“Don’t you think other places heard about me and asked me to come in? I told them, forget it. I just kept picturing you kids and I just couldn’t bear to go. So, I’m planning on being with you all till we’re buried bones. We are family…. family, okay?”
Now that Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung are confirmed dating here’s a list of k-drama couples I wished really happened:
10) Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon: Kill Me, Heal Me: I’m partly joking with this first one lol. not really But they did have really great chemistry. I couldn’t wait for Yona to show up and I hoped that Oh Ri-On was around. I loved scenes involving this two.
9) Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin: Heirs: I literally talk about this all the time! Their chemistry was through the roof. I desperately want to see them in a drama together where their relationship actually works…because it totally could.
8) Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo: Descendants of The Sun: When I saw this drama and I genuinely thought they were dating. I was so hurt when I found out Jin Goo was actually married. They did so well playing along side SongSong Couple who had crazy chemistry too.
7) Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon: She Was Pretty: This is my favorite drama! I thought they did so well with each other. Maybe because they were in Kill Me, Heal Me together but they just seemed to really fit well together. I was also hurt when Hwang Jung Eum got married lol.
6) Park Bo-Young and Jo Jung Suk: Oh My Ghostess: These two are like Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye, they have chemistry with anyone. However, I thought these two were so cute together. I honestly shipped them to hard and was shocked when I realized Jo Jung Suk was taken.