-lace lace lace
-fabrics that flow like water and clouds
-stitching the stars into you clothes
-feathers in our hair
-bead work in the hair and in the feathers
-capes designed with wings in mind
-intricate beautiful metal work in jewelry and hair pins and broaches
-soft glow of star dust on the cheeks
-wind blown, slept in hair
-sun kissed skin
1. Always start with intent. What is the goal of the enchantment? Beauty? Fear? Love? Once decided, gather your ingredients. Remember that they can be physical, such as dried herbs or crystals, or it can be your own energy.
2. Select an object to enchant. I find that jewelry works very well with enchantments, but almost any object will do. Personally, I believe that the material of the object you are enchanting will affect how long the spell lasts (I’ve found that metal holds it the longest).
3. Pick a time to do the spell. Depending on your beliefs, the time of day, lunar cycle, or day of week may strengthen or weaken the effects of your enchantment.
4. Place the object amid your spell components. So, if using physical components, place it in a glass bowl (or the floor, a hole in the ground, etc.) with your ingredients. If using energy, place it in your hands, or alternatively, hold your hands over the object (note: or another body part. It doesn’t have to be hands. I have done enchantments that are completed with a kiss, or require stomping. Again, it all depends on the intent).
5. Regardless of the type of ingredients you are using, imagine that your selected object is filling with new powers. The energy from your body - or from your ingredients - is being sucked out and absorbed. What color is this energy? Does it move quickly or slowly? Does it make a sound, or give off a smell? How do you feel imaging it? If it were to talk, what would it say? Know the energy. When you feel as though the object you are enchanting is teeming with new powers, gently bring your mind back to the present. Your enchantment is complete.
— sex | implied exhibitionism | mild dom/sub tones | if u’ve got a praise kink then ur gonna love this | mentions of daddy kinks | instances of spanking
;summary — you’re the supervisor of the clothing department with a lot
of useless lingerie knowledge, jungkook is the jewelry department’s defiant hot
boy who flirts in wristwatch brands. basically an upscale retail au, but with
lots of implied under-the-counter sex. and when an opportunity presents itself to fuck
each other in the boss’s office after hours, you’re both too hot for each other
to say no.
Take an item, preferably some sort of jewelry that you can wear discretly, and store a lot of energy in it on high-spoon days or when you just have some excess! That way you have a source to draw from that is still your own energy, even on low spoon days. Also works well for when you’re on the go and just need a little push or want to quickly work some magic without draining yourself!
Hi everyone !
I’m still having cat problems and vet bills so I’ve decided to try and do some commissions.
Exemples of my work:
BBC Sherlock but I’m open to other Sherlock Holmes incarnations (Granada
Holmes, RDJ Sherlock…). If you want anything else, it doesn’t hurt to ask, I’ll probably say yes.
What I don’t do: I don’t do cuff bracelet from fan art that isn’t yours. Don’t even ask, sorry.
commission works: Message me on tumblr. If you want a cuff bracelet, I’ll need
a good quality picture and the size of your wrist. I’ll then work on a pattern.
If you’re happy with the pattern, I’ll start the bracelet or order the beads if
I don’t have them already.
time: It depends on the beads I have and the beads I need for the cuff. If I
have all I need, it takes a week. If I have to order some beads, it can take up
to one month. At that point, if the turnaround time is too long, you can still
change your mind. Once I’ve started the beading or once I’ve passed the order,
you can’t change your mind.
The price of a cuff bracelet depends on the number of beads I need. You have to
count a minimum of 45€. I’ll ask you to pay upfront using Paypal or through my Etsy Shop.
i think this has been my quietest summer as far as comics go. i’ve been focusing mostly on book work, background commission work, and portrait/coloring practice. BUT HEY!! i have some things for you guys to look forward to!
I’LL BE RELEASING THE CONTENTS OF GOD’N’GABE III ONLINE, finally! you can see that within the coming month!
in this same vein, i’ll be putting more hard copies of the books back in my shop, but i’ll be focusing on g’n’g iii and The Swaingels in there!