“You make me happy, whether you know it or not.”- Happy // NSN
“I mean damn, what’s not to adore?”- Trouble // NSN
“The more I think about, the more I want to let you know that everything you do is super duper cute and I can’t stand it.”- Can’t stand it // NSN
“Ever think what if we never met? Everything is just an accident. A happy accident.” - Happy accident // Saint Motel
“Everything you say it sounds like sweet talk to my ears. You could yell ‘piss off! Won’t you stay away?’ It’ll still be sweet talk to my ears.”- Sweet talk // Saint Motel
“You’re the only one worth seeing. The only place worth being.”- Cold Cold Man // Saint Motel
“2 am too tired to sleep, when what you wants not what you need, and when these walls don’t feel like home, remember that you’re not alone.”- Just keep breathing // We the kings
“You’re an angel, grab your halo, let’s fly tonight. Cause I’m never going down, I’m never giving up, I’m never gonna leave so put your hands up.”- Say you like me // We the Kings
“When the world falls into pieces, you’ll be my one voice of reason. When I can’t face all my demons, you’re the one I believe in.”- Queen of hearts // We the Kings
“Run, baby, run. Don’t ever look back. They’ll tear us apart if you give them a chance.”- Check yes, Juliet // We the kings
“I try not to get attached but your so cool and I’m such a fool for you.”- Miss yer kiss // SWMRS
“Tell me where you’re goin’ is there room for me?”- D'you have a car // SWMRS
“My head hurts, but without you it’s worse.”- My head hurts // Waves
“I’d wait here forever just to see you smile… I want you to know, through everything I won’t let this go, these words are my heart and soul.”- With me // Sum 41
“Are you okay? You can talk to me… Hey kid think you got a sec? I can call you. I just want to check in.”- The return of the waterboy // Modern Baseball
“Boy, I want you to be happy. Free to run, get dizzy on caffeine. Funny friends that make you laugh. Maybe you’re just a little bit dappy.”- Youth // Glass Animals
“You are out of my league, all the things I believe. You are just the right kind and you are more than just a dream.” -Out of my league // Fitz and the Tantrums
“You ask me what I’ve been doing with my time, I’ve been searching for you.”- She’s casual // The Hunna
“I guess we’re made from the same weird stuff, being a loser with you doesn’t suck.”- Loser // Julian moon
“Death is at your doorstep and it will steal your innocence but it will not steal your substance. You are not alone in this.”- Timshel // Mumford and sons
“Hey, don’t write yourself off yet. It’s only in your head you feel left out and looked down on. Just try your best. Try everything you can. And don’t you worry what they tell themselves when you’re away.”- The Middle // Jimmy eat world
“This is the first day of my life. Glad I didn’t die before I met you. But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you, and I would probably be happy.”- First day of my life // Bright eyes
“Send me your location, let’s focus on communicating, cause I just need the time and place to come through.”- Location // Khalid
“I love every little thing about you baby don’t you know? I even love when you’re mad and you’re so frustrated even though you make my simple life complicated, don’t go. Nah don’t go.”- Sunshine // G.love
“I use to read when there’s nothing to do but it’s funny doing nothing is never nothing when it’s something with you.”- Molly // lil dicky &Brendon Urie
“While I’m too afraid to expose myself, turns out you know me better than I know myself, well how bout that?” She’s mine pt 1 // J. Cole
“To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die.”- There is a light that never goes out // The smiths
“Help me if you can I’m feelin down. And I do appreciate you being around.” -Help! // The Beatles
“Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting. Little darling, it feels like years since it’s been clear. Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, and I say, it’s alright.”- Here comes the sun // The Beatles
More things for @tgr155 because stuff like this is the least I can do for someone who deserves the world. And he’s got the best music taste in the world.
Monday marks the beginning of a new week. The weekend was great but, as the saying goes: “all good things come to an end” and it’s time to come back to work, school. The old routine…
- Jimmy, hurry up! I don’t want to arrive late at school. – Shouted Marie.
- The school is not on fire! Unfortunately. – Mumbled Jimmy.
- Stop being a jackass and hurry up. I still want to clear some doubts with Pixel before the bell rings. – Stated Marie.
- Boring! – Said Jimmy.
- Jerk! – Yelled Marie.
- LOL, that’s because you’re my sister! – Affirmed Jimmy.
- Who puts up with you? … your teddy bear, oops! – Played Marie.
- Bitch! – Cursed Jimmy.
- Hey! What’s that all about? – Questioned Jasmine. – Hurry up or we are going to miss the station.
- Mom, just give me one more minute, because I am already finishing printing the book summary. – Requested Jimmy.
- Good studies! – Said Jasmine while saying goodbye to the children. - Good luck with your test Marie.
- Hi Pixel, did you put a lot of efforts on your studies of sciences? - Asked Marie.
- To be honest, no. I hate Mrs. CumpleBottom so much! - Replied Pixel.
- Tell me about it! I think the only thing she’s good at is to show off her pearl necklace of the time of Queen Victoria because as a teacher she’s the Devil herself. - Commented Marie while laughing out loud with Pixel.
- Silence! The girls are in a Library. - scolded them Ms. Belle.
- Good morning class. I hope you have studied. I only want to see over your desk a pencil and nothing else. I will provide you a draft sheet signed by me and with the stamp of our college. I inform you that I am going only to read the test once and, as you know, I will not respond to any doubt there after. That’s why you must pay attention as I read it. - Commanded Mrs. CrumpleBottom. - Silence Alexander! Stop being the class clown and let me explain the test to your colleagues.
- What a difficult test! - Thought Marie. - She didn’t include anything I studied, old witch.