Monday marks the beginning of a new week. The weekend was great but, as the saying goes: “all good things come to an end” and it’s time to come back to work, school. The old routine…
- Jimmy, hurry up! I don’t want to arrive late at school. – Shouted Marie.
- The school is not on fire! Unfortunately. – Mumbled Jimmy.
- Stop being a jackass and hurry up. I still want to clear some doubts with Pixel before the bell rings. – Stated Marie.
- Boring! – Said Jimmy.
- Jerk! – Yelled Marie.
- LOL, that’s because you’re my sister! – Affirmed Jimmy.
- Who puts up with you? … your teddy bear, oops! – Played Marie.
- Bitch! – Cursed Jimmy.
- Hey! What’s that all about? – Questioned Jasmine. – Hurry up or we are going to miss the station.
- Mom, just give me one more minute, because I am already finishing printing the book summary. – Requested Jimmy.
- Good studies! – Said Jasmine while saying goodbye to the children. - Good luck with your test Marie.
- Hi Pixel, did you put a lot of efforts on your studies of sciences? - Asked Marie.
- To be honest, no. I hate Mrs. CumpleBottom so much! - Replied Pixel.
- Tell me about it! I think the only thing she’s good at is to show off her pearl necklace of the time of Queen Victoria because as a teacher she’s the Devil herself. - Commented Marie while laughing out loud with Pixel.
- Silence! The girls are in a Library. - scolded them Ms. Belle.
- Good morning class. I hope you have studied. I only want to see over your desk a pencil and nothing else. I will provide you a draft sheet signed by me and with the stamp of our college. I inform you that I am going only to read the test once and, as you know, I will not respond to any doubt there after. That’s why you must pay attention as I read it. - Commanded Mrs. CrumpleBottom. - Silence Alexander! Stop being the class clown and let me explain the test to your colleagues.
- What a difficult test! - Thought Marie. - She didn’t include anything I studied, old witch.
Heavy rain pouring outside and the cold wad more intensely felt probably due to the humidity. Willow Creek it was a very damp place because of the vegetation. Josh left the Hospital earlier that day and decided to go fetch Jasmine at her office to grant her a nice surprise.
- I’ll bring flowers to Jasmine, it’s been a while since I gave her a bouquet. -Thought Josh to himself.
- Surprise!! - Shouted loud Josh.
- You scared me Josh. - Said Jasmine.
In Saint Amaro’s day, tradition dictates to disassemble the Christmas tree and remove the decoration, thereby greeting farewell to Christmas.
- Baby, do you feel like having a hot cocoa or a lemon tea? - Questioned Josh.
- I do, I’d like a lemon tea. - Replied Jasmine.
- A toast drink? - Offered Josh.
- A toast to what? - Asked Jasmine.
- Be criative?!- Answered Josh.
- May our next Christmas be spent in our new home! - Wished Jasmine.