Do you dream of not just working for yourself, but blazing trails? If so, there are a few characteristics successful entrepreneurs have in common:
1) They’re not afraid to make well-planned leaps.
2) They’re usually early to rise.
3) They’re a people person (or can fake it)
4) They know their strengths and weaknesses.
5) They match their passions with the right industries.
Want to be the next great entrepreneur? Be realistic, be ambitious and make a plan. Some of the greats have forged ahead for you, and given you a path to follow.
See the full list here.