About that reputation thingy, I havent been in the fandom for long so Im not sure where you stand in the fandom but for me personally, you are my go to person for anything aizawa related. Like Im totally obssessed over him rn so I keep checking your blog everyday for new content cuz I felt like I searched the whole internet and theres still not enough aizawa. So keep up the good work! And if you can point me to other amazing websites or fanfics or literally any aizawa related stuff I'll be glad
You’re so sweet. Thank you, anon. The Western fandom has definitely grown, but when you’re completely obsessed with a character, it’s never enough. That’s when you have to turn to the fandom in Japan for more content.
- My twitter account is a nice place to scroll through.
- I tend to retweet a lot of Aizawa fanart on my twitter (there’s a lot of Maizawa and Erasermight there too). Unfortunately I think twitter only allows you to scroll up to 200 posts so my other 4913 retweets are lost forever in my archive. If you’re really desperate, you can go through the twitter accounts I’m following. I’m pretty sure I follow at least 300 Aizawa fans lmao!
- Another nice place to get lost in is the Aizawa tag on pixiv.
- I think you need to make an account to access everything, but it’s free and the instructions are in English. You can find a lot of good art logs and doujinshi there. When I first got into Aizawa, I spent an entire summer just going through all the pages….
- If anything, you can go through my pixiv bookmarks if you’re having trouble filtering through all the fanart.
- The first few pages should be all Aizawa fanart.
- The last place I check everyday is the Aizawa tag on AO3.
- You kind of have to filter through everything to find good stories, but if you have the time, there’s some pretty good Aizawa content there. (You just have to find it lmao.)
- Here’s a compilation of stories I would recommend.
- I don’t think I compiled everything since I may have recommended a few other ones outside of these lists, but if you go through my “fanfic” tag, you should be able to see everything.
I hope this helps. Lmao! Thank you for dropping by.