1. We know each other since childhood.. And I love you more than a sibling.. But you already have a girlfriend who is dating you for fame and money.
2. Let’s break up. (After one week) in drunken state, 3 at night banging on you door. I want you back (y/n).. Let’s get back together..
3. You are hanging out with my band members. I am jealous now!!
4. You couldn’t believe you eyes. You own bf naked with another girl on your shared bed.. Cheating on you…
5. Grabbing you wrist* let me explain..(y/n)! There is nothing left to explain.. We are over!!
6. I have been out for one month on tours n stuff. I missed you and I know u are horny af too.. So let just have rough sex..
7. Making breakfast in his shirt and not wearing pants.. Him coming and hugging you from behind and kissing your neck…
8. Making a confession while drunk
9. Making a confession because of jealousy.
10. I am pregnant… Wow I can’t wait to be a dad I m so happy!!
11. Being insecure and him showing you how beautiful you are through soft and romantic love making….
12. Sex in shower
13. Sex on kitchen counter
14. Sex in a changing room. Moaning loudly and not getting caught….
15. Will your parents like me..? Don’t worry baby they will love you!!
16. They don’t like me wiping tears from the back of your hands*
17. You are so fucking busy!! You don’t spend time with me!!
18. Heated argument. One person leaving the house. Getting into a car accident. Apologies
19. I am so so sorry (y/n) I love you so much. I love you too.
20. Him seeing in your wedding dress. And regretting that he wished he shud have asked you out..
“It helped in a lot of ways but it kinda killed my passion and creativity. Kind of like programming. Sing it like this, do it like this. So you lose your individuality. The culture in itself was kinda like when you get certain lyrics or you get certain dance move wrong, they would like literally hit you. That’s kinda like the Korean way you know. It’s not like that now. Much better now but back then there were like, ‘You motha f*ck’… but they wouldn’t do that to me because I was good at dancing. But I would see this dude next to me, he would be getting some sh*t wrong and get his ass whooped. You know I was in culture shock. I was very ignorant. I was very naive. I said some comments. Someone dug up some of the comments that I said, 'Korea’s wack’, 'I don’t know what’s going on’. That’s how you talk when you’re young. Like 'Korea’s gay’… Over here, everyone talks like that but if you translate it literally… They were like 'Ahh, Jay Park’s racist. He doesn’t like Koreans’.” - Jay Park