Listen, dude. I needed a “C” average or above to play baseball. U.S. History was kicking my ass. And I got help, right? What about you, dude? How’s your dating life? “C” average or above? Below. So you need help.
-Tony says “it’s what Hannah wanted”
-Clay’s mom freaks the fuck out
-Courtney pretends to be nice
-Tyler says “it’s for the yearbook”
-Clay wears the same grey or blue hoodies
-Alex picks a fight he clearly can’t win/finish
-Hannah, Jessica, Clay, Alex or Tony go to Monet’s
-Hannah ends up opening up to someone who fucks her over
-Clay refuses to listen to the tapes
-Zach says some dumb shit
-Justin says “let’s take care of him” or anything along those lines
-Jeff meddles in Clay’s love life
-any of them wear the blue varsity Tiger’s jacket
1. Hannah 3/10, She was hurting, but sadly pushed away the people that could have helped her.
2. Clay 2/10, Can act irrationally because of his emotions and will do/say dumb stuff, but ultimately has a good heart.
3. Tony 3/10, Extremely patient with lil ole Clay, does come off as a lil bit condescending, but means well.
4. Jessica 5/10, She slapped Hannah and bam, friendship over, but she still kept an eye on her and was generally pleasant towards her.
5. Justin 7/10, LOOK, I’m not excusing what he did, but he DID ultimately realize he was wrong to keep the secret from Jess and cut off Bryce completely. Also, no kid deserves the home life he has.
6. Bryce 10000000000000/10, This lil fucker can rot in hell. He’s the one who started it all and HE NEEDS TO GO DOWN.
7. Alex 6/10, What he did probably didn’t seem like a big deal to him, but it enabled other guys to treat Hannah like an object, not a person. At least he had the decency to feel horrible about it. (also I hope he’s ok).
8. Zach 6/10, He was trying to be nice to Hannah, but she shot him down, and he did not take that well. Like Alex, at least he had the decency to feel bad and I’m glad we get to hear why he didn’t say anything.
9. Tyler 8/10, WHAT THE FUCK. DON’T STALK PEOPLE, IT’S THAT SIMPLE CREEP.
10. Sheri 7/10, Honestly, the only reason it’s so high is because of poor Jeff. Otherwise, she did come clean and tried to make amends and was generally a kind person. I feel like Hannah just couldn’t handle keeping a secret that awful.
11. Courtney 9/10, What she did wasn’t the worst by far, but how she handled everything after was horrendous, just because she wasn’t comfortable in her own skin.
12. Ryan 9/10, Same as Courtney. His crime wasn’t that terrible, but I hate how he never felt bad about it AT ALL and just kept going around like he was so entitled.
13. Marcus 9/10 Same as the above two. These 3 were a series of shitty moments, but the way they handled the aftermath was just disgusting.
14. Skye 3/10, Not on the tapes or even associated with Hannah, but pretty prevalent in Clay’s life. She’s tough and rude, but luckily lets Clay in. Very happy they rekindled their friendship.
15. Jeff -10000000/10, THE SWEETEST HUMAN BEING ON THE ENTIRE GODDAMN SHOW. DID NOT DESERVE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. HE JUST WANTED TO HELP HIS NERDY FRIEND LIVE LIFE