Witchy gifts for the gift-giving season
So, you want to ask for/get yourself something witchy this year, but don’t know what? Or you have witchy friends and family who might appreciate something? Here’s some ideas (good ones for secret witches are marked as *), aimed at a wide variety of interests:
- Obligatory books, candles, incense, crystals, jars…
- Not-so-obligatory accessories for these things! Bookends, candle holders, incense holders/resin or gum for making incense, crystal storage, cute labels…
- *Flower jewellery.
- You can get witchy make up brushes???
- Jar necklaces (even empty ones, spell jar potential…).
- *Pendants (this one could double as a potential pendulum)
- *Essential oils/oil burners
- *Kits or equipment for making candles, soap, bath bombs, makeup etc.
- Reference charts - botanical reference, astrology, flora/fauna identification…
- Mortar and pestle.
- *Knife care kits (for kitchen witches).
- *Tea cups.
- *Tea strainers
- *Pretty journals.
- *Calligraphy sets.
- *Wax seals.
- Tarot/scrying mirror/runes/ogham/etc.
- Witchy computer accessories for tech witches (mousepads, phone cases, laptop stickers.
- *Nature-related computer accessories for secret tech witches.
- A witch’s calendar.
Feel free to make suggestions! If anyone’s interested, I might make more specific to different types of witchcraft.