These are my headcanons for what happens with the surviving characters after the finale. If you have your own headcanon please just reblog and add yours because I would love to read them!
- When Claire meets with her mom again is a very emotional encounter because she still feels responsible for the car crash but her mom tells her it was never her fault and she can finally let the guilt go.
- Sawyer meets his daughter Clementine. At first Cassidy didn’t want him around her but then she finds out it was Sawyer who left all that money to Clementine’s name and realises he always cared about her in his own way and gives him a chance. To Cassidy’s surprise he ends up being a great dad.
- Aaron grows up to be an amazing musician and when poeple congratulate him Claire always says “he gets that talent from his dad”.
- Kate and Sawyer remain best friends for the rest of their lifes and they confort each other when they miss Jack and Juliet.
- When they leave the island Aaron still thinks Kate is his mom and she and Claire decide to rise him together as the son of both. They live together and Aaron simply has two moms now.
- Claire actually has Charlie’s DS ring (we know Sun found it so let’s assume she gave it to Claire off camera) and when Aaron is older she gives it to him and explains his daddy was a hero who died to save all of them.
- Sawyer starts using his real name “James Ford” and asks to never be called Sawyer again. When Kate’s asks why the change he answers “I don’t need to pretend to be something else, not anymore”.
- In the island Hurley gets rid of the stupid old rules from Jacob and now people who live in the island are allowed to leave if they want to or go to the mainland from time to time to visit their friends and family. Hurley himself goes very often to visit the rest of the gang.
- Kate travels to Seul every year for Ji Yeon’s birthday and gives her a present. And Hurley uses his new powers to have an eye on Ji Yeon and make sure she’s well and happy.
- Desmond and Penny don’t need to hide anymore so they stop living in the boat and they buy a house near to Claire’s and Kate’s. Aaron and little Charlie grow up to be best friends.
- Penny meets with Eloise Hawking and learns Faraday was her half-brother. She decides to honor his memory and uses her wealth to start “The Daniel Faraday Foundation” which provides young scientists with resources to further their investigations. Eloise publishes Faraday’s investigations and he will be remebered in the science community as a genius.
- After leaving the island they all thought the sassy Miles wouldn’t keep in contact with them but they were wrong. He often visits Sawyer and keeps calling him “boss” or “LaFleur” to annoy him.
- After Hurley and Ben bring adult-Walt back to the island he talks with the ghost of his father and helps him to move on so Michael is no longer stuck there.
- Walt lives the rest of his life in the island and eventually becomes the new protector of the island after Hurley.
- When he is an adult the island “calls” Aaron because he was born there and he lives his own crazy adventures.
This song is extremely meaningful and Namjoon’s voice sounds breathtaking. This was Namjoon’s reflection of the B-free incident. He mentions how he shouldn’t take B-free’s hate to his heart and not to over think criticism. In the beginning he sounds really hurt but omg towards the end he is going hard, and it gives me old school rap vibes.
This song is a huge middle finger to the underground rap community who looks down on idol rappers. This was a collab with the show 4 things where he mentions how hard it was him to pursue hip hop. He mentioned 4 struggles he faced in the industry. Check out the episode, the show also shows how he interacts with his producers and Bang PDnim and this was where the really famous “ Solo, or Bangtan” moment was born. We really got to know Namjoon as an artist personally and his teenage days.This is complimented with a really cute music video.
HOLY SHIT THIS SONG TAKES ME WAY BACK! I feel as if nowadays the producers really autotune Namjoon’s singing voice and make it really shaky but hear you can prominently really hear his singing skills and It is such a sexy love song. It really gives your romantic feels and reflects on a sad teenage love story.
Here we have high school Namjoon talking about how school has gotten the best of him. In a culture where education and status are everything, he talks about letting his parents down and confessing to his relatives about his future in Hip-Hop. Its an extremely relatable track where you think about where you want to head in the future.
This is such a cute fuckboy song omg Namjoon’s voice is so cute in this. Young love amirite.
But I have a secret meme with this song. In 6th grade I accidentally blasted this and my teacher started singing along to it since the chorus is in english and ever since my friends have been taunting me with this song.
This song was from his mixtape which you absolutely need to check out and I suggest you see his other music videos such as the legendaryDo You and Joke.
This song was extremely powerful and eye opening. Just ready the lyrics and you will know why.
“In the moment of my failure will someone hold my hand? in the moment when I come down from the stage will that person be next to me? just tell me that I can survive in this cold world, just feel my vibe every night inside me I quietly fight with myself my heart pounds, my colleagues stab me in the back while saying that I became a moron after joining a company yeah fuck you I’m an idol, yeah yeah I’m an idol at one time I hated it but now I love to get that title”
Extremely uplifting and it brings you a huge amount of self-confidence, its a self-loving song and its a self reminder to always believe in yourself no matter how much you fall. Also has a little appearance from Jimin.
This song talks about Namjoon being an athiest but also has a message for believers. It talks about controlling your own life and to be your own idol. It says how you have the power of god in you and how you are extraordinary.
This song has a theme that goes with “Reflection” and “Always”, He says how his thoughts are drifting and how feels lost (almost like the track lost in wings). Its put you in a trance where you, yourself starts to think about where you are in life and what purpose you have.
This song got me tripping because Namjoon is a lyrical genius. The amount of questions this song got me saying is insane. Just read.
the little me inside myself was always lonely why is there no opposite word of loneliness? could it be because people, until they die, have no moments of not being lonely? it’s necessary to seek a moment to be alone yeah that’s a life we live inside danger through the reward that makes us able to see this beautiful world
were we born to die, were we born to live are we living to die, or are we dying to live the nametag with my name on it, is that my life? or is it death
life, fall in love life receives injuries from us and is lonely because of the wind and we wanna be right but always wrong were we born to be wrong? is life something like that? (in the end, for our whole lives we don’t know what tomorrow will be)”
I really did’nt want to include this because his 2 most famous tracks are Do you and Joke and I wanted to keep this list to the underrated but tbvh I was really surprised when I figured out that people don’t know this track.
HONESTLY IF YOU TELL ME NAMJOON DOESNT HAVE RAP FLOW OR CANT RAP FAST WATCH THIS FUCKING VIDEO>
In this track he said how he is mocking rappers who only have good flow but no sense of meaningful lyrics.
The lyrics in this song make no sense but the rap flow is too damn good. WHEN WATCHING THIS YOU WILL BE LIKE HONEY PLEASE BREATHE. HE RAPS SO FAST.
PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS MASTERPIECE> HE GOES SO HARD HE TRUELY IS A MONSTER