How could I didn’t know this call until recently I am upset with myself lol 😂😂 Apparently he was talking to elly here he wanted to weigh her… but gdi jumin… why am I blushing 😆😆 and he was panicking because elly lost 3 grams of her weight
before i start off with this i wanna say that i’m basing this off my own experiences and while i’ll try to be generic, each region in italy has a very different culture, and as much as we’d like to think there are no differences, there are…several aspects that differ between the north and the south.
here we go:
- her mom is the italian one in the family, but was born and raised in the states. her grandparents were most likely immigrants who, if voltron was set during the present time, would have probably moved out approximately post ww2
- neither pidge nor matt have learned to speak italian properly, and only know pretty basic stuff like ciao, buongiorno, buonanotte etc
- has never been to italy except for a small vacation the whole family took when she was a baby, probably to rome and they have 25 photos of them posing in front of the colosseum all around their house
- huge football fans. bc football “calcio” if you will, is the true religion in italy. they root very hard everytime the italian football team plays. it’s a huge occasion to reunite with the rest of the family (and be super loud in true italian style) all wearing the player’s jears obviously. you’re not italian if you don’t sing POPOPOPOPOPO after every goal. (and the national anthem at the beginning of every match)
- italian families are usually huge and very respectful of certain traditions™. pidge was definitely named after her grandma or some other relative. it’s pretty typical to do that. it can cause…family wars trust me i know some shit
- hand gestures. ye…we have to go there. as stereotypical as it is, it is indeed true that italian use them a lot. especially ….if we’re angry (we cuss a lot too but shh)
- always has to kiss and greet every single relative during families reunions. if she doesn’t, they’d hold a grudge against her forever
- lunches especially during festivities such as xmas, last entire days. Can’t leave the goddamn table. but no matter what her grandma will always tell her she doesn’t think she’s eaten enough
- “i didn’t know what to buy for you here take the money” - grandma (only in an envelope though, it has to look official)
- knows perfectly most of the food that are passed off as “”“italian”“” in the us are not actually italian. (this shocks hunk a little. but no worries pidge is there to explain all about the real italian cuisine)
- is able to recognize another italian from the way they act….or drive
- her parents drink coffee after every meal. or….everytime someone comes for a visit. coffee is the way. She’s always liked it (the italian coffee™) but has never quite taken the habit of drinking it in the morning, and after lunch. unlike matt. he made shiro tried it once, but it was too strong for him
- secretely knows every popular italian song™
- the team: *does some fuckshit*
pidge: no maria io esco
a/n: I’m trying a new layout for my headings?? also this is my first time posting a DEH fic! shoutout to @cananybodysea for making me #inspired to write this. please like/give feedback because I worked really hard on this and it’s my first time posting for this fandom. ask.masterlist.
Dear Y/N L/N,
Today, the first day of your senior year, at a brand-spanking-new school, is going to be a good day.
request: anonymous asked:Coughs bruh….. Jared and Reader…. at an aquarium okay…. l ist e n…. u know those cool like wall/ceiling water hallways where the sea creatures swim around? Bam first kiss in there and that s where they tell their love to each other bUT U DIDN T JEAR THIS FROM ME
My entire heart and soul belongs to Jared Kleinman.
warnings: smut mention (not nsfw), anxiety mention, angst, swearing, but a shit ton of fluff??
word count: 2k
You and Jared had been going out for a while, a few months
at least. It was a strange relationship, with all the laughter and adventure of
him being your best friend, and all the sex and passion of him being your
boyfriend. You still had trouble remembering that you were allowed to kiss him
when you wanted to, and if you wanted to make out in the library during study
hall, it was sort of expected and accepted.
Poor Evan, the number of times he’d walked up to you when Jared had his
tongue down your throat and you had your hands down his pants – it was just
something no one should be subjected to.
Of course, you went to his house after school some days,
when your parents allowed it. Mrs. Kleinman loved having you around (you were a
good influence on Jared and a good friend), and you actually listened to Mr.
Kleinman babble on and on about anything and everything (it’s been boats the
last few times, and you now knew the different parts of a sailboat, inside and
out). Jared tried his best to pry you from his parents, but you teased him by
staying put and forcing him to spend time with them too. It was a vicious
cycle. If he wanted you, he had to sit and endure his parents. It was cute.
Quotes are very dear to me. They inspire me and often describe what I’m feeling perfectly in just a few sentences or even words. Therefore they have to be on every Bullet Journal spread I create. And today I want to share my favourite quotes with you!
“I am the sea and nobody owns me!” - Astrid Lindgren, Pippi Longstocking
“I don’t want to be one of those easily forgotten people, so important at the time, so special, so influential, and so treasured, yet jears later a vague face and a distant memory. I want us to be best friends forever.” - Cecelia Ahern, Love Rosie
“Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” - L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
“Have courage and be kind.” - Disney’s Cinderella, Cinderella
“With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?” - Oscar Wilde
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.” - Helen Keller
“Happiness is only real, when shared.” - Christopher McCandless
“How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” - A. A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
“Courage, dear heart.” - C. S. Lewis
“Real happiness isn’t something large and looming on the horizon ahead, but something small, numerous, and already here. The smile of someone you love. A decent breakfast. The warm sunset. Your little everyday joys all lined up in a row.” - Beau Taplin
“So plant your own gardens and decorate your soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.” - Jorge Luis Borges
Do Gear and Juke have any favorite hobbies/activities they like to do?
