“Howdy! We finally got all the boxes out of the old house and over to the new one! I’ve also gotten around to getting the new blog up! Just to let you know, this blog will no longer be used, though it won’t be deleted ( too many memories will go to waste ). It won’t be much different, though it’ll be hard to get used to. This is the last night on this current blog for Mun and I so make sure you follow us again at @askjefferywoods! Thanks for all the memories here but it’s time to make new ones. See you all on the next blog!” -Jeff
You must tell everything about the revamp of Jeff and Ben mun ^^ !! I'm excited to know owo
Alright Revamp time! I’ve actually been very excited to change them and whatnot, so i hope yall will like them too~ I might add on to this every now and then when i remember more of what i have in store for them!
Let’s start with Jeff:
- Has mouth scars (aka they are slowly healing but he tries to re-cut them open every now and then)
- Long hair and fit body, i imagine his hair growing very long and him having a very fit body. Reasons behind this is because my Jeff is very obsessed with his looks and loves his hair the most, in which he doesn’t want to cut it all off without professional help by a hairdresser- but he can’t exactly go to one either due to him being so “world-known”. He has a fit body as well since he does go out every night, running, jumping fences, climbing trees and or houses- which is exercise at some point leaving him with a good and fit body.
- 27 years old, since he is a human and does normal ageing like any other human.
- He has a beard due to him not bothering to shave and it adds on to his “beautiful looks.”
- One eye is normal, the other is not. Reason behind this is because in his story he did drown, in which I decided that one of his eyes are going to represented exactly that.
- Smol pony-tail, i want him to have his hair in a small pony tail since why the fuck not.
- Since he is basically an “Immortal ghost” i imagine him being incredibly old, but at the same time not having an age to begin with. In the original Legend of Zelda, Majora’s Mask- Link is looked upon as an 10 year old boy. But again, he’s a “ghost” in which age has nothing to say or do with him.
- Sassy - Cold (towards people) - Loves to bother/irritate - Sarcastic - Scared of large lakes/oceans - Chill - Slightly empathetic - Easily bored
Jeff and Ben:
Even though Jeff lives alone in a forest in a run down cabin, Ben still has the ability to show up at his place every now and then and keep him company- which Jeff isn’t always too happy about since he wants alone time. The two of them are not dating, although they can interact and do sexual activities with each other and still have no deep feelings other than “friends”. Ben loves to bother and get Jeff irritated often, not to mention having the killer try to hurt Ben- which isn’t physically possible due to him being a “ghost”. Their friendship is moretheless based on hate and the love to bother the other, as Jeff also loves to try and get Ben into the nearest lake to scare him and make him pissed.
The fandom now a days is made up of fangirls who sexualize killers and demons and need to grow the fuck up because creepypasta was made to get scared, not horny. Seriously its disgusting that you guys get off on this. Watch some normal porn for godsake.