Can you do headcanons where Harry and Jay decide to put aside their differences and be friends?
- When the Fairy Godmother decided that putting Harry on the Fencing team would be a good way to ‘let him take out his anger as well as do something he is already comfortable with’, there shouldn’t be many problems to along with it, right? Wrong.
- Since the first week, it became evident that there was going to be some issues.
- Harry was completely set on not listening to Jay, the two constantly getting into heated arguments that would often lead to the other member literally having to hold them back from attacking eachother. (And it didn’t help that they were surrounded with swords.)
- So their friends tried just about everything that they could do to help them sort it out, but none of it worked. It usually just ended up them even more upset with eachother.
- One day, one of their schemes to help the two had landed Jay and Harry in detention after the Fairy Godmother mistankly blaming them for what their friends did.
- And, shockingly, not many kids in Auradon got detention. Like,at all. They were literally the only ones there.
- Since FG didn’t really have too much of an understanding about detention or the Isle kids habits, Harry immediately decided to hop out of one of the windows, even though they were on the second floor. Jay has got along as well, despite being slightly hesitant at first.
- They decided to head through a forest that was located on the side of the school to leave campus, but they had gotten lost.
- Not gonna lie, they still continued to argue as they stumbled through the thick woods. They’d disagree over which path to take and if they passed that same tree five or seven times already.
- Still, as they continued, their feud almost seemed forgotten. Laughing to stupid jokes and honestly just goofing around. A brief glimpse of when they used to be best friends.
- They almost didn’t even realize when they had finally managed to tumble out of the woods and into the city, yet they had. The sun was already starting to set and the two parted ways.
- Ever since, they’ve gotten along a lot better, which was surprising to their friends. They still occasionally argue and such, but they’re now able to consider the possibility that maybe there is a chance they can rekindle their old friendship.
Far over the Misty Mountains rise Leave us standing upon the height What was before, we see once more Is our kingdom a distant light
Fiery mountain beneath the moon The words unspoken, we’ll be there soon For home a song that echoes on And all who find us will know the tune
(Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) Some folk we never forget (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) Some kind we never forgive (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) Haven’t seen the back of us yet (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) We’ll fight as long as we live (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) All eyes on the hidden door (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) To the Lonely Mountain borne (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) We’ll ride in the gathering storm Until we get our long-forgotten gold
We lay under the Misty Mountains cold In slumbers deep and dreams of gold We must awake, our lives to make And in the darkness a torch we hold
From long ago when lanterns burned Until this day our hearts have yearned Her fate unknown the Arkenstone What was stolen must be returned
We must away ere break of day To find our song for heart and soul
(Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) Some folk we never forget (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) Some kind we never forgive (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) Haven’t seen the end of it yet (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) We’ll fight as long as we live (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) All eyes on the hidden door (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) To the Lonely Mountain borne (Chorus: Hai jai ja ja) We’ll ride in the gathering storm Until we get our long-forgotten gold