kpop-meme; tagged by jj0ngie
1. Do you watch Korean/Japanese dramas? What’s your favorite one?
i watched lotsa japanese dramas in the past. rn i just can’t bring myself to watch any. my faves include nodame cantabile, tiger and dragon, ikebukuro westgate park, gto (the original one), seija no koushin and i’ve been watching a lot of yamamoto yusuke’s dramas even if they were shit. XD i have yet to watch korean dramas..it will probably start with hanakimi bc that was one of my fave japanese dramas too. i looked into salamander guru for 2min and key but i didn’t watch the whole series. and minho’s piano player thingie. XD
2. What kind of music do you listen to besides kpop?
i’ve mostly been the rock/alternative type for most of my life. a little punk/hardcore and metal as well as gothic, then jrock/visual kei, now besides kpop also some pop and electronica/wave. as a kid i liked dance music, hiphop and r'n'b - with the kpop wave this came kinda back as well. through my parent’s influence i’ve always liked me some jazz and can warm up to some classical music too. even folk/singer-songwriter stuff…the only genre i can absolutely not listen to is german schlager and volksmusik. (like..‘trot’? and traditional german folkmusic? idek…it’s horrible.)
3. Which kpop idol is in your opinion underrated/overrated?
overrated for me is hyuna and whoever gives shindouche a platform for his douchiness is just stupid. underrated for me are groups or individual members that can actually SING/DANCE/ACT decent but are not given a fucking chance to prove themselves bc they are not popular with the public. bias first: key. he could do so much, improve so much..singing-wise, acting-wise, mc-wise. imo he really IS almighty. to reduce him to a fashionista is so utterly disrespectful and ignorant of his potential. and while i think minho’s acting is a little overrated (or his true in-abilities blatantly ignored) i think he could really improve with singing if given the chance. for groups i think it is u-kiss who deserve better and a lot of the really awesome vocal groups that have amazing singing abilities but get the most boring songs/concepts on this planet (just saying code-v here…).
4. Favourite (kpop) song of 2012 so far?
i don’t listen to much outside of kpop rn, so kpop it is! best song(s) for me shinee - sherlock and boa - only one; if we’re talking about promoted singles. i rather like shinee’s mini album as a whole tho…to be expected huh? XD i could surprisingly jam to beast’s beautiful night/not me, i love bap’s warrior/power and big bang’s fantastic baby.
5. Your happiest/favourite memory?
any memory with my deceased cat-gramps…but they’re always connected with the last sad ones…vicious cycle. ;A; and memories with my best friend who i still love…also connected with sad memories ofc….there’s no happy without sad tbh.
6. What would you say to your bias if you met them face to face?
to key: *silent hssdfshfgsfh*…*dies* xD if i could actually say anything it would be something along the lines of STAY FAB BUT LET ME STAY ALIVE PLS!
7. Your least favorite song by your favorite group and why?
altho i can sing along and jam to this now i still hate shinee’s -forever or never- with a passion bc…european 'pre-release’ by cb. XDDD
8. What kpop pairings do you ship?
anything with key in it! 8) jongkey, minkey, onkey, even taekey, keyber, keystal, hyeokey, wookey, boakey and who the hell else he stans himself with. i have a strange luv for sunkey since someone mentioned a probably false rumor about key and sunny dating…but i think they’re so perfect for each other! ;~;
9. If you had to choose one food you’d have to eat for the rest of your life, what would that be?
dats hard tho ;A; unbalanced diet is..oh crap. all the sweets and fatty and unhealthy shit for the rest of my stupid life tbh! 8) no actually i really luv fruits! strawberry, watermelon/melon…djhfdjhfsjd everything! sushi, yakisoba, cream stew, okonomiyaki, ramen, curry rice, katsu don, jsdhhdfj i love japanese food…and i’m sure i’ll like korean as well if i get the chance to finally taste it in it’s original flava! had selfmade korean kimchi in japan - daebak!!! *A*…o shit. for the rest of my life i want…..yoghurt! i can’t live without yoghurt! and it has fruits in it~ 8’D i’m so smart, kkkkk xD
10. (Obligatory) Random fact about yourself:
ppl need to make walking long distances attractive to me, else i will not walk on. 8'3 my parents used to pick 'come-berries’ for me when i didn’t wanna walk anymore. they would pick up blueberries and raspberries, wild strawberries and such in the woods and lure me into walking/running after those berries. like a dog with a sausage in front of him, like a rabbit with a carrot! XD
1. which kpop idol do you love following on twitter the most and why? (if you don’t use twitter, do you follow any celebrity/band on a social networking site, who is it?)
2. which (kpop) MV made a lasting impression on you lately and why?
3. is there a korean word/sentence you can’t help but blurt out irl? if yes, which one and why did it stick to you?
4. if you also listen to japanese/chinese/other asian music, which artist do you like most?
5. you end up on a deserted island with 5 kpop idols. who are they and whom is most likely to survive the longest with you? why?
6. is there a non-asian song/mv that you absolutely love right now? link me to it! <3
7. the thing you mostly post/reblog on tumblr? why is that so?
8. is there a country you would like to try living in even if it was hard? living as in…for more than a year?
9. is there a rumor or random fact in kpop that really upsets you, every time you hear about it? what is it and why does it bother you so much?
10. random fact about yourself?
tagging: fantakoi (ik u’re out of it but pls? 8:D), iamtheliquorr, jjongion, shineesbright, xiaojuhua, neomuyeppeo, derperfection…and jj0ngie if you like to be tagged again 8:)