So I’ve been watching Gilmore Girls lately and I really like it BUT I have a few problems with it.
1. Why are the women never satisfied unless they’re in relationships? Call me old fashioned, but if you aren’t happy with your life when you’re alone, then no romantic relationship can fix that.
2. Why do people like Jess? I’m just going to come right out and say it: Season 6 Jess in no way makes up for season 3 Jess. I will be a martyr for this cause (but not really please don’t actually kill me I’m too young to die).
3. Richard and Emily are portrayed pretty negatively at times (especially Emily) but they are the most stable couple on this show (and my favorite, tbh). Do they make mistakes? Absolutely! No doubt about it! But are they still caring, generous, loving people? Yes.
4. Luke and Lorelei are better as friends. I will also take on martyrdom for this cause (but the same conditions apply).
5. RORY IS NOT AN ANGEL PEOPLE!! I get so mad at Rory all the freaking time omg she can be ridiculous sometimes. Like girl, I like you and all, but gee whiz, kid.
The world may tell us we’re too much and never enough. But we can walk wildly in who God created us to be and rest freely in the work Jesus did for us. We do not have to be confined or conformed by cultural expectations. We are unchained from our past and unafraid of our future. We choose compassion over comparison. We love without condition, without reserve. Our eyes are on God; we hold nothing back; we run fast and strong; we do not hide our light. We aren’t wild and free for our sake alone; rather we sing life, hope, and truth over the world with abandon- just as our God sings over us. We are wild and free. And we are poised to do mighty things, in Christ alone. ->> Wild and Free, Jess Connolly & Hayley Morgan
ALRIGHT! EVERYONE SIT DOWN I GOT SOME THINGS TO TALK ABOUT WITH THE NEWEST FLASH EPISODE! Just a heads up, this will be a kinda-Meta post and I will be referencing THISheadcanon occasionally, so if you want to get the full detail of this post, I recommend reading up on it. Other than that, shall we begin.
Imagine McCree having a crush on Junkrat and he just gets all flustered around him and can’t focus. Meanwhile Jamison is oblivious as fuck but also has a crush on McCree. Jamison just rambles to him about stuff whenever he’s around him. Jamison blushes but the soot on his face covers it. When McCree doesn’t look at him when he rambles (because McCree is hiding his blush) Jamison gets kinda down and he starts to trail off a bit and gets quiet.