Dean Winchester is a Disney princess, Castiel is sure of it. He has Evidence.
- he’s got a chiseled jaw sharp enough to kill a man
- horribly clear skin
- entirely infuriating dimples
- he’s blond, but not too blond
- his eyes are a shade of green that does not exist in nature. The first time he saw them, Castiel was sure they were contacts
- this boy has fucking muscles for days, arms like tiny trees that bulge out of his t-shirts all over the place. And yet, Castiel has never seen him work out. More evidence to be gathered.
- He can sing like fucking Beyonce. It’s a secret, but one time castiel heard him singing in the locker room and he almost passed out
- he honest to god always has, like, woodland creatures coming up to him. Butterflies will land on him. On more than one occasion castiel has seem him trailed by kittens
- his smile could melt the polar ice caps
- he is, hands down, the nicest person Castiel has ever met. He’s kind to everyone.
- going with that, everyone likes dean. No one has a bad thing to say about him, his popularity spans all social circles and cliques and it doesn’t get to his head. He’s genuinely a sweetheart
All that said, it’s pretty clear that he shouldn’t be anywhere near Certified Punk Loser Castiel Novak. Like sure, Castiel expects a friendly smile in passing here and there because Dean is an actual angel as well as his next door neighbor, but the guy has better things to do than hang out with a grungy weirdo.