got so good at this, that they even have bribed officials working in their favour
You both broke into the same building, at the same time and both got arrested ten minutes later. You even ended up in the same cell for 48 hours until someone came and bailed you two out. While you were waiting, you bickered and blamed each other for being the reason the other got caught but since Taeyong already had his gang, it wasn’t long since Taeil came to get him out as opposed to you, who had no one.
“Taeyong, you’re out! But I swear if I catch you again I will put you in for good!” the police officer said.
“Yeah yeah,” he stood up and went to the door before stopping. “Taeil, pay for her as well, we’re taking her with us.”
- Takes care of the gang’s legal stuff (like money and documents) and hides the illegal
- Is the one who gets the others out of trouble and everyone needed his help at some point
- Scouts for new members despite Taeyong begging him not to
- But they have to fit his high standards
- At first he was really against this whole gang thing
- But now he’s like the mother of the group
He met you when he came to bail Taeyong out.
“I’m not using our money on her. How do you even know if she will be a valuable asset to the team?”
“She’s going. That’s it,” Taeyong ordered and he didn’t dare argue with him when he’s angry. He kept glaring at you every time he saw you but you exceeded all of his expectations and welp
I sense a love triangle
- Finally got into the gang after 9 years of
- He has yet to find out what his job really is
- Was so happy when they trusted him with a deal, he screwed it up immediately
- Before he even joined, he somehow got himself caught in a fight between EXO’s Sehun and Seventeen’s Jeonghan, even though he had practically nothing to do with it
and it was mostly Sehun’s fault but that’s for later
While he was waiting
in the dungeon to be accepted, he often went to this shooting range to practice but you always beat him and it annoyed him to no end, so one time he made a bet with you, if he gets in (he was boasting to you about the gang) or wins against you, you will have to go on a date with him.
“Well at this point I don’t think you will ever join that gang and I don’t see you ever winning against me either, so why not?” you laughed.
“Watch me,” he smirked, as he was about to tell you he’s in.
- Like Doyoung he’s an assassin/hitman, except he’s the real deal
- He prefers silent weapons, like snipers and often stays in the shadows (something he learned from Ten)
- Not everyone can hire him and he only takes very well paid jobs
- Despite the things he does, he gets scared very easily by stupid things
Someone set you up and hired both of you to kill each other, hoping neither of you will survive. After chasing, fighting and avoiding you for over a month, someone leaked information to him what’s this all really about and he decided that it would be best to join up and find the one who hired you two. Now his only problem was proving to you that he’s telling the truth and stopping you from shooting him dead. That will be difficult though because once you take a job there’s no going back.
“I have to work even faster. I I just stand around doing nothing she will get to me in a blink on an eye.”
- Very skilled with a wide range of weapons
- He mostly joined because he wanted to shoot stuff *cough* people *cough*
- You could call him and ‘assassin’ but he likes to show off his skills, so everybody would know that it was him who took care of things
- Doesn’t like working with Yuta, their styles are completely different
A fight broke out in a local club and he was searching around the place for any survivors to clean everything once and for all, when he noticed a leg sticking out from under the table. He lifted the tablecloth and saw you sitting there.
“What the hell are you doing here? Did you think you can hid from me?”
“Oh no. I’m not hiding. Quite the opposite! I’m just watching - I mean reading.”
“Really? Reading? In the middle of a shootout?” you just shrugged and he stared at you for a few seconds before dragging you out.
“This is not a place for someone like you, let me help you out of here,” he smirked.
- He works as a spy for the gang and is so good at his job that he’s practically invisible and a lot of the members think he’s either dead or lost or smth because he’s so rarely seen, maybe once in six months or so
- Only Taeyong knows what he’s doing at this point
- One day Yuta saw him in the headquarters and screamed for two minutes straight because he thought he saw a ghost
- “Oh it’s just you… I thought you were lost on that mission two months ago.”
- Some days when he’s alone
that happens a lot poor babyhe wonders: ‘Why don’t we go on missions as a U unit anymore?’; ‘They missed the perfect chance to add me TEN as the tenth member of 127 smh’
He met you completely by accident, when he came back after a few months and somebody though he’s gone for good again and gave you his room. He lifted the covers up, only to see you sleeping in his bed and he was so shocked he stood there still holding the blanket when you still in your sleep took it from him and rolled to the other side.
“Wait… What?” he said, taking it from you again.
“Let me sleep,” you just mumbled.
“Ooh I will let you sleep! For eternity that is, if you don’t explain what you’re doing here!”
