You know I’ve made posts like this before, but I decided to go all out for this one. Here are reasons I love the DCEU.
1. Zack Synder: this man… this man has the most beautiful cinematography I have ever seen. He can make you go back and look at a movie over and over again and still not notice all the little details he has thrown in. He loves Superman and the DC guys. DCEU is about Superman… and how cool is that? Not to mention is absolute love and care for women and women characters. He’s just a god damn badass.
2. Patty Jenkins: I love her. I love her for giving me Wonder Woman. I love her for giving me a superhero I can look up to. She made this movie for young me and for young girls everywhere. I cannot even begin to express how much I love Patty.
3. Henry Cavill: let me just begin this with: DAMN THAT BOI IS FINE. Looks aside, you can tell how much HC loves Superman. He cares about his build, he cares about the comics, he goes and supports the other movies like Suicide Squad, his dog is named Kal! Now he’s not always the best actor, but he brings depth and love to Superman in a way previous incarnations have not had.
3. Ben Affleck: I’ve never really been a big fan of Affleck but seeing him bring a new, darker side to Batman has given me life. I loved this version of him, and I am so delighted to see him learn from his mistakes and realize that Superman does mean hope. And it’s because of Superman that the Justice League even truly begins. And Ben makes you believe that he hated Clark and that he learned the truth.
4. Gal Gadot: I love her with every fiber in my being. I had my reservations about her playing Wonder Woman mainly because I’d never heard of her, but seeing her on screen in BVS… I literally held onto my friend’s hand the entire damn time she was on screen. And her song brings me to my knees. She’s just… everything I could have hoped for.
5. Amy Adams: Lois Lane I think defines the DCEU. She is wait brings light onto Clark and Superman. She is what he believes in, and she’s a BAMF in her own right. She’s not some throw away love interest.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
OK BUT DICK BEING ABLE TO TIE THE CHERRY STEM IN HIS MOUTH AND THE REST OF THE BATFAM BEING ALL HES A MONSTER. AND OK CAN YOU IMAGINE JAY TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING IN THE MIRROR AND GETTING FRUSTRATED LIKE WHO THE FUCK IS ACCOMPLISHING THIS ACTUALLY AND HE STARTS CHOKING ON IT AT SOME POINT AND DICK COMES ACROSS HIM AND HAS TO GIVE HIM THE HEIMLICH AND “OMG JAY ARE YOU O-” *NOTICES HACKED UP CHERRY. SLOW GRIN.* AND JAY’S JUST DONT SAY IT. AND THERE’S ONE SIDED LAUGHTER AND SEETHING AND AFTERWARDS DICK IS LIKE YOU KNOW IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO KISS, I COULD TEACH YOU. SILENCE.
I don’t know, is it? Whats your 25?:
Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Brendon Urie, Michael James Way, Andy Biersack, danny worsnop, Austin Charlie, oli sykes, Hailey Williams, Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, Grant Gustin, Nolan Gerard funk, Johnnie Gilbert, Jordan sweeto, Jason veeoneeye, Luke Cutforth, patty Walters, Matthew lush, Nicholas laws, my hand, my ex, my dildo, the guy who made Hot Topic, andd You ;)
To help you celebrate the rest of this festive holiday, we collected dozens of simple recipes to have a nice dinner feast, including pieces, cookies, cupcakes, pancakes and more. We’re getting hungry already so let’s get cooking, OK?- JASON GROSS