Gear and Juke live a pretty down to Earth life. They enjoy simple hobbies and activities like exercise, going out to clubs once in a while, or making crafts for the heck of it. But really, doing anything together is enjoyable for them. The presence of one another’s consciousness (see bio) keeps them on the same page and in a constant feeling of never being alone, always having the other, and always having mental conversations.
For example they might go out to browse a local market and have secret mental conversations pointing out weird or silly things they see. They tend to giggle out-loud with each other.
Tagged by @neorukix Sorry for replying late bro, and thanks for the tag !! XD
✨ Name: Jear
♓ Zodiac sign: Pisces
📏 Height: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
💑 Orientation: not sure yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
⭐️ Nationality: Taiwan
🍊 Favorite fruit: Orange!! I can peel oranges with one lil spoon ; )))
🍁 Favorite season: Autumn, not as hot as summer, not as cold as winter, the weather is perfect.
📚 Favorite book: too many, if I must choose umm… I think it’s Bambi. I learned how to read and write from that child book when I was 2. I re-read it so many times
🌿 Favorite flower: I prefer Epipremnum aureum, not really interested in flowers actually XDD
✒ Favorite scent: the smell of freshly printed books, those ink and pages have the best scent on the world.
🎨 Favorite color: Dark blue, just like the color of my fursona’s fur.
🐺 Favorite animal: If I must pick… hmm I love WOLF. I like every animals besides monkey tho XD
☕ Coffee, tea, or hot cocoa: TEA, the stronger the better, with some milk of course. I like hot cocoa too but it’s a lil too sweet for me so I don’t drink it as much as milktea. I can’t drink coffee, it’ll makes me…more excited than usual… : \
💤 Average sleep hours: Usually about 5 or 6 hours, but I sleep only 3-4 hours recently, for drawing.
🐶 Cat or dog person: it’s harrrd to choose, hmm… dogs maybe, cuz I always get bitten by cats, don’t know why tho, I think they just don’t like me…
👽💧 Favorite fictional character: My favorite character is always changing X’D For now my favorite are Lapis and Peridot.
🐻 Number of blankets you sleep with: 3, and an old teddy bear
✈️ Dream trip: Osorezan in Japan, that’s where Yoh and Anna (from Shaman King) met each other so I really wanna visit there. Or Comiket comic fair in Tokyo.
📝Blog created: 2016.09 maybe.
Don’t know who should I tag so I think that’s all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Pls feel free to do this if you want to !!
3. What kind of things is your OC allergic to? Juke’s skin breaks out in minor rashes when it’s brushed by cardboard. When this happens Gear feels itchy too, even if he himself has no rash.
14. What foods does your OC like to eat? What are their least favorite foods? Juke and Gear both LOVE sushi and olives. And they both hate asparagus.
18. What are your OC’s greatest fears? Weaknesses? Strengths? Juke Fears- her mental link with Gear being damaged or destroyed, she fears not being able to readjust to life without Gear’s mental presence. She also fears Gear or herself being hurt, after their traumatic experience.
Weaknesses- doesn’t have a lot of muscle mass, her mental link with Gear (see here, minor gore warning)
Strengths- strong-willed, strategic, her mental link with Gear (it’s both a strength and a weakness depending)
Gear Fears- losing Juke in any way, he too fears an inability to adjust to life without Juke’s mental presence, also because he lived with someone else’s mental presence for some time before being with Juke, so he’s afraid he wouldn’t be able to live a normal life ever again if Juke’s mental presence is removed.
Weaknesses- weak-willed, his mental link with Juke, clumsy
Strengths- very strong, stocky, his mental link with Juke.
30. Do they want to get married? Why or why not? Would they ever want kids? Do they have kids? Why? Do they want to get married? They basically already are married the way they see it. They kind of play at this constant stalemate of how neither of them can really plan a surprise proposal without the other knowing due to their mental link. They’re both aware of it, so when they notice the slightest thought considering marriage or proposing they’ll sort of stop what they’re doing and stare each other down playfully like two cowboys waiting to draw their guns. Would they ever want kids? Yes! They both come from broken families where their parents are basically out of the picture in one way or another, and they both desire to build new life in place of their family members’ absences. They take joy in the idea of having kids of their own, but they want to get out of the slums before they do, they feel it’s a toxic environment for children, and it was for them when they were kids.
One day, my son was three years old, I took him home from Kindergarten. When we enterd a Bridge near our House, he suddenly pointed to the River and said: "there I fall into this River. And later they get me out of the water with a rope around my belly." What my son diddn't know: His Aunt, my sister-in-law felt into that River at the exact Same Spot and died nearly 40 jears prior. She was dragged out of the water a few miles down the River with a rope..... I was scared
What the…. WHAT!? Damn! I’m making this public because I know a few of my followers will find this interesting.