- That local lover boy
not really, who talks his way out of and more often then not into trouble
- Because of this reason, he strikes the best deals
- But tends to say too much and ruin them completely, making everything worse and also starting fights in the process
You accompanied him to one of the deals instead of Johnny and immediately realized he was about to start blabbing shit and stopped him before he could do it.
“Are you sure about that?” you asked, throwing him a glare.
“Yes, I’m sure, could you please stop kicking me under the table?.. Wait, who are you anyway?” he asked you.
“Are you serious?” you stood up and dragged him out of the room to show him who you really are and to shut that pretty mouth of his.
- One word. Technology.
- Need to fix something? He can do it. You need to hack into something? He already did that. A couple of grands from a foreign account? No problem!
- Members are lowkey scared of him because he had hacked into their accounts multiple of times and uncovered some embarrassing photos, dirty secrets and so on
- Likes to blackmail people with their sensitive information for money
Trying to beat him at online MMO games was bad idea but it was even worse when you actually won. He threw his computer out of the window almost hitting Jaehyung in the head. He soon got another one out from under the table.
“I would rather die but I will never let somebody crush me like that,” he thought, starting to track your location.
- One of the first members to join the gang
- Was the youngest at one point and everyone didn’t take him too seriously
despite the long ass rides
- When he finally got better at socializing, he also got better, actually really really good at investigations/infiltrations/collecting information
- Taeyong often sends him out of the city for a job
- Hates Donghyuck’s guts
lowkey best friends
He met you while working in one of the coffee shops as part of his mission. The moment you walked in, you immediately caught his attention and what other way to get to know you better than to approach you head on.
“A coffee for milday,” he said, putting the cup down on your table.
“I didn’t order any.”
“I know,” he chuckled. “It’s on me.”
You just rolled your eyes and decided to take it. [x]
So smol, so soft, protect at all costs
- If it wasn’t for Donghyuck he wouldn’t be here
- He was like “Hey! There’s this gang and I’m in it, Mark’s in it, you’re in it.”
- “Wait what?” he just blinked a few times.
- And now he’s here, still a bit lost and not sure what he’s doing exactly
- Not yet too enthusiastic about all this
He hasn’t met you yet or rather you haven’t (officially) because he has been hiding. He is very impressed but also afraid of you at the same time. When you try to talk to him, he runs away.
“Why does he run away? Is he scared or something?” you asked Jeno.
“He tells everyone that you have this strong aura around you and he can’t handle the pressure very well,” he shrugged.
what does that even mean I have no idea
- The voice of reason in the gang
- Often questions what the hell are they even doing
- “How can we call ourselves a gang? We’re not even intimidating”
- “You can’t just say we are the mafia because you think it sounds cool”
- Helps Taeil keep everyone in check
- Secretly enjoys stealing cars and driving around, until he crashes them
which happens soon after
He saw you sneaking around, trying to steal from them and casually approached you.
“I’m sorry but who the heck might you be?”
You stood up from the door you were about to pick a lock from and started walking in the opposite direction like nothing happened. He came up to you in quick steps.
“Oh no no no, you don’t get to leave as if everything is okay. Come with me,” he said, trying to drag you inside.
- Is very experienced in making explosives because he has been researching them ever since he first saw a war movie
- Likes to make a grand entrance when a fight with other gangs break out
- Everyone tells him no to because it just draws more attention to them that way but
- Thinks almost every person in the gang is a big loser
- Except for Mark
- He’s the biggest loser of them all
- Even when he’s out on a mission, he calls him just to tease him
You walked into the mine field he set up for a test but he didn’t feel like blowing you up since he was in a good mood.
“Don’t move!” he shouted to you.
“I’m just passing by, what’s your problem?”
“I think you have more problems than me,” he said, pointing at the ground. You looked down and noticed a mine below your feet.
“Is that what I think it is?”
“And? Will you help me or will you just stand there?”
“It depends on what I can get in return…”
- Despite being the youngest, he for some reason was really persistent to get into the gang
- “I’m not taking in a bunch of children, this is not a kindergarten,” Taeyong said as he took him in
how is he the leader? he’s too soft smh
- Doesn’t talk much and doesn’t share what he’s doing (which brakes the rules btw but who cares)
- The others have yet to find out what is the real reason the joined
You found everything that he does suspicious ever since high school, so one day you followed him and saw what he was hiding all this time. He noticed you soon after though. He grabbed you by the arm and sat you down in one of the nearby chairs.
“Now you be quiet and listen to me very carefully, if you ever as much as think about what you saw here…”
“What?” you retorted. “I’m so scared! What happens to me then?”
“You better not find out…”
All in all, NCT is not yet very well coordinated as a gang but they’re getting there 😂